Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken - Official Music Video
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cacalaca
Underground Label Level

Are they sending this to radio does anyone know? Is it the next single or just an album promo video?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2018 08:29 PM
Cacalaca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cacalaca Click here to Send Cacalaca a Private Message Find more posts by Cacalaca Add Cacalaca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Cacalaca
Are they sending this to radio does anyone know? Is it the next single or just an album promo video?

Welcome back fellow dub, Im nearly sure it's the next single, but what about us and beautiful trauma is still getting massive radio play I don't expect to hear it on the radio for at least two weeks

Old Post 01-29-2018 08:32 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Cacalaca

I don’t think it’s the next single.

Old Post 01-29-2018 08:36 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZnipplesZZZzzzzzz......

Old Post 01-29-2018 09:32 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I don’t think it’s the next single.

No?
Just an extra? Cool so we will still 100% get more videos

Old Post 01-29-2018 10:19 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
No?
Just an extra? Cool so we will still 100% get more videos

I donno. Feels like it's a thing she's doing for Unicef.

I think For now is the next single.

Old Post 01-29-2018 10:23 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I just adore this woman. ❤️

Old Post 01-29-2018 10:28 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
What even defines a 'single' these days, particularly when a song gets both a Grammys performance and a bespoke music video treatment? Does it need a remix too? I'm considering this the official third single, thank you very much. The video is simply beautiful, as is she in it. Also, it has a '90s feel to it with the crushed curtain and black and white tone.

I suppose radio play would define it for me... Or at least the video being played on the music channels...

Old Post 01-29-2018 10:56 PM
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

What even defines a 'single' these days, particularly when a song gets both a Grammys performance and a bespoke music video treatment? Does it need a remix too? I'm considering this the official third single, thank you very much. The video is simply beautiful, as is she in it. Also, it has a '90s feel to it with the crushed canvas curtain and black and white tone. Love her hair and those classical shots with Willow.

Old Post 01-29-2018 10:57 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I suppose radio play would define it for me... Or at least the video being played on the music channels...

Yeah. And no where so far is it said it is the new single. So I donno. That’s why I think it’s not.

Old Post 01-29-2018 10:59 PM
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Is the white vest giving anyone else Family Portrait nostalgia?

Old Post 01-29-2018 11:08 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
Is the white vest giving anyone else Family Portrait nostalgia?

Yupp. I think the whole video gives me FP vibes ❤️

Old Post 01-29-2018 11:12 PM
M*A*X*IT

video has been re-uploaded cuz the first version had a little mistake... a shot around 2.10 had a tag "wip" in the left lower corner... losing 150k views and all the articles talking about the video have a not-working link now. lol.

Old Post 01-29-2018 11:19 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

Nicely done. The moments with Willow were a nod to Family Portrait, and her vocals were chilling.

She also nailed this at the grammys.

I think she's all set for a superb tour.

Old Post 01-29-2018 11:27 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Beautiful video. That shot of Willow kissing her cheek is AMAZING. However, this fully shouldn’t be a single and whoever is choosing singles for this era needs to smarten up.

What I love though is this video was clearly very easy and quick to make so we’re probably getting lots of videos for songs this year! Imagine an album where every song has a video. I hope her next album is a visual album 😍😍😍

Old Post 01-29-2018 11:41 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote