Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink to sing the National Anthem at the Superbowl!
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cRosKy
Major Label Level

@kathygriffin

Nothing but respect for our quarterback @Pink! #GaySuperBowl

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2018 11:39 PM
cRosKy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cRosKy Click here to Send cRosKy a Private Message Find more posts by cRosKy Add cRosKy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeyyiCD...ken-by=hartluck

So cute ♥

Is there a reason one of her nail is black? Does that mean anything in America? lol.

Old Post 02-04-2018 11:46 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

She nailed it!!! That bravato gets better and better!!!

She sounded silky smooth. Her falsetto was not perfect but she kept it steady as possible with that flu.

What a legend, I'm so proud! All those people hearing her singing while unwell too xx

Old Post 02-04-2018 11:47 PM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

So funny that chewing gum we should make a meme of it

Old Post 02-04-2018 11:47 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Apparently a cough drop

Old Post 02-04-2018 11:53 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Ha! That was classic Pink. I clearly remember her doing that in one of her music videos or something.

Old Post 02-04-2018 11:54 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by sunnylovespink
She nailed it!!! That bravato gets better and better!!!

She sounded silky smooth. Her falsetto was not perfect but she kept it steady as possible with that flu.

What a legend, I'm so proud! All those people hearing her singing while unwell too xx

Sorry, but do you mean her vibrato?

Old Post 02-05-2018 12:12 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by cRosKy
Someone just suggested that our gal and Kelly Clarkson do the half-time next year and I'm all up for it.

No, that would be the P!nk and P!nk-Lite Show and I'm not interested.

Old Post 02-05-2018 12:14 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I noticed she was chewing gum all night on Friday during her show, to keep the throat wet, imagine she drank a warm drink every moment she needed, she'd be running off stage every second song for a pee break lol.

Old Post 02-05-2018 12:41 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Someone just suggested that our gal and Kelly Clarkson do the half-time next year and I'm all up for it.

She can do it alone, I mean Katy Perry did it for god sakes

Old Post 02-05-2018 12:43 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I noticed she was chewing gum all night on Friday during her show, to keep the throat wet, imagine she drank a warm drink every moment she needed, she'd be running off stage every second song for a pee break lol.

P!nk to perform national anthem while battling flu at Super Bowl

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:38 AM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Steve-kds2
P!nk to perform national anthem while battling flu at Super Bowl

Why did you quote me? I know she has fed flu, I know whatever was in her mouth was for her throat and I know how bad it can be, I've had the flu, I nearly died, I've also suffered throat problems all my life, trust me I know what she went threw this week and I have nothing but praise with her vocals tonight

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:47 AM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:

This would be amazing if only it could be twice as long.

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:48 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Why did you quote me? I know she has fed flu, I know whatever was in her mouth was for her throat and I know how bad it can be, I've had the flu, I nearly died, I've also suffered throat problems all my life, trust me I know what she went threw this week and I have nothing but praise with her vocals tonight

OK!

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:48 AM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

Hopefully they want her to do the Halftime show next year. How awesome would that be! With a Lady Marmelade reunion hahaha

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:59 AM
Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote