Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Grammys 2018
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Yeah. And Jay z just annoyed the ***k out of me. He can’t even smile. He looked dead inside the whole night

I don't get what queen B sees in him....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2018 03:58 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

Just watch the clip love the vocals amazing performance.

Old Post 01-29-2018 05:09 AM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia
Triple Platinum Record Level

Omg that was amazing, made me cry. That emotion she had in the last bit, absolutely amazing...

Old Post 01-29-2018 06:00 AM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
My lord she looks delicious in plain jeans and a T-shirt. I'm loving the simple hair. So cozy. I think my favorite hair style she's rocked in a while.

She was so on point with her vocals. The song is itself tho is one of my least favorites on the album.

same here but this performance made me like it better she did great.

Old Post 01-29-2018 06:23 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

so....

she performed Wild Hearts...

she shot a video for Wild Hearts...

Wild Hearts is the 3rd single...

I'm the happiest one here now

Old Post 01-29-2018 08:10 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
so....

she performed Wild Hearts...

she shot a video for Wild Hearts...

Wild Hearts is the 3rd single...

I'm the happiest one here now

Pfft, don't forget me

Haha, I slept through my alarm but manage to make it to work 1 minute before 9, which is the latest I can start too, lol

Old Post 01-29-2018 08:20 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

I am beyond excited for this to be a single. Pink doesn't get to show off her vocals in singles but this

Old Post 01-29-2018 09:07 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr_NotDead
World Tour Level

I love this performance! Not so much for the outfit though, I do get the concept of going for a more simple look etc, but it's the Grammy Awards we are talking about here, a nice simple dress or suit or even a shirt/trousers would have been better for such occasion.

Old Post 01-29-2018 09:13 AM
Mr_NotDead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_NotDead Click here to Send Mr_NotDead a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_NotDead Add Mr_NotDead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

Wow, she really gave it her all. Her passion is just incredible. Love her so much.

Loved the simple look. Glad a wide audience gets to see her like this too. Amazing performance!

Old Post 01-29-2018 09:26 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Mr_NotDead
I love this performance! Not so much for the outfit though, I do get the concept of going for a more simple look etc, but it's the Grammy Awards we are talking about here, a nice simple dress or suit or even a shirt/trousers would have been better for such occasion.

IMO I think that was the great thing about it. She is shaking up the status quo and the norm on how to look like when you perform at these things.

Old Post 01-29-2018 09:29 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I'm SO HAPPY about her last Instagram post! To see that she is happy with her own performance pouring her heart out, about Willow meeting her idol, and about her mom, and that the night was so good ♥ YAY

Can't wait for Wild hearts video How soon is soon anyway?

Old Post 01-29-2018 10:24 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr_NotDead
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
IMO I think that was the great thing about it. She is shaking up the status quo and the norm on how to look like when you perform at these things.

I guess it's all down to personal preference and I respect her for the choice of attire as she looked very comfortable yet I still don't think that its ethical to wear jeans for such occasion, maybe I'm growing too old haha!

Old Post 01-29-2018 03:28 PM
Mr_NotDead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_NotDead Click here to Send Mr_NotDead a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_NotDead Add Mr_NotDead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Mr_NotDead
I guess it's all down to personal preference and I respect her for the choice of attire as she looked very comfortable yet I still don't think that its ethical to wear jeans for such occasion, maybe I'm growing too old haha!

Well in the red-carpet show the fashion people where talking about how years ago people wore anything to the grammys like tracksuits ect, and that was the red carpet, I think no matter what,when somebody is on stage its a costume a performance I mean if you say her jeans weren't appropriate for such an ocation what About the guys opening the show in army pants, same thing it's a costume

Old Post 01-29-2018 06:05 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Well in the red-carpet show the fashion people where talking about how years ago people wore anything to the grammys like tracksuits ect, and that was the red carpet, I think no matter what,when somebody is on stage its a costume a performance I mean if you say her jeans weren't appropriate for such an ocation what About the guys opening the show in army pants, same thing it's a costume

Yeah. And I'm sick of "it has to be a dress" attitude just because it's a woman and a gala. Fine if people wanna wear dresses but I don't think it has to be "standard".

Old Post 01-29-2018 09:03 PM
Mr_NotDead
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Yeah. And I'm sick of "it has to be a dress" attitude just because it's a woman and a gala. Fine if people wanna wear dresses but I don't think it has to be "standard".

Chill guys! It's just my opinion and that's all. Like I said I respect her for it and adored the performance but I personally would have gone for something different. That's my opinion! No need to go all defensive! Just chill

Old Post 01-30-2018 09:18 AM