Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
My guess is that Willow will be in school for the bulk of the tour leaving any future kids to go on the road with P!nk.

and lets be honest, Pink will not go on tour and leave willow at home while she is at school...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2013 09:51 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
and lets be honest, Pink will not go on tour and leave willow at home while she is at school...
Let's be honest, millions of moms do and millions of kids are okay. Willow being separated from P!nk will not harm her in any way. Look at how many parents are off in another country fighting a war.

There is nothing wrong with being away from your child. I suppose she could always home school Willow, but she's too young. The early years of school of mostly for socialization and compromise skills and the like.

Whatever P!nk and Carey do, I'm sure it'll be way above what the normal parent could do. They have the financial means to do as they please.

I just don't see all this sentiment being reality. Like the crew said in the BTS video "She doesn't just stop to be a mother" or however the quote went. You don't just drop your life because you had a child. That instills the belief that it's okay to quit and shows Willow that she's going to get her way. Something I don't see happening.

Old Post 11-15-2013 10:01 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
loved the munich album launch gig! jlap's high note still gives me chills when i think about it! always *****ing that she should just do it for years and then she did! and was it just me, or was this the funnest funhouse performance ever? it felt like it to me and TTAL!! how i love that song! too bad i got in late cause of university. but i guess i had to take a seat anyway since i injured my ankle a couple of days before the gig and couldn't stand, let alone dance... man could've been so much more fun!
it was amazing. I'm really grateful that we heard True Love and TTAL live! She indeed had amazing vocals. If i could relive any of my P!nk gigs, that would be the one, all i'd change is being in first row

You should have been with us i mean in a way you got the better en of it since we got seats as well and you didn't queue all day so for now you remain a mystery for us ah well next time

Old Post 11-15-2013 10:16 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

I don't think we should make speculations about how Willow or P!nk would feel if they were "torn apart". That's all very personal and depends on a lot of things and we can't compare our own lives to theirs. All we can do is watch from far and hope she'll find a balance that is good for Willow, her and us...

Old Post 11-15-2013 10:23 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I am oddly attracted to uncle Spanky.

Old Post 11-15-2013 10:45 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I'm oddly attracted to spanking Colt and whatever the other two guys' names are.

Old Post 11-15-2013 10:55 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
I'm oddly attracted to spanking Colt and whatever the other two guys' names are.

Colt doesn't sound like such an airhead. I have misjudged him. Everyone is so adorable behind the scenes.

Old Post 11-15-2013 10:57 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Colt doesn't sound like such an airhead. I have misjudged him. Everyone is so adorable behind the scenes.
He's highly personable and that's why he's the perfect husband. He just needs to ditch that Angelina chick he's with and get at me

Old Post 11-15-2013 11:09 AM
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
loved the munich album launch gig! jlap's high note still gives me chills when i think about it! always *****ing that she should just do it for years and then she did! and was it just me, or was this the funnest funhouse performance ever? it felt like it to me and TTAL!! how i love that song! too bad i got in late cause of university. but i guess i had to take a seat anyway since i injured my ankle a couple of days before the gig and couldn't stand, let alone dance... man could've been so much more fun!
Yes! The TTAL performance was soooo good. I loved the clapping.

Old Post 11-15-2013 11:10 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Let's be honest, millions of moms do and millions of kids are okay. Willow being separated from P!nk will not harm her in any way. Look at how many parents are off in another country fighting a war.

There is nothing wrong with being away from your child. I suppose she could always home school Willow, but she's too young. The early years of school of mostly for socialization and compromise skills and the like.

Whatever P!nk and Carey do, I'm sure it'll be way above what the normal parent could do. They have the financial means to do as they please.

I just don't see all this sentiment being reality. Like the crew said in the BTS video "She doesn't just stop to be a mother" or however the quote went. You don't just drop your life because you had a child. That instills the belief that it's okay to quit and shows Willow that she's going to get her way. Something I don't see happening.

i absolutely agree, as she said, she takes "Pink" very personally and seriously as well as being a mother and the reward she gets from being Pink is huge and you can tell she has made her touring family (especially this tour) a very stable home on the road, therefore she isnt 'away from home' and has adapted well.. which makes it quite clear that they will be back and dong this for a long time.

but she has also said that they are family first (and cant see pink, being the needy loving person she is, being away from Willow for too long.) and she will stay put as long as Willow needs to and will make sure Willow can be flexible if they need to take off.

that is all i meant. :-)

and yes i agree with your last comment, she will not show Willow to quit, she will show her to work hard and make safrices and comitments because Alecia loves 'doing Pink' but she will make it work so there is no detriment to Willow. and to be fair... i bet Willz will just hang out with that chef... i know i would

Old Post 11-15-2013 12:00 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
odd. How can you find that chest more attractive than, say, Remi's? And there's his cute french accent too and being a bit shy showing off his abs. Cute

Old Post 11-15-2013 12:08 PM
Agnes

quote:

you obviously don't know how it feels it to have your mom working in another country for years when you're growing up

Old Post 11-15-2013 12:15 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

quote:

Now you know she isn't leaving her kid(s) at home while she goes on the road. However she does it, they will be with her.

Old Post 11-15-2013 03:25 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
odd. How can you find that chest more attractive than, say, Remi's? And there's his cute french accent too and being a bit shy showing off his abs. Cute

I hate perfection and rock hard abs. They're inhuman and scary to me. Uncle Spanky has something very hot about him

Old Post 11-15-2013 04:19 PM
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:

OMG. me too.

Old Post 11-15-2013 04:32 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote