Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Satans Puppet
Top 100 Charts Level

I really don't get why they don't release the audio for digital download, I'd certainly buy it...

I'm watching it now and the Blu-ray is FANTASTIC the audio, the picture quality, A+ title.

I'm guessing it was recorded over two nights because the audio seems to be slightly out in places but then again it could just be my Xbox One.

It's fantastic but the ip sync issues in places is my only niggle because we all know she sings live and she's awesome at it.

If anyone can figure out the whole audio/MP3 thing let me know, this will be my new fave commuting album!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2013 02:41 PM
Satans Puppet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Satans Puppet Click here to Send Satans Puppet a Private Message Find more posts by Satans Puppet Add Satans Puppet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Satans Puppet
I really don't get why they don't release the audio for digital download, I'd certainly buy it...

I'm watching it now and the Blu-ray is FANTASTIC the audio, the picture quality, A+ title.

I'm guessing it was recorded over two nights because the audio seems to be slightly out in places but then again it could just be my Xbox One.

It's fantastic but the ip sync issues in places is my only niggle because we all know she sings live and she's awesome at it.

If anyone can figure out the whole audio/MP3 thing let me know, this will be my new fave commuting album!

Agree on the lip sync part.

What's your email?

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:46 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
best moment: the man kissing her hand. such a heartwarming and sweet moment!
yes!

Old Post 11-26-2013 05:26 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

could someone please send me the audio? If it was in the same link as the whole dvd I'm sorry Döme but I deleted it

thaaanks!

Old Post 11-26-2013 05:32 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Agree on the lip sync part.

What's your email?

Lip sync part?

Old Post 11-26-2013 09:23 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
Lip sync part?

Yeah, I agreed about what she said about lip sync. I know it's live but it wasn't timed a couple of times. I think I noticed it mostly during Sober.

Old Post 11-26-2013 09:48 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Satans Puppet
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Lip sync part?

EXACTLY!!! The DVD/Blu is obviously pieced together from a couple of nights like they normally do and on occasions the audio doesn't sync with the video which is really off putting especially when our lady sings live and does all that fancy stuff!

Old Post 11-26-2013 09:50 PM
Satans Puppet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Satans Puppet Click here to Send Satans Puppet a Private Message Find more posts by Satans Puppet Add Satans Puppet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

Ahh ok. I get ya.

Tbh i didnt notice but only seen it twice.

Loved it. Reminded what a great tour it was and how happy she was and how much the audience felt involved this show ie with rubix.

Much better dvd than funhouse.

Old Post 11-26-2013 11:36 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

Couple of improvements:

Dont have perfect go back to colour half way through..have it colour all the way through or not atall.

Didnt like the split screen in the cthm medley.

Old Post 11-26-2013 11:38 PM
mrpink627

quote:
Couple of improvements:

Dont have perfect go back to colour half way through..have it colour all the way through or not atall.

Didnt like the split screen in the cthm medley.

THEY MESSED WITH THE MEDLEY!?!?!

dang it! i thought the only tacky things they did were B+w for Wicked Games and Sepia for Time After Time

anything else i should know??

Old Post 11-26-2013 11:43 PM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by mrpink627

dang it! i thought the only tacky things they did were B+w for Wicked Games and Sepia for Time After Time

imo this dvd/bd is very good. Great shots and the editing is very very good (talking about the actual editing/cut).
The effects ruined part of the show as usual lol. Wicked Games is B/W, Time After Time & the first part of F**kin' Perfect are in Sepia. How Come You're Not Here has a film grain effect. JGMAR & Sober have a little "glow" effect. CTMH medley has split screen in some parts. That's all, some of them are really unnecessary but they could work in a way, except for sepia....

Old Post 11-26-2013 11:58 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by mrpink627

Sepia tone for Perfect.

I had a religious moment when I saw her live and she sang Perfect live for the 1st time I heard it. I was bawling my eyes out.

And then they go and put sepia tone on the video.

Anyone else thinks her voice sounds weird (autotuned) during the aerial stunts? During the TRY performance esp., the last verse - even my mom was like 'she sounds like a man'. -

Last edited by dfantasy on 11-27-2013 at 01:57 AM

Old Post 11-27-2013 01:46 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
Sepia tone for Perfect.

I had a religious moment when I saw her live and she sang Perfect live for the 1st time I heard it. I was bawling my eyes out.

And then they go and put sepia tone on the video.

Anyone else thinks her voice sounds weird (autotuned) during the aerial stunts? During the TRY performance esp., the last verse - even my mom was like 'she sounds like a man'. -

my aunt came in when i watched the DVD (can't remember what songs), watched with me for a while and then quacked like a duck cause that's what the voice reminded her of LOL not flattering, but yeah, something seems strange about the vocals.

other than that, i didn't really care for most of the effects. the b/w during wicked game didn't irk me, i actually liked it. what bothered me was the slo-mo during it. that just messed with the flow. the sepia during time after time was alright as well for me. but why have it twice?

the most irritating effects were during reina's dance before try and the sober egg thing... seriously?!

Old Post 11-27-2013 06:52 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
my aunt came in when i watched the DVD (can't remember what songs), watched with me for a while and then quacked like a duck cause that's what the voice reminded her of LOL not flattering, but yeah, something seems strange about the vocals.

Right?! I mean I'd understand if this were Britney or Madonna (they heavily mastered her voice on her Epix special)

I'm not sure why they had to do that. I saw her live a few dates after this was filmed - her vocals were so, so, so good.

I also got a headache watching S!ut like you. Lol. And I'm someone who loves fast cuts.

Old Post 11-27-2013 09:20 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
Right?! I mean I'd understand if this were Britney or Madonna (they heavily mastered her voice on her Epix special)

I'm not sure why they had to do that. I saw her live a few dates after this was filmed - her vocals were so, so, so good.

I also got a headache watching S!ut like you. Lol. And I'm someone who loves fast cuts.

The Britney EPIX show for "Femme Fatale" they had shots that were seriously at the back of the arena so you could hardly see her at all. They also filmed the audience a LOT and they weren't even enthusiastic. It was a buzz kill if anything. They also filmed the TV screen for a Will.I.Am verse instead of her dance break. It would be like them filming Nate Reuss instead of P!nk during JGMAR They kept her vocals (yes, she DOES sing in parts) but since they muted everything, the audio sounded really awkward

so at least P!nk's problems SOUND minor. I have to wait until I see it

Old Post 11-27-2013 10:39 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote