Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
This may have already been discussed, but do we know if the U.S. version will be the same as other countries who already have it? lol. Need to know if I should start looking at ordering from Australia. haha.

I'm counting on Best Buy to have it on the release date, so I'm not preordering.

I guess I don't remember the dvds ever being any different from country to country, just albums. Hope I'm right. lol.

i think the content of the dvd is the same in every country. or at least i didn't hear anyone pointing out any differences. the setlist is the same, the bonus features are the same. the only difference is probably the region code, so i don't think you need to order from australia and can buy it at best buy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2013 05:34 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i think the content of the dvd is the same in every country. or at least i didn't hear anyone pointing out any differences. the setlist is the same, the bonus features are the same. the only difference is probably the region code, so i don't think you need to order from australia and can buy it at best buy

Yay! Thanks for the confirmation!

Old Post 11-27-2013 05:53 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

And the video is on at least one torrent site and has over 215 downloads in the 16 or 19 hours.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-27-2013 at 11:45 PM

Old Post 11-27-2013 11:35 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

I got the dvd today! Yay!

Can someone send me a dl link for the bluray? Just wanna see the quality difference. I'd buy it if i had anything to play it

Old Post 11-28-2013 12:18 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Btw i listened to the audio today and i came back to what i was already saying after my live shows that she should ditch a lot of acrobatics to sound better. Even if she already sounds a million times better than other artists. The acoustic parts are great for example. And i'm literally MAD about the high note in JLAP

Old Post 11-28-2013 12:21 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Btw i listened to the audio today and i came back to what i was already saying after my live shows that she should ditch a lot of acrobatics to sound better. Even if she already sounds a million times better than other artists. The acoustic parts are great for example. And i'm literally MAD about the high note in JLAP

I was there for that. It made me totally tear up SOOOOO MUCH. There have been very few times in my life, when my heart has been so full to bursting in my chest. That moment was one of them. I was so proud of her.

Old Post 11-28-2013 12:49 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
I was there for that. It made me totally tear up SOOOOO MUCH. There have been very few times in my life, when my heart has been so full to bursting in my chest. That moment was one of them. I was so proud of her.
but she doesn't do it on the DVD

Old Post 11-28-2013 08:57 AM
grenno

quote:
but she doesn't do it on the DVD

i think that was the weakest performance for me. as you say, she sounds better than others doing all these stunts and singing live, etc. but i was disappointed in jlap. not even because of the missing high note (100 shows in, it only makes sense that her voice isn't as rested as with the first US leg -- wrong night picked), but overall it was so meh and it was like she only gave 21% of what she's got inside to the song. who knows. maybe she's gotten tired of it like with dlmgm performing it the same way for so long now. she needs to spice it up.

Old Post 11-28-2013 09:49 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i think that was the weakest performance for me. as you say, she sounds better than others doing all these stunts and singing live, etc. but i was disappointed in jlap. not even because of the missing high note (100 shows in, it only makes sense that her voice isn't as rested as with the first US leg -- wrong night picked), but overall it was so meh and it was like she only gave 21% of what she's got inside to the song. who knows. maybe she's gotten tired of it like with dlmgm performing it the same way for so long now. she needs to spice it up.
it's my favourite song so i totally agree with what you say. I understand that it might be boring for her but the studio recording has so much emotion in it and it got so repetitive live lately. Sad loss for me. I scream ACOUSTIC!!!

Old Post 11-28-2013 01:01 PM
grenno

quote:
it's my favourite song so i totally agree with what you say. I understand that it might be boring for her but the studio recording has so much emotion in it and it got so repetitive live lately. Sad loss for me. I scream ACOUSTIC!!!

AGREEEEED! that little acoustic glimpse we got from tv total was amazing! maybe not entirely acoustic, but a mix? like babe i'm gonna leave you's arrangement?

Old Post 11-28-2013 03:00 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Just watched it (BluRay) and I have no issues with anything....except for the use of black and white for Wicked Games (makes it boring and sleepy), and perhaps Trouble, because she has much better material she could sing/perform. I remember thinking that at the concert..but, it does keep with the rock feeling of the show. Nonetheless, such a good show/tour. Her best IMO. I would loved to have seen old aerial stunts from previous shows though, but the rest I can deal with having on DVD, and the memories of her Party Tour and IND club tour.

AND, I TOO would have loved to have the high note in Just Like a Pill. Makes me happy every time I think of it or hear it.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-28-2013 at 04:02 PM

Old Post 11-28-2013 03:58 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7vm9hn

I put TTAL at the beginning of the intro, just like it was. Because this is how it should have been.

Last edited by AlrightSir on 11-28-2013 at 11:00 PM

Old Post 11-28-2013 04:01 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

Because this is how it should have been.

I hope noone will kill You.

Old Post 11-28-2013 07:50 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
I hope noone will kill You.
For what? Sharing a self-made remix of the intro?

Old Post 11-28-2013 10:56 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

I put TTAL at the beginning of the intro, just like it was. Because this is how it should have been.

Ohhh, I knoow. Agreed, agreed, agreed. It is called The truth about love tour dvd, so I don't get why they didn't keep it.

Old Post 11-29-2013 09:17 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote