Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by PinK4Sand
it still full
i got your message now, now yours is full but thanks a bunch, you're a star!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2013 07:01 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i got your message now, now yours is full but thanks a bunch, you're a star!

finally

thanks i'll empty my inbox, hoping someone will send me PM with the Video

Old Post 11-23-2013 07:13 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 132 time(s).

Old Post 11-23-2013 07:16 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grecyr
MixTape Level

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase pm me ^^

Old Post 11-23-2013 07:21 PM
grecyr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grecyr Click here to Send grecyr a Private Message Find more posts by grecyr Add grecyr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

thank you !!

Old Post 11-23-2013 07:24 PM
truluv is online now Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelausen
MixTape Level

Please also to me, thanks very much

Old Post 11-23-2013 07:50 PM
angelausen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for angelausen Click here to Send angelausen a Private Message Find more posts by angelausen Add angelausen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

just finished listening. Her voice is so strong! so powerful on this tour. Brings back memories hearing it. And i'll be hearing it again live in 13 days!!!

Cant wait to watch this, but im very content with the audio.

Old Post 11-23-2013 08:14 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grecyr
MixTape Level

merci ^^

Old Post 11-23-2013 08:45 PM
grecyr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grecyr Click here to Send grecyr a Private Message Find more posts by grecyr Add grecyr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AFriant
Major Label Level

wow this audio is amazing. her voice been a fan for so long, and its still so unbelievable! Thank you for this audio!!!!

Old Post 11-23-2013 08:50 PM
AFriant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AFriant Click here to Send AFriant a Private Message Find more posts by AFriant Add AFriant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Can somebody please pm me the audio too?

Old Post 11-23-2013 09:16 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Here are my thoughts:

The DVD is better than I expected. I kinda set my expectations low tho because after the AWAWA/WOS video and the trailer it seemed pretty bad. But it is good fortunately. The DVD and the booklet looks amazing, I really love the design. The DVD gives you the energy and positivity she delivers every single show. I can't imagine how she does that to be completely honest, she must be some kind of superwoman. She's born to the stage, that's for sure.

The editing is not that bad although at some points it could have been way much better: for example when she bursts out from the ground during RYG. What's the point of showing that from the sides? Anyway, I had no problem with the crowd shots either, it was fun to see that everyone was dancing and singing - usually the crowds are really boring. But this tour was a total dance party so seeing everyone on their feet was nice. The only REALLY annoying thing was the filters and effects. Please, whoever keep doing them since the FH DVD, just stop. Seriously. They don't look good at all.

I'm glad her voice was great (but why doesn't she sing the high note in JLAP on this? ) and she was having fun. Just like me watching it again while I revive the memories. These are the good old days.

P.S.: I love the menu with the little TTAL instrumental!

Last edited by AlrightSir on 11-23-2013 at 09:55 PM

Old Post 11-23-2013 09:38 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Oh and for the ones who can't wait until they get the DVD: I might have something.

Old Post 11-23-2013 09:39 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Oh and for the ones who can't wait until they get the DVD: I might have something.

me me me

Old Post 11-23-2013 09:48 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
OMG PLEASE!

Old Post 11-23-2013 10:25 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I'm gonna have to wait until next weekend ...

Old Post 11-23-2013 10:25 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote