Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > SECRET EVENT Germany
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I almost got a heartattack. Mom and I went to two xmas markets for lunch and on our way back to our hotel we saw some fans from yesterday and said hi and stuff only to realize they were waiting for her and she’s staying like 100 meters from us lol! And literally ten seconds later a big back car pulls up and they get excited and all I could think was ***k I don’t wanna be seen here, which is weird cause I should be excited but I only felt uncomfortable for some reason. Roger and some other ppl came out of the car, she didn’t. I thought she was on the Voice today? Speaking of, is anyone recording it?
Awww haha. It's truly addictive and no one can understand how it feels to see her live until they do. You seem to have a cool mum!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2017 01:57 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

so fun to read you all had a great time makes me feel like I was there too

quote:
I cant!!!! It was a PERFECT Show!!! She was in an awesome mood! And I got finally some love from her!!! 💜💜😍😍😍

I saw that pic on insta and I was like he did it!! so happy for you!!

Old Post 12-10-2017 02:14 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Awww haha. It's truly addictive and no one can understand how it feels to see her live until they do. You seem to have a cool mum!

Yeah! She’s cool but she can be a pain in the ***. Just like she (still) feels about me we know how to deal with it now though lol. I’m sure she’s bringing her bf with her for the gig in Stockholm. And probably VIP seats and a bottle of champagne butler service extra everything lol. Ok that was almost a joke.

Old Post 12-10-2017 02:50 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

I'm soooo happy for all you guys who made it to the show! It seems like it was a special night indeed. Great for you and thanks for sharing all the pix an videos, but most of all all the stories (i love reading them). I really hope that BT tour will happen sooner that later but for now - i'm glad she's still around, playing for us and loving Europe. I was afraid she doesn't like us anymore.

I can't really believe how you managed to wait for hours in that cold. You are brave humans!

Old Post 12-10-2017 03:08 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by U + Ur Hand
I cant!!!! It was a PERFECT Show!!! She was in an awesome mood! And I got finally some love from her!!! 💜💜😍😍😍
you’re hot

Old Post 12-10-2017 04:25 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I shared some pics and videos here on my Instagram for you won don’t follow me already and want to see : http://www.instagram.com/franjkovic

I’ll probably add more later.

Old Post 12-10-2017 05:33 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

Those eyes.. *dies again*

Attachment: rsz_220171210_185206.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post 12-10-2017 06:05 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan

😍😍😍

Yum yum. Looks like you’re about to make out haha🙈❤️ you should’ve just surprised her with a wet kiss😁

Old Post 12-10-2017 10:25 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
😍😍😍

Yum yum. Looks like you’re about to make out haha🙈❤️ you should’ve just surprised her with a wet kiss😁

Haha are you drunk? Maybe if she was single but she's a married woman

Old Post 12-10-2017 11:51 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan

Just thinking bout all them phones, I hope all the photos surface on ig and you can find them, cool to have this moment from so many different angles

Old Post 12-10-2017 11:53 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Haha are you drunk? Maybe if she was single but she's a married woman

Lol no. It was just me joking ☺️

Old Post 12-10-2017 11:54 PM
U + Ur Hand

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
you’re hot
thank you so much!! 😀💜

Old Post 12-11-2017 12:04 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

quote:
Originally posted by truluv
so fun to read you all had a great time makes me feel like I was there too

I saw that pic on insta and I was like he did it!! so happy for you!!

💜💜💜💜💜

Old Post 12-11-2017 12:05 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

quote:
This is the best fan picture I’ve ever seen. Haha. You both look smokinnnnn! I have a video of this I’ll send it to you
thx my love!!!! It was so fun and loving seeing and hugging you 💜💜💜💜

Old Post 12-11-2017 12:06 AM
U + Ur Hand

quote:
Originally posted by skye
Rad photo!😍
thank you 😎😍😍😍

Old Post 12-11-2017 12:07 AM