Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AFriant
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Oh and for the ones who can't wait until they get the DVD: I might have something.

PLLLEEEEASSSSSEEE! lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2013 10:38 PM
AFriant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AFriant Click here to Send AFriant a Private Message Find more posts by AFriant Add AFriant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

^ me too please!

Old Post 11-23-2013 11:00 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

quote:
Oh and for the ones who can't wait until they get the DVD: I might have something.

Pick me!!!!

Old Post 11-24-2013 01:30 AM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fabricio
Platinum Level

Can somebody PM me the DVD download pls. ( audio or video) I bought it already but would be cool to play on my phone

Old Post 11-24-2013 02:22 AM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fabricio
Platinum Level

quote:

ME!!!!!!!

Please!!!

Old Post 11-24-2013 02:23 AM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:

Döme... have I told you that I love you lately?

Could you write me a little "love letter" via pm?

Old Post 11-24-2013 02:57 AM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael3078
Underground Label Level

if anyone feels like pinging me with anything feel free i can' wait til the dvd comes in the mail

Old Post 11-24-2013 03:09 AM
Michael3078 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael3078 Click here to Send Michael3078 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael3078 Add Michael3078 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leonardo
Underground Label Level

Me too plz! I want to see it. Pm to me plz

Old Post 11-24-2013 04:41 AM
leonardo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leonardo Click here to Send leonardo a Private Message Find more posts by leonardo Add leonardo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaToNo
World Tour Level

PM pleaseeee

Old Post 11-24-2013 07:16 AM
NaToNo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NaToNo Click here to Send NaToNo a Private Message Find more posts by NaToNo Add NaToNo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gewürzgurke

.. thank you! =)

Last edited by gewürzgurke on 11-24-2013 at 09:03 AM

Old Post 11-24-2013 08:13 AM
gewürzgurke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gewürzgurke Click here to Send gewürzgurke a Private Message Find more posts by gewürzgurke Add gewürzgurke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aggi1978
Underground Label Level

I have the DVD already, but I would love to have Audio of the Medley... ;-)

Old Post 11-24-2013 09:42 AM
Aggi1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aggi1978 Click here to Send Aggi1978 a Private Message Find more posts by Aggi1978 Add Aggi1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

quote:

I'd love a pm if you wouldn't mind x

Old Post 11-24-2013 09:54 AM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Here are my thoughts:

The DVD is better than I expected. I kinda set my expectations low tho because after the AWAWA/WOS video and the trailer it seemed pretty bad. But it is good fortunately. The DVD and the booklet looks amazing, I really love the design. The DVD gives you the energy and positivity she delivers every single show. I can't imagine how she does that to be completely honest, she must be some kind of superwoman. She's born to the stage, that's for sure.

The editing is not that bad although at some points it could have been way much better: for example when she bursts out from the ground during RYG. What's the point of showing that from the sides? Anyway, I had no problem with the crowd shots either, it was fun to see that everyone was dancing and singing - usually the crowds are really boring. But this tour was a total dance party so seeing everyone on their feet was nice. The only REALLY annoying thing was the filters and effects. Please, whoever keep doing them since the FH DVD, just stop. Seriously. They don't look good at all.

I'm glad her voice was great (but why doesn't she sing the high note in JLAP on this? ) and she was having fun. Just like me watching it again while I revive the memories. These are the good old days.

P.S.: I love the menu with the little TTAL instrumental!

I watched the DVD show part last night and I agree with most of what you said.

The fog, the smudge, the glitter effect and the thing that was on Reina during her solo part and Pink during Wicked games was a bit annoying and don't wanna say "ruined" it but it was just not necessary. I loved the sepia during the acoustic part.

I liked that they showed some faces in the crowd as well and most of all she is so damn amazing and I can't believe that she's doing all that on stage and in the air. It's not a gig or a show, it's a miracle happening on stage.

Can't wait to watch the backstage thing!

Old Post 11-24-2013 10:31 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lorenazinger
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
I'd love a pm if you wouldn't mind x

Old Post 11-24-2013 10:49 AM
lorenazinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lorenazinger Click here to Send lorenazinger a Private Message Visit lorenazinger's homepage! Find more posts by lorenazinger Add lorenazinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mickpreston
MixTape Level

Oooo could I get a pm too?

Old Post 11-24-2013 11:12 AM
Mickpreston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mickpreston Click here to Send Mickpreston a Private Message Find more posts by Mickpreston Add Mickpreston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote