Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > SECRET EVENT Germany
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

Have fun to everyone who's going!

I never have luck with these things so I'm just gonna wait to hear back from you guys lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2017 11:12 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

It was one of the best shows she’s done! And I’ve been to many. Such a great mood! The crowd was amazing. I was around the best ppl. And my mom loved it too. She stood behind me and let some fan friends take her spot so that they could see the show because they were short. It was so great! She did Barbies and For now and I cried my eyes out just like the last time but pretended that I wasn’t that emotional. Donno how good I did tho. Lol. Can’t wait for BT tour!!!!!

Old Post 12-10-2017 12:24 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I just got back to hotel and all my pics and videos have boob sweat on them. Hmmmm. Well it was kind of like a strip show. Pink undressed piece by piece and we all got sweaty. I’ll just blame her

Old Post 12-10-2017 01:10 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

I cant!!!! It was a PERFECT Show!!! She was in an awesome mood! And I got finally some love from her!!! 💜💜😍😍😍

Attachment: picsart_12-10-03.14.12.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post 12-10-2017 02:14 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by U + Ur Hand
I cant!!!! It was a PERFECT Show!!! She was in an awesome mood! And I got finally some love from her!!! 💜💜😍😍😍

This is the best fan picture I’ve ever seen. Haha. You both look smokinnnnn! I have a video of this I’ll send it to you

Old Post 12-10-2017 07:17 AM
skye
World Tour Level

quote:

Rad photo!😍

Old Post 12-10-2017 08:31 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
It was one of the best shows she’s done! And I’ve been to many. Such a great mood! The crowd was amazing. I was around the best ppl. And my mom loved it too. She stood behind me and let some fan friends take her spot so that they could see the show because they were short. It was so great! She did Barbies and For now and I cried my eyes out just like the last time but pretended that I wasn’t that emotional. Donno how good I did tho. Lol. Can’t wait for BT tour!!!!!

<3<3<3

watched your videos and I just have no words. Have to say my heart aches that I couldn't be there and haven't seen her in such a long time, but she WILL come to Europe again

it sounds like perfection. So happy you got to experience this with your Mom. I can imagine how special it was.

Old Post 12-10-2017 09:24 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:

So happy for you Robert!!! It really does sound perfect and so intimate.

Old Post 12-10-2017 09:24 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
<3<3<3

watched your videos and I just have no words. Have to say my heart aches that I couldn't be there and haven't seen her in such a long time, but she WILL come to Europe again

it sounds like perfection. So happy you got to experience this with your Mom. I can imagine how special it was.

Thank you beautiful ❤️ It was perfection indeed.

She will come here and time always passes so fast so she’ll be here in no time! 😊

Haha. My mom was so funny. We queued two hours and first ten minutes she was annoying as hell and then she was just happy and kinda understood that this is how it works at any show, you have to stand in line and freeze and wait lol (she doesn’t go to concerts). Lol. Inside we waited for two hours and she almost fell asleep. Haha. And then when Pink came on she had this grin on that I only see when she’s truly excited, and then during the show she just kept recording and making pictures and I was like put that thing away she was like NO😡😂After the show she said I never thought it was possible that anyone could sing that good live. “How do people meet her. Let’s meet her”. They go to hotels mama we don’t do that anymore, why not let’s gooo. Hahahahaha. I’m worried I’ll have to drag her with me everywhere now

Old Post 12-10-2017 09:40 AM
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Thank you beautiful ❤️ It was perfection indeed.

She will come here and time always passes so fast so she’ll be here in no time! 😊

Haha. My mom was so funny. We queued two hours and first ten minutes she was annoying as hell and then she was just happy and kinda understood that this is how it works at any show, you have to stand in line and freeze and wait lol (she doesn’t go to concerts). Lol. Inside we waited for two hours and she almost fell asleep. Haha. And then when Pink came on she had this grin on that I only see when she’s truly excited, and then during the show she just kept recording and making pictures and I was like put that thing away she was like NO😡😂After the show she said I never thought it was possible that anyone could sing that good live. “How do people meet her. Let’s meet her”. They go to hotels mama we don’t do that anymore, why not let’s gooo. Hahahahaha. I’m worried I’ll have to drag her with me everywhere now

You are right <3

Hahah that's so funny. I love when people get blown away by Pink and especially her voice. The whole concert experience really is addictive. Your Mom might just want to join you in Stockholm

Old Post 12-10-2017 10:43 AM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
<3<3<3

100% wanted to say this!

Just saw a video of GTPS and JLAP and how she got all touchy-feely and she hugged Sophie so fantastic. I miss her.

Old Post 12-10-2017 11:50 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

quote:
yeaaaahhh so cute

Old Post 12-10-2017 12:51 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I almost got a heartattack. Mom and I went to two xmas markets for lunch and on our way back to our hotel we saw some fans from yesterday and said hi and stuff only to realize they were waiting for her and she’s staying like 100 meters from us lol! And literally ten seconds later a big back car pulls up and they get excited and all I could think was ***k I don’t wanna be seen here, which is weird cause I should be excited but I only felt uncomfortable for some reason. Roger and some other ppl came out of the car, she didn’t. I thought she was on the Voice today? Speaking of, is anyone recording it?

Old Post 12-10-2017 01:08 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

Omg what a night!! Was so worth it to survive the cold since midnight

She blew me a kiss , she hugged me and she clipped my froggie on her pants, so it partied with her whole night

Fck yes <3

So happy for all the ppl who got their arms signed n all the selfies. Just perfect!

This is why i love non tour shows so much! just her + music + fans

Last edited by Crazy P!NK Fan on 12-10-2017 at 01:35 PM

Old Post 12-10-2017 01:33 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
Omg what a night!! Was so worth it to survive the cold since midnight

She blew me a kiss , she hugged me and she clipped my froggie on her pants, so it partied with her whole night

Fck yes <3

So happy for all the ppl who got their arms signed n all the selfies. Just perfect!

This is why i love non tour shows so much! just her + music + fans

She hugged you??? 😁😁😁❤️ Yayyy!!!! Go girl🤟

Was nice seeing you and everyone else again. See you on tour!

Old Post 12-10-2017 01:57 PM