Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Eminem Ft P!nk - Need Me
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
king is dead ?
omg! Yes a slowed down version of that. Wow. Good ear.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-2017 12:18 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
king is dead ?
Oh yeah, it's really similar. But is there any melody they haven't come up with already?

Old Post 12-15-2017 12:31 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Haha, I really don’t hear that AT ALL. Howwww is it similar?

Old Post 12-15-2017 06:02 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr_NotDead
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
omg! Yes a slowed down version of that. Wow. Good ear.

I agree! I would have loved for this track to be on BT instead of revenge!!

Old Post 12-15-2017 07:59 AM
Mr_NotDead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_NotDead Click here to Send Mr_NotDead a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_NotDead Add Mr_NotDead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Do you guys mean the length of the lines and the way they are cut with a little break between them? Cause that's probably the only similarity I hear

Old Post 12-15-2017 08:41 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Nevermind I just sang it out loud and it's the same notes and the emphasis/stress on the words Except the King is dead is faster. You were right

Old Post 12-15-2017 08:44 AM
Black_Keyz

I love it

Old Post 12-15-2017 09:57 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

It's nice, but I still like and enjoy Revenge more. Needed Me is a little boring to me tbh.

Old Post 12-15-2017 12:32 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I was hoping it was a low quality rip, that we listened to, but it sounds the same on Spotify. The mastering/mixing could have been better.

Old Post 12-15-2017 02:51 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I really like it. I like Revenge a lot more though. But this one is good too.

Old Post 12-15-2017 07:35 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Love it. This is the sort of song from them I’ve always wanted.

Old Post 12-15-2017 08:53 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

I love this song. I listen to it up and down ♥

Old Post 12-20-2017 08:31 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

This has grown on me...nothing amazing, I thinl because of how tinny it sounds, but definitely enjoyable.

Old Post 12-20-2017 09:33 PM
purple18

not a big fan of this tbh. she does not sound good to me, i dont like the melody, it's just meh. i still prefer WBD and probably even Revenge.

Old Post 12-21-2017 12:51 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Haha and i just stumbled onto this. This is definitely their most badass track. https://youtu.be/9X71T4RNfaU
And it's funny how weak Skylar is compared to P!nk even when they are using her as a backing track.

Old Post 12-21-2017 10:34 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote