Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma official video
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

I found my moon at least "Rising sign" that's the sun or what? Well, anyway, it fits 110% with me. lol.

Attachment: aaa.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:21 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I found my moon at least "Rising sign" that's the sun or what? Well, anyway, it fits 110% with me. lol.

What's that site?

Old Post 12-02-2017 02:34 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
What's that site?

I tried this one: https://www.astrosofa.com/horoscope/ascendant

But realized after posting that Im not sure that I put the right birth hours. I put 10.10 pm but remembered that it could been 9.50 pm instead and that changed everything except Aries, even my Libra sign changed to Virgio So details, details. Im gonna ask mom today and do it again Edit: Ok, it was 10.10 pm, so mine's right.

I think those 18 personalities test or whatever its called is SPOT ON. I did it twice different times and different sites and got the same result. I cant rememver which letters I got tho so will do it again some day

Last edited by Dani on 12-02-2017 at 07:25 AM

Old Post 12-02-2017 07:00 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
I tried this one: https://www.astrosofa.com/horoscope/ascendant

But realized after posting that Im not sure that I put the right birth hours. I put 10.10 pm but remembered that it could been 9.50 pm instead and that changed everything except Aries, even my Libra sign changed to Virgio So details, details. Im gonna ask mom today and do it again Edit: Ok, it was 10.10 pm, so mine's right.

I think those 18 personalities test or whatever its called is SPOT ON. I did it twice different times and different sites and got the same result. I cant rememver which letters I got tho so will do it again some day

Haha nice! Let's see the results for my birthdate lol

Oh, you mean the 16 personalities test? I took that one a while ago and got INFP (I think)... And yes, spot on!

Old Post 12-02-2017 10:38 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Haha nice! Let's see the results for my birthdate lol

Oh, you mean the 16 personalities test? I took that one a while ago and got INFP (I think)... And yes, spot on!

So how did it go?

I just did the personality test and got ESTJ. I think I remembered those letters from before You and me seem to be completely different haha, interesting!

Last edited by Dani on 12-02-2017 at 11:43 AM

Old Post 12-02-2017 11:39 AM
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
OMG this is my ex. Haha. ***. What is this? I've heard about horoscope but sun and moon? Where's my sun and moon? What do you need? I'm born sep 26th 1988

Dani, your sun sign is your 'core' personality, and your moon sign is how you deal with your inner emotions.

They are just as important as each other, but people focus on their sun sign as it's easier to determine.

Use this calculator to confirm your moon sign, and be as accurate as possible with your time of birth:

https://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp

Tell me how you go and I'll send you your combined profile.

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:00 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
Dani, your sun sign is your 'core' personality, and your moon sign is how you deal with your inner emotions.

They are just as important as each other, but people focus on their sun sign as it's easier to determine.

Use this calculator to confirm your moon sign, and be as accurate as possible with your time of birth:

https://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp

Tell me how you go and I'll send you your combined profile.

Thanks

Moon was in Aries: https://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign...rope%2FSarajevo

But checked my sun sign again on that site and it says Libra and not cancer. https://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign...rope%2FSarajevo

Talking about spamming the thread Sorry!!!

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:08 PM
grenno

All right! I got:

Moon in Virgo
Sun in Aquarius
Ascendent Cancer

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:18 PM
grenno

quote:
So how did it go?

I just did the personality test and got ESTJ. I think I remembered those letters from before You and me seem to be completely different haha, interesting!

Maybe you're the Yin to my Yang ♡

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:22 PM
purple18

quote:
and i'm your love child because i'm ISFJ

Old Post 12-02-2017 04:07 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

It seems like it ❤️❤️❤️

Although, reading those results dont remind me of what I read last time I did that test, so maybe its not 110% accurate this time 😝☺️

Old Post 12-02-2017 11:22 PM
Vasili82

quote:
Thanks

Moon was in Aries: https://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign...rope%2FSarajevo

But checked my sun sign again on that site and it says Libra and not cancer. https://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign...rope%2FSarajevo

Talking about spamming the thread Sorry!!!

Sun in Libra, Moon in Aries

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality not easily tied down, fenced in, and one that doesn't like obligation, duty, or possessiveness. Routine, responsibility, and details depress you. You enjoy practical jokes and catching people off guard. Erratic and impulsive, you enjoy life most when it is exciting and full of surprises. This combination blends the emotional balance, courtesy and friendliness of Libra with the confidence, assertiveness and enthusiasm of Aries. Born under a full Moon, you are extroverted and open. You are likely to appear more assertive or forceful than you are, as despite personal impulsiveness you strive to maintain equilibrium and peace; but from time to time you cannot help displaying a devil may care attitude. You like to support the underdog and in many ways you are a true soldier for justice. Enthusiasm carries you along and your interest is maintained while your enthusiasm lasts, but you can be inconsistent at times and not finish what you start. You influence people with the intensity of your thinking and the positive emphasis of your personality. Self-sufficient and mentally independent, your ability to control your emotions and feelings increases your authority or influence over others. An innate refinement, courtesy, kindness, and need for justice in all things, definitely favors success.

Old Post 12-03-2017 03:58 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82

And this is Alecia's combination, which I recently found out is the same as my best girl friend's (funny that?).

It makes me think of the 'powerful numb switch' that Alecia's often spoken of...

Sun in Virgo, Moon in Aries

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces some degree of conflict in your nature because of vast differences between these signs. The common qualities are hardness and a true strength of purpose. Real emotions are not likely to be common to your nature. The variance of these two signs suggests a personality that is high-spirited, combative, and critical. Sociability is not second nature to you, and you seem to hold on to friends and lovers in spite of, not because of, the way you project yourself. You are demanding and exacting; always such a perfectionist. You have much less self-confidence than most perceive. You express yourself in a dynamic and executive way that makes you a strong, but probably not always the most popular manager. Mentally, you are both thoughtful and accurate, having piercing insights into people and situations. Being not at all disinclined to voice your dissatisfaction with others, many will view you as an exceptionally demanding leader. You may have difficulty seeing yourself objectively as a sense of detachment and the lack of emotional involvement retards self appraisal. You may express emotions when you feel this would serve your purpose, but sentimentality and gushy emotions are viewed by you as character weaknesses to be avoided. You are repelled by others that openly demonstrate such traits.

Old Post 12-03-2017 04:56 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
Sun in Libra, Moon in Aries

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality not easily tied down, fenced in, and one that doesn't like obligation, duty, or possessiveness. Routine, responsibility, and details depress you. You enjoy practical jokes and catching people off guard. Erratic and impulsive, you enjoy life most when it is exciting and full of surprises. This combination blends the emotional balance, courtesy and friendliness of Libra with the confidence, assertiveness and enthusiasm of Aries. Born under a full Moon, you are extroverted and open. You are likely to appear more assertive or forceful than you are, as despite personal impulsiveness you strive to maintain equilibrium and peace; but from time to time you cannot help displaying a devil may care attitude. You like to support the underdog and in many ways you are a true soldier for justice. Enthusiasm carries you along and your interest is maintained while your enthusiasm lasts, but you can be inconsistent at times and not finish what you start. You influence people with the intensity of your thinking and the positive emphasis of your personality. Self-sufficient and mentally independent, your ability to control your emotions and feelings increases your authority or influence over others. An innate refinement, courtesy, kindness, and need for justice in all things, definitely favors success.

Thats ***king creepy. Its like they opened me up and took that out from my soul haha. Some real true deep ****. I love responsibility and routines to some extension though Thanks for sharing

Last edited by Dani on 12-03-2017 at 08:27 AM

Old Post 12-03-2017 08:18 AM
Dani

I just googled some and this one is even creepier hahahahah. Anyway, thanks for introducing me to this. its a fun read!

Libra Sun Aries Moon (for ladies)

"Her Illumination: Attraction.

Her dark side: Rebellion.

She is the most eccentric of the Libra ladies. She has odd interests, peculiar companions, and fiery emotions. She's also given to more instantaneous decisions than her Libra sisters. This makes her more fun, but gets her in a lot of trouble. She's so attractive to the opposite sex that she finds herself in one involvement after another, often with disastrous effects. She can marry too young, and find that all she really wanted was to be alone. Love and duty are a hard mix for her. She likes the idea of being in love and can chatter for hours about the wonders of romance, but she never quite gets the hang of the responsibilities that a commitment entails. She's a delightful companion on her own terms, and most of her relationships should not exceed the limits of friendship and casual commitment. She's one of the talented homemakers of the Zodiac who can decorate her home with her own pieces of art, hang her fabric wallpaper and cut her own carpet. She's both masculine and feminine in all her capabilities, her interests and self expression. She may appear soft and easily led, but I can assure you she'll end up doing everything her own way, and with very little compromise. She often gets into power struggles with men. Just because she looks gentle doesn't mean that she's weak and easily tamed. Assuming she's soft and docile seems to be the fatal mistake of her men. She'll get her way at any cost. She'll make up her own mind, and needs very little help from you about much of anything. She's an opinionated coworker who hates taking orders. She'll be subordinate when she knows she has to be to survive, but she's planning an escape route from her work, her lover, or even her children if they start to place too many restrictions on her. She's a handful for anyone, and then men in her life need to be big and harry. She needs a Scorpio, Aries or Sagittarius. She often sets her sights on an Aquarius, or a Pisces just to test her powers."

Old Post 12-03-2017 08:54 AM