Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink to sing the National Anthem at the Superbowl!
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
She definitely forgot it, or maybe did it in the last second so her voice doesn't crack... why the fack is that relevant.

It was just a funny moment, she is human you guys. Bet you don't go sing in front of gazillion people when you're sick, but your asses are in your cozy bed. Give her a damn break, the woman killed it.

Wrigley's should totally sponsor the BT Tour. She might even get a commercial out of it? Jokes.

It was a cute moment to me, actually.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2018 09:51 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

Considering that she was/is sick, it was f'cking amazing.

Still sad that that sickness had to be now.

Old Post 02-05-2018 09:51 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

P!nk & Mini-P!nk

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeyyiCDj3sV

Attachment: p&w.jpg
This has been downloaded 163 time(s).

Old Post 02-05-2018 10:41 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
How stuck up do people have to be that her simply taking out her cough dop is disrespectful. If you saw the way my family behaved around eachother, you’d probably die. How dare she spit out a cough drop before doing the national anthem? The ***k. Who cares.... don’t take life so serious, sis

Maybe you shouldn't take my comment so serious

And I think there is a slight difference between how you act around your family and how you act at an official event.

Last edited by snow white on 02-05-2018 at 12:47 PM

Old Post 02-05-2018 12:22 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by snow white
I don't know what I would have done to be honest, maybe swallow it or turn around whilst spitting it out. It's not really a BIG deal to me but I have to say that was not really classy of her and slightly disrespectful...just my opinion
Yeah, I see both sides. I know P!nk didnt mean to be...but yeah, I can see how it can be taken from both sides. People are so touchy when it comes to their idol.

She did as well as she could..definitely a couple rough points, but it was an amazing moment to see.

Old Post 02-05-2018 02:30 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Willow is adorable. She looks like her father in that pic.

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:23 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

she nailed it. Hard song to sing, even horrible to listen to (sorry no offence). But she was on point, accurate and her tone... just made my day.

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:52 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Kelly's so sweet...and honest.

https://youtu.be/bXkSlfHF54I

Old Post 02-05-2018 05:04 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!

She almost loves her as we love her Pretty close! If ya know what I mean, haha.

Old Post 02-05-2018 06:15 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Oh gosh that voice break. Poor lass.

Old Post 02-05-2018 09:37 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Such a stan.

Old Post 02-05-2018 10:23 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

Nice article

https://www.much.com/pink-justin-ti...l-performances/

Old Post 02-06-2018 08:21 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

She did amazing. I can't even imagine what a nightmare it must have been to get a cold on the week of Superbowl. Being able to handle that stress and still get up and do the show, that is huge. To pull it off that beautifully on top of that is amazing.

Proud of her, once again <3

Old Post 02-06-2018 08:41 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Such a stan.
<3

Old Post 02-06-2018 10:04 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

I know it's all about Pink, but coming from there I saw Whitney performance and I swear this woman is unreal. Seems like everyone is trying soooo hard to get any colse to "good" at singing this song while Whitney just kiiiiills it with a smile and so much easiness. What is this?

Old Post 02-06-2018 10:07 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote