Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink to sing the National Anthem at the Superbowl!
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Yeah a good feeling statement of some kind. Or a wake the ***k up t-shirt

Let's do both

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2018 08:10 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Why not? She's smart. Have you ever seen her doing anything "trashy", "childish" or fail at something like this before? Anyway, I don't mind if she doesn't. It's not the whole world. But her whole political view/involvement makes me have these expectations on her for the first time lol Maybe she should just start singing Dear mr president and say ops I did it again
what i think doesn't matter compared to the millions of super-patriotic Americans watching who would feel butthurt by her doing anything tbh this will probably have a much bigger audience than anything she's done before and because it's the anthem it is muuuuch more sensitive than anything she's done before imo.

yeah a positive message would be nice. but i think we don't disagree, it's not like any of us wants her to rip off her shirt and start doing cartwheels while lit on fire and yell FUMP TRUCK meanwhile

Old Post 01-10-2018 09:06 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
what i think doesn't matter compared to the millions of super-patriotic Americans watching who would feel butthurt by her doing anything tbh this will probably have a much bigger audience than anything she's done before and because it's the anthem it is muuuuch more sensitive than anything she's done before imo.

yeah a positive message would be nice. but i think we don't disagree, it's not like any of us wants her to rip off her shirt and start doing cartwheels while lit on fire and yell FUMP TRUCK meanwhile

Haha, that last part made me laugh out louuuud. "Pink goes bananas at Superbowl. Is she the new green (Hulk)?".

But yes, you are 100% right about that. It's a big thing. I have never watched Superbowl - just seen performances from it and know it's a big deal, so I shouldn't probably even open my mouth

Old Post 01-10-2018 09:28 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:

Lol yeah, like she says herself: having an opinion in this business isn't lucrative. And with a big event like this she will probably have a loving message or just sing the Anthem and be done with it.

Old Post 01-10-2018 09:49 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

quote:
To be honest, trump or no trump, she is still very patriotic imo. And singing the anthem is more about that than making a political statement and causing some uproar. The most rebellious thing i expect is her wearing something subtly shady like a Time's Up pin but i dont think she'll say or do anything. That would indeed be tabloid-worthy and childish and not classy imo.

Agree.

Old Post 01-10-2018 08:37 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

We also want her to kill this vocally and a statement could possibly overshadow that. Whitney's version is still my all-time favourite, and I'm hoping P!nk's is up there with that one, so I'd rather her focus on that than anything else.

Old Post 01-11-2018 03:24 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
We also want her to kill this vocally and a statement could possibly overshadow that. Whitney's version is still my all-time favourite, and I'm hoping P!nk's is up there with that one, so I'd rather her focus on that than anything else.

Yepp! You’re definitely right about it this

Old Post 01-11-2018 03:28 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Yepp! You’re definitely right about it this

Yeah I want people to talk about her that font know about her like wow she can sing wow she's amazing! I actually like hearing how different stars sing the anthem I've always wanted her to sing it!!

Was this her surprise?

Old Post 01-11-2018 03:35 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Yeah I want people to talk about her that font know about her like wow she can sing wow she's amazing! I actually like hearing how different stars sing the anthem I've always wanted her to sing it!!

Was this her surprise?

I'm nervous. I can't believe how she feels haha. I'm happy I'm not in her shoes hehe!

Old Post 01-11-2018 08:29 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
I'm nervous. I can't believe how she feels haha. I'm happy I'm not in her shoes hehe!

More than the performance, I wanna hear her reherse, imagine how much she will be singing this around the house or in the shower, you always sound better when you think nobody is listening

Old Post 01-11-2018 09:07 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
More than the performance, I wanna hear her reherse, imagine how much she will be singing this around the house or in the shower, you always sound better when you think nobody is listening

We should ask Carey to sneak record her for us Imagine the trouble he'd be in if he did! Ha.

Old Post 01-11-2018 09:09 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
We should ask Carey to sneak record her for us Imagine the trouble he'd be in if he did! Ha.

Yeah haha...I hope she's very active on ig at the time BTW I totally didn't just sing the whole anthem and fluff over the words in the middle I didn't know

Old Post 01-11-2018 09:12 PM
» Dani

quote:
Yeah haha...I hope she's very active on ig at the time BTW I totally didn't just sing the whole anthem and fluff over the words in the middle I didn't know

Haha. I don't even think I know any word.

Old Post 01-11-2018 09:14 PM
» Dani

Oh my god. Pink is looking at YT clips of every person that's ever sung this song at the Super bowl just because she wants to be the one who did it best! That's why she posted a pic of Whitney on her Instagram. Lol jk! I just YT Whitney's performance and she's amazing. Can she just come back to life again? However I'm super convinced Pink will make people look like :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

Old Post 01-11-2018 09:17 PM
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

Whitney mimed but her other live performances are stellar, just not remarkable like the mimed version lol

Old Post 01-11-2018 11:23 PM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote