Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk doing the Home For The Holidays show at the Beacon with Cyndi Lauper
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
heatherlpink
Triple Platinum Record Level

P!nk doing the Home For The Holidays show at the Beacon with Cyndi Lauper

Cyndi Lauper posted it here https://twitter.com/cyndilauper/sta...615566134116352

This is the event - http://www.beacontheatre.com/events...e-holidays.html

Was this posted?!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2013 05:20 PM
heatherlpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heatherlpink Click here to Send heatherlpink a Private Message Visit heatherlpink's homepage! Find more posts by heatherlpink Add heatherlpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

awesome! thanks for posting!

Old Post 09-08-2013 05:22 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

I'm so there!

Old Post 09-08-2013 07:26 PM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

See you there Jamie!

Old Post 09-08-2013 07:35 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

meh why cant i be in new york that day. wonder what she will sing.

Old Post 09-08-2013 07:43 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

P!nk will be performing at the True Colors Fund's 3rd annual Cyndi Lauper & Friends: Home for the Holidays benefit concert on Saturday, December 7th at the Beacon Theatre in NYC!

Special pre-sale for P!nk’s fans runs from 10/22 10AM ET to 10/24 10PM ET. Use code HOPE for access. Get your tickets here: https://ow.ly/pTaew

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...tif_t=notify_me

Old Post 10-21-2013 04:11 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

awesome!!

Old Post 10-21-2013 04:22 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
P!nk will be performing at the True Colors Fund's 3rd annual Cyndi Lauper & Friends: Home for the Holidays benefit concert on Saturday, December 7th at the Beacon Theatre in NYC!

Special pre-sale for P!nk’s fans runs from 10/22 10AM ET to 10/24 10PM ET. Use code HOPE for access. Get your tickets here: https://ow.ly/pTaew

!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-21-2013 04:42 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

What time is that Europe time? (Sweden). I'm flying back home from LA today and will be in a few time zones so I could use some help.

Old Post 10-21-2013 07:37 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
What time is that Europe time? (Sweden). I'm flying back home from LA today and will be in a few time zones so I could use some help.

Oct 22 @ 16:00 Sweden time

Old Post 10-21-2013 07:53 PM
unique_jana3

Do you guys think it's even worth it going for the cheapest nosebleed tickets?

Old Post 10-21-2013 08:42 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana3
Do you guys think it's even worth it going for the cheapest nosebleed tickets?

Thats what i'm doing. Wanna join us? And get tix together?

Old Post 10-21-2013 08:51 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Oct 22 @ 16:00 Sweden time

Oki! I'm landing one hour later. But go for your plan, I think it's smart xx thx again!

Old Post 10-21-2013 10:42 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff

Finally we got the info we've been waiting for!

Old Post 10-21-2013 11:34 PM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Thats what i'm doing. Wanna join us? And get tix together?

I'm considering that

Old Post 10-22-2013 02:43 AM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote