Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Calling it Now: Baby #2 Soon
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
unchaudbaise
Major Label Level

Calling it Now: Baby #2 Soon

Perez Hilton wrote an article about Pink performing at 2014 Grammy's and ending it with "This year was HUGE for Miz Moore, but we have a feeling 2014 is going to be even bigger!"

Then Pink retweeted the article saying, "@PerezHilton: @Pink And this! http://perez.ly/1blXN3T and even *bigger... Hahaha this is awesome and accurate. Cause I want to be HUGE "

Baby number 2?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-07-2013 05:24 PM
unchaudbaise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unchaudbaise Click here to Send unchaudbaise a Private Message Find more posts by unchaudbaise Add unchaudbaise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

Ouch.

Old Post 12-07-2013 05:55 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

Hey, she's already said that she wanted Willz to have a playmate. So...I say... BRING IT.

Old Post 12-07-2013 06:01 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

predictions:

end tour in January.

be pregnant by maybe April-may 2014 while Willz is in pre school.

have said baby by early 2015 - play mom and have baby at home while Willz is at school. maybe start to dabble in the studio as an experiment through most of 2015 but mainly the later part - Willow was 7 months when she started TTAL.

release album start of 2016. do smaller appearances, bit of promo around Willow being at school and then when Willow is on school holidays etc do stadium tours/few arena shows maybe paced over a year or two. i can sort of see her doing some type of 'residency'

but i dont know, as i think there is no way she will tour without Willow and other baby for a longer period of time. but she has said she will make sure that she is flexible to take off and go and she has also said she could travel the world with her forever..i think Britney has toured (sorry i dont mean to compare her to damn britney spears..) while her kids were at school but i cant see it with pink..

Last edited by <3P!nk on 12-07-2013 at 08:59 PM

Old Post 12-07-2013 08:56 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I think it was already quite obvious she's planning on a baby next year. She said she was gonna only eat cheesecake every day.

I think in 2015 she might start making music, release it in 2016 spring, tour from 2016-2017, just like the IND tour and after that Willow starts school so she might be stop as she stated before.

Last edited by AlrightSir on 12-07-2013 at 10:00 PM

Old Post 12-07-2013 09:58 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

I. Hate. This. She just better not retire. A break is ok. But please don't stop touring Europe

Old Post 12-07-2013 10:09 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
I. Hate. This. She just better not retire. A break is ok. But please don't stop touring Europe

I think she mentioned in her Billboard interview that she'll still be a pop star in her 60's

I was expecting another baby, but I don't she'd retire from music, at least not now. Take a longer break? Of course!

Old Post 12-07-2013 11:38 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willowsage
Top 100 Charts Level

I am really excited to see baby number two! And I have to say some of the best photos I have of pink for her while she's pregnant so beautiful love her

Old Post 12-08-2013 12:08 AM
willowsage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willowsage Click here to Send willowsage a Private Message Find more posts by willowsage Add willowsage to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blujupiter
Top 100 Charts Level

She can always hire a teacher to teach Willow on the road. Lol

Old Post 12-08-2013 04:25 AM
blujupiter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blujupiter Click here to Send blujupiter a Private Message Find more posts by blujupiter Add blujupiter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mathon
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by blujupiter
She can always hire a teacher to teach Willow on the road. Lol
This. Many artists, like Madonna, did it.

Old Post 12-08-2013 10:46 AM
mathon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mathon Click here to Send mathon a Private Message Visit mathon's homepage! Find more posts by mathon Add mathon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Hahahhaha, I hope she gets twins!

Old Post 12-08-2013 10:51 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

she might be stop as she stated before.

Am I the only one who thinks she'll never stop making music?

Old Post 12-08-2013 10:53 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Am I the only one who thinks she'll never stop making music?

I think it'll be long before she stops. I'm getting the impression that she's going for a Tina Turner-like, legendary touring career

Old Post 12-08-2013 11:17 AM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

This was touched on in BB by her manager.

He said they have not talked about it but he thinks she will want to do so in 2014. And that she wants to settle the little one into pre school.

Bright side folks, she is managed by someone whose clients don't retire lol. She joked about this as well. Cher, Sade and even Tina retired at 73.

They said that the possibilities are endless for her and that they have a vision of what she wants to do for future albums.

She said she is going on a break for a while to let the youngens get theirs in.

It will probably be like her break in between FH and TTAL. She will give us a taste in between.

Old Post 12-08-2013 05:25 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

She is a woman I admire someone I look up to and someone I care for I can't be selfish and expect another album and tour
I knew myself that after this tour there would very long break and more than likely a baby
When she and I was younger I used to think the more shows the better but now it's so expensive I'mhappy for a break so I can save I would much rather now have a. 2 or 3 year break and be able to save and go to the shows I want if she was on tour every year I would feel like I'm missing out and she will have so much more to give when fully rested and excited about new material. Can't wait to see her again when she is ready Dublin is always waiting looking forward to my next show will be my21st

Old Post 12-08-2013 06:06 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote