Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Meet and greets for sale, but I'm sure there not real
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Meet and greets for sale, but I'm sure there not real

I'm currently desperately trying to get a ga pit ticket for Montreal, last night I Google and for to page 3 of results, now I would know not to trust any links beyond page one, but I just wanted to explore options, hoping to buy from a person not a tout, anyway I came across a site selling vip meet and greets, it specifically says meet and greet pink including photo, it's $3000 and we know she dosent do meet and greets, if she did they would have been on sale on pp or ticket master. So who's getting the money and what are these people going to receive... Shocking that they can get away with it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2017 02:09 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

Can you give a link?

Old Post 12-26-2017 04:10 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Yeah a link would be good Ciara.

I'm not surprised by anything anymore. The GA pit wild hearts early entry tickets we bought for original price 425 USD each are 2 000 USD each on reselling sites now.

Old Post 12-26-2017 07:20 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Yeah a link would be good Ciara.

I'm not surprised by anything anymore. The GA pit wild hearts early entry tickets we bought for original price 425 USD each are 2 000 USD each on reselling sites now.

I can't link, I can sent you a photo Dani if you could post it?

Old Post 12-26-2017 10:15 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I can't link, I can sent you a photo Dani if you could post it?

Attachment: a6953594-d9b4-4df6-9ded-ff57c77fb7a2.jpeg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post 12-27-2017 05:59 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:

These prices are ridiculous lol

And we would know if there were any official M&G. These seem fake.

Old Post 12-27-2017 01:48 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
These prices are ridiculous lol

And we would know if there were any official M&G. These seem fake.

Yes but somebody is going to get money for it, it's shocking they can get away with selling something that doesn't excist!!!

Old Post 12-28-2017 12:23 AM
» Dani

Actually it’s not the first time I’m seeing this so I made a search and according to Ticketmaster’s Q&A here there will be M&G for US and Canada: http://insider.ticketmaster.com/pin...ur-verifiedfan/

Old Post 12-28-2017 05:29 AM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Actually it’s not the first time I’m seeing this so I made a search and according to Ticketmaster’s Q&A here there will be M&G for US and Canada: http://insider.ticketmaster.com/pin...ur-verifiedfan/

Would they not be on sale by now?

Old Post 12-28-2017 04:44 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Would they not be on sale by now?

Maybe none of us got the chance to buy them because they got sold out fast (to resellers)? Maybe there will be upgrades or competitions? I have no idea.

Old Post 12-28-2017 11:45 PM