Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink appreciation thread.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

Red face Pink appreciation thread.

I was playing the piano (at the end of 2018 I'm gonna be playing the flight of the bumble bee lol was a dare I said sure..) and it just hit me how damn talented Pink is. Is there something she sucks at? Did anyone ever ask her that? She writes her own music, she sings like no one else does, she climbs buildings, she tours, sells out like hundreds and hundreds of gigs every tour, she plays drums, she plays piano, she cooperates with super cool people, every cover she's ever done is always better than the original, she is a mom and everything that comes with that, she's a wife, she takes care of her fans, she has been in movies...and soooooo on, like... I donno. I have been amazed before by her but now I'm just... speechless when I think of it all. Is she an alien? What's her next move? Lol. I appreciate her passion, dedication and somehow stubbornness to actually learn everything and do it so damn flawless. I hope she never stops being who she is. And I hope we all learn from her that we can do anything we set our mind to!

Attachment: pink-alecia-moore-1-53938.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2018 09:20 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

People often ask me when they hear how meny gigs I've been to why her what is it about her that I like so much. And it's very hard to explain because it's not one thing it's not just her songs, it's not just her vocal abilities or her performance abilities the way she looks how she carries her self. I have so much respect for her as a person and how talented and daring she is, I don't care anymore if people don't like her or don't appreciate her talent because I'm just grateful that I have her in my world I can't imagine my life without her talents I definitely feel like more than a fan

Old Post 01-07-2018 09:40 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
People often ask me when they hear how meny gigs I've been to why her what is it about her that I like so much. And it's very hard to explain because it's not one thing it's not just her songs, it's not just her vocal abilities or her performance abilities the way she looks how she carries her self. I have so much respect for her as a person and how talented and daring she is, I don't care anymore if people don't like her or don't appreciate her talent because I'm just grateful that I have her in my world I can't imagine my life without her talents I definitely feel like more than a fan

I just feel like crying the whole night tonight. This was beautifully put. We are like a little family - just spread all over the world!

Old Post 01-07-2018 10:00 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I just feel like crying the whole night tonight. This was beautifully put. We are like a little family - just spread all over the world!

Its like only we "get it"

Old Post 01-07-2018 11:22 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Its like only we "get it"

Yeah.

Speaking of multitasking in life. This was so hilarious 😂😂😂 https://www.facebook.com/watermelon...57114783030200/

Old Post 01-08-2018 06:16 AM
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

honestly, agree on everything and i actually owe so much to her. to begin with something that might sound banal, i speak english so well because of her, because of starting to be interested in her lyrics when i was like 11-12 and later joining the forums, the community where i spoke english every day and that was a huge advantage compared to a lot of people around me.

also, i have found some fantastic friends in this community who are the best people. like Döme was actually at my wedding and that is just crazy how we only became friends through P!nk and we wouldn't even know each other without her!

she is definitely amazing and works super hard for everything and she deserves every single accomplishment she ever receives. but you know, there are everyday heroes too. people who work their butts off every single day and try to raise a child on minimum wage or being affected by tragedies etc. and i am really happy that P!nk stays more or less down-to-earth and she probably is aware of these things because of where she came from. i hope she never forgets because let's admit, many people would trade places with her even just for one day.

Old Post 01-08-2018 11:07 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote