Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk doing the Home For The Holidays show at the Beacon with Cyndi Lauper
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
unique_jana3
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
There are 3 different stages, right? How do u know which one Pink's gonna be at? Or is it just different levels? Also, what tickets are you all getting?

No I'm not going, I'm just curious. (I've entered a competition where you can win a trip to NYC so if everyone can keep their fingers crossed I wud be happy:P)

*crosses fingers*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2013 04:25 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana3
*crosses fingers*

:*

Old Post 10-23-2013 07:38 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
There are 3 different stages, right? How do u know which one Pink's gonna be at? Or is it just different levels? Also, what tickets are you all getting?

No I'm not going, I'm just curious. (I've entered a competition where you can win a trip to NYC so if everyone can keep their fingers crossed I wud be happy:P)

It's 3 different levels.

Good luck!!

Old Post 10-24-2013 12:13 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jonstar2003
Underground Label Level

P!nk and Nelly Furtado in the same venue...I have got to get my hands on a pair of these tickets!!!!

Old Post 10-25-2013 04:25 AM
jonstar2003 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jonstar2003 Click here to Send jonstar2003 a Private Message Find more posts by jonstar2003 Add jonstar2003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

so, this is on saturday! anyone got their tix ready?

Old Post 12-04-2013 09:38 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

I'm not going damnit. Instead I'm going to eat cheese and drink wine with my parents in law..

Old Post 12-04-2013 08:46 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

Old Post 12-05-2013 12:06 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

One and Done.
Still fun

Old Post 12-08-2013 06:40 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
One and Done.
Still fun

tell us more! what did she do and sing?

Old Post 12-08-2013 08:00 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

She performed Time After Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvJA7XKGfPs

Photos here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...mp;l=9f399907af

Old Post 12-08-2013 09:02 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
She performed Time After Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvJA7XKGfPs

Photos here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...mp;l=9f399907af

Awesome!

Too bad that thing ruined it a bit.

Old Post 12-08-2013 10:22 AM
unique_jana3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that woman and admire her for powering through this whole tour despite all the obstacles, but I'm sad she couldn't really deliver a better performance because of her throat issues and it looked, at least to me, like she wanted it to be better, especially with the sound hang-ups. I'm seeing her show for the last time on Wednesday, but almost wish she didn't have to be there. I know she'll power through, but she really deserves that break afterwards

Old Post 12-08-2013 11:20 AM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote