Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink entertain us
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

pink entertain us

woot pink we always entertain us on this site,now its your turnnn
plss get your a$$ on this site!!!!we misss youuuuuuuu

tthnx again for you damn good tour and get you well deserved rest,((we`re good relaxers*hinthint*,so jump in from while to while))

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:13 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

you`ll be fit in no time

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:16 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

yeah!! or write a new message to your fans.
like the other one

hi everybody i just finished the first part of my tour i head so much fun lol almost know it by hard

great idea Xx_p!nk_xX
*wonders were she has all the inspiration from*

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:18 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
you`ll be fit in no time

fit?? i think you mean fAt i'm always stting an not moving, so i get really fat :d

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:18 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

*still waiting for pink to react* BTW An where's my coke ( drink )!!!

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:25 PM
PinkTartan
Double Platinum

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:38 PM
PinkTartan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkTartan Click here to Send PinkTartan a Private Message Find more posts by PinkTartan Add PinkTartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by PinkTartan

whot ?? I'm trying to cheer this place a bit up, coz it seems to me that there's not much going the latest weeks, and still it's holiday so most of the people are at home...

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:40 PM
P!NKinside

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies

hi everybody i just finished the first part of my tour i head so much fun lol almost know it by hard

where did she say that... ? and when?

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:54 PM
P!NKinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKinside Click here to Send P!NKinside a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKinside Add P!NKinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by P!NKinside
where did she say that... ? and when?

http://de.click2music.co.uk/3rd/Pre...index_pink.html

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:56 PM
P!NKinside

quote:
http://de.click2music.co.uk/3rd/Pre...index_pink.html

thnx. I thought she was saying that on the boards maybe.

Old Post 08-26-2004 02:59 PM
P!NKinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKinside Click here to Send P!NKinside a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKinside Add P!NKinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by P!NKinside
thnx. I thought she was saying that on the boards maybe.

hehe no no, but i do have an email that was sent to some people (from pink), but i don't have it anymore i printed it maybe someone else has it

BUT PLEASE P!NK MOVE YOUR ... (probably don't eaven coz you have a laptop )

Old Post 08-26-2004 03:01 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:

great idea Xx_p!nk_xX
*wonders were she has all the inspiration from*

yeah was wondering that 2,thinks it just bumped into my head ....weird...

Old Post 08-26-2004 03:12 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
*still waiting for pink to react* BTW An where's my coke ( drink )!!!

mm well you wanted a normal one...there arent anymore only coke light lemon(met sproedels),and im not going to the store,cause you said yourself,you get a fat a$$ from being on this board,its to heavy..i cant move it

Old Post 08-26-2004 03:18 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
mm well you wanted a normal one...there arent anymore only coke light lemon(met sproedels),and im not going to the store,cause you said yourself,you get a fat a$$ from being on this board,its to heavy..i cant move it

LMFAO i think i just rode 4 km by bike. i was too lazy to buy bread this morning and now store was closed so i had to go look somewhere else!!! grrr

maybe you have some orange juice?? like that 2

I'm your source of inspiration hun!!

Old Post 08-26-2004 03:47 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
LMFAO i think i just rode 4 km by bike. i was too lazy to buy bread this morning and now store was closed so i had to go look somewhere else!!! grrr

maybe you have some orange juice?? like that 2

I'm your source of inspiration hun!!

orange juice?.....mm lets see*graps bell and waits for waiter to come*....... we have!!!euhm.....with sugar or without? i suggest that you have the one without sugar seeing we have a big a$$porblem here

btw:i give ya a deal you have to make me that toast you where talking about,with bananas en pure chocolat*drooldrool*then illgave you the orange,fair or fair.(euhmm alot of chocloat plss)

consider that your my source of inspiration you wanna b my schoolpartner?

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:02 PM