Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > SECRET EVENT Germany
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
ProSieben sent an email with a newsletter. Why would they do that now when we are all waiting for and email that says we’ve won tickets, lol. So mean.
we were all stupid enough to subscribe to some stupid newsletter in German and we got a collective heart attack too 😂😂😂😂 Hilllllarious

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2017 02:57 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
we were all stupid enough to subscribe to some stupid newsletter in German and we got a collective heart attack too 😂😂😂😂 Hilllllarious

Hahahah yeah.

At least I’m gonna be a new experience richer next week. Be in the same city but not make it to the show because I didn’t win tickets. It’s gonna be interesting but I kind of counted on this so mentally I was prepared. At least I’ll enjoy the xmas market goodies. My mom LOVES sweets so we’ll probably be all over the sugar stands laughing loudly like we always do😂

Old Post 12-01-2017 03:42 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

There were sooo many radio stations giving away tickets and I'm only finding out today lol

But I found one where you can enter until monday

Last edited by truluv on 12-01-2017 at 04:18 PM

Old Post 12-01-2017 04:14 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by truluv
There were sooo many radio stations giving away tickets and I'm only finding out today lol

But I found one where you can enter until monday

Which one is that?

Old Post 12-01-2017 04:18 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Which one is that?

you think I'm gonna tell you? jk

radiosaw.de

Old Post 12-01-2017 04:25 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
you think I'm gonna tell you? jk

radiosaw.de

Thank you for telling us!

What do we have to do to enter? Listen to radio or write a motivation or similar?

Old Post 12-01-2017 04:41 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:
Thank you for telling us!

What do we have to do to enter? Listen to radio or write a motivation or similar?

you just answer 3 or 4 questions about pink on the Website and enter your information

Old Post 12-01-2017 04:57 PM
» Dani

quote:
you just answer 3 or 4 questions about pink on the Website and enter your information

🙏🤞❤️

There’s one more on Sonymusicde Instagram. Just tag the person you wanna bring with you and maybe also write something in german so that they think you’re german. Lol.

This year has been **** for me 90% of the time so even I am trying to stay positive and will for this too, until Saturday evening ☺️😁 I hope you’re with me! Big good luck🍀 ⭐️✨

Old Post 12-01-2017 05:30 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
🙏🤞❤️

There’s one more on Sonymusicde Instagram. Just tag the person you wanna bring with you and maybe also write something in german so that they think you’re german. Lol.

This year has been **** for me 90% of the time so even I am trying to stay positive and will for this too, until Saturday evening ☺️😁 I hope you’re with me! Big good luck🍀 ⭐️✨

oi it aint over till its over!!!

Old Post 12-01-2017 07:03 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:
🙏🤞❤️

Thank you! Just entered!
Someone from here has to win.

Old Post 12-01-2017 07:10 PM
» Dani

quote:
Thank you! Just entered!
Someone from here has to win.

Nothing here Leaving for Berlin tomorrow morning so I won't be on much.

I hope someone from here won and can share a story with us Have fun ♥

Old Post 12-06-2017 11:12 PM
ILPINK
Platinum Level

I've tried every single competition. The luckiness isn't on my side..

But hopefully anyone from PP has won!

Old Post 12-07-2017 01:42 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I’m going with my mom guys😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Old Post 12-07-2017 05:32 PM
truluv
#1 Single Level

so you won!!??
how?

Old Post 12-07-2017 05:36 PM
AlrightSir

quote:
I’m going with my mom guys😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Finally somebody!!!

Old Post 12-07-2017 05:38 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote