Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
I have fought adversity my whole life. I live on a VERY limited income but I save for P!nk's albums and DVDs. I do not buy singles cause I already bought the album, I would if I could afford it. So, I do relate, but I dont think that relates to being impatient or people that dont want to shell out/save the money. I dont like people placing blame on a community for their misfortunes or lack of patience. This is my point.
i don't agree with placing a blame on anyone either. but to me what you said the first time was about as extreme as calling out on aussies for being lazy arses. some people will always be impatient.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:45 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

I have been waiting to relive the show since it ended in February. I can wait a few more weeks

Old Post 11-18-2013 05:12 PM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

There doesn't need to be any bickering. And I'm not blaming anyone for being lazy for not sharing. It's just surprising that no one has shared it yet. We are all on here because we support Pink. We are her TRUE fans. I don't see anything wrong with pm'ing a link between us members because we will all buy it when it is available for us to. It just stinks that some of us have to wait longer than others.

Old Post 11-18-2013 05:42 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

they are not lazy they just dont care
maybe because they are special fans

Old Post 11-18-2013 08:04 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

Yeah, like if nobody ever got a link with a So What/Blow Me/whatever leak came out till now.

Oh come on.

Old Post 11-18-2013 08:25 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I knew this was gonna come. Honestly, I barely see Australians here so there's no point blaming this community.

The extras were the only thing I really cared about, now I'm fine waiting another week for a footage I've already seen thousand times on youtube.

Old Post 11-18-2013 09:13 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

I believe bandwidth charges in Australia are VERY expensive - they don't get unlimited bandwidth too if I'm not wrong. So really they're not to blame for not sharing.

Old Post 11-19-2013 05:06 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I download leaks cause I want it now rather than later, not cause I don't want to pay. I don't know what the discussion is but there is my input. Ha.

Old Post 11-19-2013 12:54 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
I download leaks cause I want it now rather than later, not cause I don't want to pay. I don't know what the discussion is but there is my input. Ha.
so it already leaks? please PM me link

Old Post 11-19-2013 01:37 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I knew this was gonna come. Honestly, I barely see Australians here so there's no point blaming this community.

The extras were the only thing I really cared about, now I'm fine waiting another week for a footage I've already seen thousand times on youtube.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

Whenever Pink releases something new the natives get cranky.

Old Post 11-19-2013 05:21 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

PM me?

Old Post 11-19-2013 07:11 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:

I'd love a pm

Old Post 11-19-2013 08:15 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
There doesn't need to be any bickering. And I'm not blaming anyone for being lazy for not sharing. It's just surprising that no one has shared it yet. We are all on here because we support Pink. We are her TRUE fans. I don't see anything wrong with pm'ing a link between us members because we will all buy it when it is available for us to. It just stinks that some of us have to wait longer than others.
I agree. And I seriously wouldn't blame ppl who download illegal version ONLY cuz sooner or later they gonna come to the show - and that's the main money-maker.

I also agree with what Diana said - it's not always easy to get what you want, especially or kids, when there is only 'yes' or 'no' from the parents and I can imagine that Pink's DVD is not a first need in every family.

Old Post 11-19-2013 08:29 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:

pm me please?

Old Post 11-19-2013 09:01 PM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

The problem with leaks is that mainly people use them that have no intention of buying the DVD.

Old Post 11-19-2013 09:09 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote