Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Kevin Federline & Pink
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LizPink
Major Label Level

quote:
yeah me too... i would assume that is because our eyes where fixed on P!NK... the most important one!!! heheheheehe

Ra ha ha ha! Well said!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2008 03:16 AM
LizPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LizPink Click here to Send LizPink a Private Message Find more posts by LizPink Add LizPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hotpinkblood
Triple Platinum Record Level

My friend Deborah knew Kevin and he had told her stories about him and P!nk hanging out and smoking bomb, don't know if it's true but he was from Clovis, CA (Fresno, basically), and that's only a few hours from where we live now. Oh well, good times.

Old Post 01-11-2008 11:00 AM
hotpinkblood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotpinkblood Click here to Send hotpinkblood a Private Message Find more posts by hotpinkblood Add hotpinkblood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

Re: Re: Re: Kevin Federline & Pink

quote:
Originally posted by clone1507
I don't work for her...
YET!

Well, you never make any sense... We're just nice and talk to you even though we have no clue what the heck you're talking about.

I'm starting to think that a return ticket to Germany might be well worth it just so I can find you and kill you so you can't bag me antymore. Good idea Sarah

:0

Old Post 01-11-2008 11:01 AM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_nicky
Double Platinum

are there any clips?

Old Post 01-11-2008 12:38 PM
pink_nicky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_nicky Click here to Send pink_nicky a Private Message Visit pink_nicky's homepage! Find more posts by pink_nicky Add pink_nicky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CND
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by AleciaPink03
In GTPS Kevin was one of the guys in that car Pink wanted to impress with her skating skills and then fell ;-)

You have to watch closely, but you can see him ;-)

I'll remember this next time I watch the video.

Old Post 01-11-2008 01:45 PM
CND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CND Click here to Send CND a Private Message Find more posts by CND Add CND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_rocks2

quote:
In GTPS Kevin was one of the guys in that car Pink wanted to impress with her skating skills and then fell ;-)

You have to watch closely, but you can see him ;-)

No
Kevin Federline is the one who dances in the club with a baby blue outfit.

The one in the car is a guy p!nk had sort of a "relationship" with. A.. Josh something.

Old Post 01-11-2008 06:47 PM
pink_rocks2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_rocks2 Click here to Send pink_rocks2 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_rocks2 Add pink_rocks2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_rocks2

This is Kevin:

Attachment: kevin2.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

Old Post 01-11-2008 06:49 PM
pink_rocks2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_rocks2 Click here to Send pink_rocks2 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_rocks2 Add pink_rocks2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by pink_rocks2
No
Kevin Federline is the one who dances in the club with a baby blue outfit.

The one in the car is a guy p!nk had sort of a "relationship" with. A.. Josh something.

He's in the car as well! Believe me.. yeah, one guy in the car might be Josh, but there is Kevin too!

I'm pretty sure at least... hm..

Old Post 01-12-2008 02:24 AM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkGurl_T

quote:
He's in the car as well! Believe me.. yeah, one guy in the car might be Josh, but there is Kevin too!

I'm pretty sure at least... hm..

Yep, you're right! Kevin's also in the car.

Old Post 01-12-2008 02:33 AM
P!nkGurl_T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkGurl_T Click here to Send P!nkGurl_T a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkGurl_T Add P!nkGurl_T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
She mentioned P!nk several times? I remember her saying she liked P!nk and P!nk was cool but thats all I remember.. maybe I missed it on other episodes or something.. But yeah it was cool to see her sing Trouble.

P!nk is also the Godmother of one of Kfeds kids.. and yes, hes in the GTPS video and was one of her CTMH dancers.

IS THIS TRUUUUUUEE.....PINK IS THE GODMOTHER OF ONE HIS CHILDREN????? WHICH ONE??? HOW BIZARRE!!!

Old Post 01-13-2008 06:33 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkGurl_T

quote:
Originally posted by marea
IS THIS TRUUUUUUEE.....PINK IS THE GODMOTHER OF ONE HIS CHILDREN????? WHICH ONE??? HOW BIZARRE!!!

She's the godmother of Kori, who is Kevin's daughter he had with Shar Jackson.

Old Post 01-13-2008 06:51 AM
P!nkGurl_T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkGurl_T Click here to Send P!nkGurl_T a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkGurl_T Add P!nkGurl_T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana2
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkGurl_T
She's the godmother of Kori, who is Kevin's daughter he had with Shar Jackson.

where did you get that from?

Old Post 01-13-2008 04:52 PM
unique_jana2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana2 Click here to Send unique_jana2 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana2 Add unique_jana2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkGurl_T

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana2

where did you get that from?

It was on MTV News a few years ago, and was stated a couple of other places.

Old Post 01-13-2008 06:44 PM
PrInCeSs RaNdOm
World Tour Level

so didnt know about her being a Godmother...

Old Post 01-14-2008 04:06 PM
PrInCeSs RaNdOm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PrInCeSs RaNdOm Click here to Send PrInCeSs RaNdOm a Private Message Find more posts by PrInCeSs RaNdOm Add PrInCeSs RaNdOm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Is there any way possible we can have this confirmed?????? Anywhere online etc??

- Mx

Old Post 01-15-2008 04:34 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote