Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
im hoping a download link magically ends up in my inbox. I CANT WAIT UNTIL DEC 3RD!

please
thank you!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2013 10:50 AM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

play.com have it also

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/5478...urlrefer=search

still unsure whether to order it or try my look at HMV as i cant find a search button on their site... lol

Old Post 11-18-2013 12:43 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

I can't believe the DVD has been out for days and all we get to see is just behind the scenes.

Oh, well.

Old Post 11-18-2013 01:55 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Careyp!nk
I can't believe the DVD has been out for days and all we get to see is just behind the scenes.

Oh, well.

Right?? I remember when the Funhouse tour DVD came out we got the audio right away. Then the video shortly after. What happened to our community?? Let's help each other out. Please?

Old Post 11-18-2013 03:28 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

What happened to fans being patient, SUPPORTING their artist, and not asking for illegal downloads? It's nothing about our community...Maybe our community is growing up and being more respectful? P!nk put the DVD out for a reason. If she wanted it for free, then that's what shed do. Buy AND/OR wait for the DVD like the rest of us paying fans.

Don't like my post/comment/opinion? Tough.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-18-2013 at 10:49 PM

Old Post 11-18-2013 03:52 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
What happened to fans being patient, SUPPORTING their artist, and not ask for illegal downloads? It's nothing about our community...Maybe our community is growing up and being more respectful? P!nk put the DVD out for a reason. If she wanted it for free, thats what shed do. Buy and wait for the DVD like the rest of us true, paying fans.

Don't like my post/comment/opinion? Tough.

no need for lecturing everyone, i can only speak for myself but i guess the majority of people asking for the rip would buy it as soon as it touches the shelf even if they already have an illegal copy. we would just like to see it because it is indeed a bit unfair that Australia got the DVD so much earlier than the rest of the world.

not to mention that only because you can't afford to buy a DVD doesn't make you a less true fan than those who have collections.

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:01 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

If you can't afford a copy, it makes it right to download it illegally? And, it is also up to us fans responsibility to provide it for you?

I'm not lecturing anyone or all of us, it's sad to see people saying 'we fail as a community cause we're not giving up stuff to fans' that are either impatient or lack the funds to buy a $15-$20 DVD. Not our responsibility to provide for fans that lack funds or patience.

Furthermore, I do believe that if you're a true fan, you support the artist and not take from them. There are artists that I'm and others are a fan of, I'm sure, that haven't bought all their memorabilia 'cause they haven't liked everything they've put out or lacks the funds, as you say, but we certainly buy/support the stuff we want. People make things happen when they REALLY want to.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-18-2013 at 10:59 PM

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:07 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
If you cant afford a copy, it makes it right to download it illegally? And it is also up to us fans responsibility to provide it for you?

Im not lecturing anyone or all of us, its just sad to see people saying we fail as a community cause were not giving up stuff to fans that are either impatient or lack the funds to buy a $15-$20 DVD.

well that's how you see it.

i'm not sure if you're speaking generally or not because my copy for that matter is preordered and i can wait until the release date, moreover i would prefer to see it in big on our tv screen before on my laptop.
in my opinion if we consider each other real fans we know that we're all going to do our best to have at least 1 copy and until then it would be nice to have a look.

and if someone can't afford to buy a DVD they won't be more able to afford it only because they can't even have the illegal version. it's gonna leak sooner or later anyway.

but i was talking about being a true fan or not in the first place.

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:16 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
People make things happen when they REALLY want to.
man i'm so tired of that bullsh. aside from all of this discussion, no, that's just not how life works. there are certain things beyond an individual's power, whether that's earning enough to buy a CD or rebuild your house after the tsunami/tornado blew it away or learn to walk when you're paralized from the waist down. it's easy to say.

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:19 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

in your words -- "well that's how you see it."

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:19 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
man i'm so tired of that bullsh. aside from all of this discussion, no, that's just not how life works. there are certain things beyond an individual's power, whether that's earning enough to buy a CD or rebuild your house after the tsunami/tornado blew it away or learn to walk when you're paralized from the waist down. it's easy to say.
Please. You're going to the extreme.

Save a dollar a week. Or ask for it for Xmas. Or do something that DESERVES you getting this DVD instead of illegally.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-18-2013 at 10:56 PM

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:20 PM
purple18

quote:
in your words -- "well that's how you see it."
yeah that's what this forum is for.

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:21 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
yeah that's what this forum is for.
bingo!

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:23 PM
purple18

quote:
how do these people type? have a computer? have internet? Please. Youre going to the extreme.
i am because when people say things like that it pisses me off because it gives the feeling of shame and failure to people who try harder than they can and still don't get where they want to because of things that they have no control of.
i envy you if you haven't encountered things in your life that you can't change.

anyway, this is not related to the discussion at all. i'm just venting.

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:26 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I have fought adversity my whole life. I live on a VERY limited income but I save for P!nk's albums and DVDs. I do not buy singles cause I have already bought the album, I would though if I could afford it. So, I do relate, but I don't think that relates to being impatient or people that don't want to shell out/save the money. I don't like people placing blame on a community for their misfortunes or lack of patience. This is my point.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-18-2013 at 10:57 PM

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:32 PM