Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (925): « First ... « 917 918 [919] 920 921 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cRosKy
Major Label Level

I moved to Italy at the end of September, thinking I would have a good life here and stay for a long time but so far, everything has been bad.

Starting with the fact that I cannot make friends due to language barrier, the culture is really really different and I can't seem to find the balance.

whyyyyyyyyy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2017 05:31 PM
cRosKy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cRosKy Click here to Send cRosKy a Private Message Find more posts by cRosKy Add cRosKy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
That's me, most every day. No. I'm not going to diagnose myself with depression...but I see a lot of depressing things when I am a nurse. The news about the world depresses me further. And I can't shake the foreboding thoughts of the world ending with me having to watch it go bye-bye...

So, I'm sorry you're down.

That sounds bad. Are you happy with your work or would you wanna do something else that would make you feel better? Cheer up ♥

Maybe I'm depressed? But how can I be so ***king up and happy 80% of the time? And 30% of the time I'm below the ground in a deep friggin hole don't know how to climb back up and I don't see the light at all, but I know it's there. It's weird. Maybe I've developed bipolarity or something similar As you said, not gonna diagnose myself either. Not that I know much about these personality types at all but loool. Or maybe it's just normal to feel up and down. I mean there is probably one or five reasons for it, for me at least. But on the other side, I've always been up and down, high and low on energy and all that, so the only difference is that the highs are higher and the lows are lower. I guess. I've always kinda turned the bad into the good somehow and tried to see the best in everything even the bad, now when it's bad, it's just bad. Nothing else. Maybe I've just given up

Last edited by Dani on 11-23-2017 at 05:53 PM

Old Post 11-23-2017 05:50 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by cRosKy
I moved to Italy at the end of September, thinking I would have a good life here and stay for a long time but so far, everything has been bad.

Starting with the fact that I cannot make friends due to language barrier, the culture is really really different and I can't seem to find the balance.

whyyyyyyyyy

I'm sorry to hear that!

What is your plan? Can you make friends with people from your country there? Maybe they can introduce you? Are you taking any Italian classes? Maybe you can meet people "like you" there?

Old Post 11-23-2017 05:56 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
That sounds bad. Are you happy with your work or would you wanna do something else that would make you feel better? Cheer up ♥

Maybe I'm depressed? But how can I be so ***king up and happy 80% of the time? And 30% of the time I'm below the ground in a deep friggin hole don't know how to climb back up and I don't see the light at all, but I know it's there. It's weird. Maybe I've developed bipolarity or something similar As you said, not gonna diagnose myself either. Not that I know much about these personality types at all but loool. Or maybe it's just normal to feel up and down. I mean there is probably one or five reasons for it, for me at least. But on the other side, I've always been up and down, high and low on energy and all that, so the only difference is that the highs are higher and the lows are lower. I guess. I've always kinda turned the bad into the good somehow and tried to see the best in everything even the bad, now when it's bad, it's just bad. Nothing else. Maybe I've just given up

Well, lucky you have 110% time, that's really something.

Old Post 11-23-2017 06:47 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Well, lucky you have 110% time, that's really something.

Well see, even if I've studied the highest level of math I still can't put it all togehter in my head But I guess I thought highly about myself. I'm 110%, over capacity. But serious, you're smart. What are your thoughts on my craziness?

Old Post 11-23-2017 07:48 PM
boink

quote:
Well see, even if I've studied the highest level of math I still can't put it all togehter in my head But I guess I thought highly about myself. I'm 110%, over capacity. But serious, you're smart. What are your thoughts on my craziness?

Dani, I'm not gonna do that. Could it be the dark time of the year though?

Old Post 11-23-2017 08:52 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Dani, I'm not gonna do that. Could it be the dark time of the year though?

Nope. I guess its just life Im alive!

Old Post 11-23-2017 08:55 PM
charl!e

Great. I'm 24 and I have a neck hernia. Dr said I'm just out of luck and I'll have to take things easy from now on. stuck in an old body. ***k this.

Old Post 11-27-2017 05:09 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
Great. I'm 24 and I have a neck hernia. Dr said I'm just out of luck and I'll have to take things easy from now on. stuck in an old body. ***k this.
oh no! poor you! That must hurt like a *****. But i'm sure it won't make an old person of you, out of all people! hope you feel better soon <3

Old Post 11-27-2017 05:27 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Thanks cutie for your lovely and caring words. I just don't know what it is. I'm not going on anything I just am like this and I have always been but before I always worked out super much and never had this "problem" until those weeks I skipped gym cause I was sick or busy, and bam it just comes back quickly. I know when I am tired but I just am not when I should be. I wish I was. When I'm in bed about to sleep I fall asleep in one second. It's never that I feel stressed or worried while I'm in bed and about to sleep. My problem is that I think it's boring to sleep and I feel like I have funnier and better things to do than sleep, plus I have energy and feel super creative or passionate and am wide awake so I just keep going until I get bored and then I go to bed, which sometimes is like 2 am when I have to get up at 6 am getting ready for work. I don't know if it's because I know that I have to or should, or if it's because I feel like I have better things to do. All I know is that it's not healthy. The day after, I feel like **** the first two hours in the morning then I'm wide awake and energetic again as if I had slept 10000 hours. So I donno maybe I am just not meant to sleep as long as everyone else but it doesn't feel normal. Or it's just my ADHD But I guess I just need to get my **** to the gym regulary again

<3 Aah I see. Glad to hear it's not stress-related nor that you're overworked. I think it's quite normal to feel like that if you haven't gotten enough movement during the day or for example fresh air and different kinds of stimulation. We can get tired mentally from sitting inside in an office but still feel the need to do something else creative and get exercise etc. And some people don't need as much sleep as others! I need 8-9 hours to feel my best

Old Post 11-27-2017 05:45 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e

Aww, sorry Charlie I know how it feels to feel like you're stuck in an old body! But the reality is that our bodies aren't perfectly functioning machines and we all have our weaker spots. Hope you'll find ways to manage it and be able to do whatever you want to do anyway (doctors don't always make the right predictions).

Old Post 11-27-2017 05:47 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
I really feel like ****

Hugs!! I'm very much up and down too. But considering what you've been through lately it's not strange at all to feel very down 30 % of the time. Healing from difficult or even abusive relationships really takes time. Sending you lot's of hugs and love.

I agree with you guys on Carey being annoying. I've thought about unfollowing him many times. I too think he's giving a very douchy impression of him on instagram. Besides all his posing with guns and how he talks back at people who disagree with him I also don't like the way he boasts with their luxury lifestyle while traveling with Pink. Like the many shots from the private jets and his whole attitude about it... Don't get it and don't like it.

Old Post 11-27-2017 05:53 PM
cervin

One of the worst days of my life but humidity gave me hope that they're are still some good people out there!

Old Post 11-27-2017 11:57 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
oh no! poor you! That must hurt like a *****. But i'm sure it won't make an old person of you, out of all people! hope you feel better soon <3
yeah it did hurt a lot, my arm was numb for a while etc. And i went for a few tests but then the numbness(?) disappeared so i kinda forgot about it.. didnt expect this at all. They can take the pain away with cortisone and all that but i feel too young for that crap in my body but thanks D ❤️ Youre the sweetest!

Old Post 11-28-2017 01:40 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
Aww, sorry Charlie I know how it feels to feel like you're stuck in an old body! But the reality is that our bodies aren't perfectly functioning machines and we all have our weaker spots. Hope you'll find ways to manage it and be able to do whatever you want to do anyway (doctors don't always make the right predictions).
trueee :/ sucks right? I have to give up on playing soccer and sports. Or I can still do it, but be really careful etc Im never careful maaan. In the heat of the moment I cant stop myself. Pft. Me and another doc are gonna take through some possibilities. As long as I can queu with you for p!nk, Im fine Milla Vanilla 😄

Old Post 11-28-2017 01:45 PM