Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink to sing the National Anthem at the Superbowl!
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
She needs a shot of whiskey, neocitran lemon medicated tea, Buckley’s, cold and sinus flu Advil, and a hot hot shower.... and humidifier by her while sleeping. She has the money for whatever people and things in the world she needs to cure her. She better not mess this up... for her own sake. Lol

Years ago Justin timberlake had a huge mtv performance and hot very sick and he said he got everything imaginable done. And you don't evin wanna Know, I often wonder what they did to him he seemed a bit traumatised by it all lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2018 10:49 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

That oufit though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Old Post 02-03-2018 03:06 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
She needs a shot of whiskey, neocitran lemon medicated tea, Buckley’s, cold and sinus flu Advil, and a hot hot shower.... and humidifier by her while sleeping. She has the money for whatever people and things in the world she needs to cure her. She better not mess this up... for her own sake. Lol
i think it's more important that she doesn't kill her kidney with all this lol.

I'm sure she has a decent medical team who have a few tricks up their sleeves. She'll do good and i dont care if she doesn't.

Old Post 02-03-2018 08:45 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Do we have a time for this yet? Sweden time?

Old Post 02-03-2018 08:50 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Do we have a time for this yet? Sweden time?

I'd like to know too.

They air it here on TV but I don't know how much of it is pre-game talk and I am so not interested in that...

Old Post 02-03-2018 09:18 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

25 more hours!! I pray she gets better FAST

Old Post 02-03-2018 09:50 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i think it's more important that she doesn't kill her kidney with all this lol.

I'm sure she has a decent medical team who have a few tricks up their sleeves. She'll do good and i dont care if she doesn't.

I took most of those things one time when I was really sick and I wasn’t thinking because I had taken two pills the night before as well and then I took two more when I woke up. Omg, I was EFFED. I was sooo buzzed like I had never been. I think I might have almost overdosed without realizing.

Old Post 02-03-2018 10:05 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

Is any sports canal streaming this... arena sport, sport club?

Old Post 02-03-2018 10:30 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

http://m.tmz.com/#2018/02/03/pink-f...ce-jeopardized/

***kkkkk I feel so bad for her

Old Post 02-03-2018 11:22 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
http://m.tmz.com/#2018/02/03/pink-f...ce-jeopardized/

***kkkkk I feel so bad for her

I’d say reschedule the Super Bowl with a week

❤️

Old Post 02-03-2018 11:25 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Why are all the comments on that article about trump. Does TMZ really attract that many trolls??

Old Post 02-04-2018 12:14 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Why are all the comments on that article about trump. Does TMZ really attract that many trolls??

I think there are trolls everywhere. Or maybe I’m just in a fighting mood that I see them lol. But on twitter ppl are like you should’ve stayed home you ego you will kill people spreading that flu blablabla. SNAP.

Old Post 02-04-2018 08:08 AM
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

The comments on that TMZ article are atrocious.

I'm gutted she isn't well. God bless her. I hope she gets well soon poor dear. Really didn't imagine that she'd be unwell during such a critical time. Oh well she'll get the chance many times to slay vocally.

I remember she had rota virus a few days before I saw her live and she sounded amazing.

Old Post 02-04-2018 08:32 AM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Lol her brother's so cute singing on the airplane 😂

I think she'll do fine. I am sure she took every precaution now to be fit and as healthy as she can be for the performance.

Get well P!nk and kill it!! ❤

Old Post 02-04-2018 08:37 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Hope she recovers on time, because we all know how important this is for her.

And if she doensn't feel good enough to do it then she really shouldn't. Everyone will understand that.

Old Post 02-04-2018 08:39 AM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote