Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (47): « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
I think I'm the only one buzzing it's not announced yet. Can wait till end of Feb for my liking then I'll join in the club!

Same here. Like September/October lol.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2018 04:48 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Pink could do one of these videos as promo for EU tour! Not that she has to, to sell out, but it's nice to release with the dates!

https://www.facebook.com/justintimb...55490370857098/

Old Post 01-08-2018 05:43 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

My only guess is school and Willow, if only she had all this planned earlier and then started touring January with Europe dates before the current ones. I hope Europe gets dates. You guys are what kept her career going during Try This. Well, and some Canada and Australia.

Old Post 01-08-2018 06:23 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
My only guess is school and Willow, if only she had all this planned earlier and then started touring January with Europe dates before the current ones. I hope Europe gets dates. You guys are what kept her career going during Try This. Well, and some Canada and Australia.

Just seen your from Toronto??? I'm coming to Canada for the tour!!!

Old Post 01-08-2018 08:02 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
But is it really up to her anyway, guys?

Your right Dani I think some fans might assume because she's an adult, a mother, or just generaly more mature that when she started out that age plans her tours but it's probably not the case at all I mean I'm sure she has major say for example if she didn't want to go somewhere for a political reason or to go somewhere very very far from home but I would say general planning of what's states in America to go to or when she dose Australia etc I think her team work all of that out run it by her and then she says OK. I do however think with her being as big as she is she can say how meny days off she wants between shows and legs etc.

Old Post 01-08-2018 08:09 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Your right Dani I think some fans might assume because she's an adult, a mother, or just generaly more mature that when she started out that age plans her tours but it's probably not the case at all I mean I'm sure she has major say for example if she didn't want to go somewhere for a political reason or to go somewhere very very far from home but I would say general planning of what's states in America to go to or when she dose Australia etc I think her team work all of that out run it by her and then she says OK. I do however think with her being as big as she is she can say how meny days off she wants between shows and legs etc.

Yeah, I think that too.

Old Post 01-11-2018 10:58 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Just seen your from Toronto??? I'm coming to Canada for the tour!!!
AWESOME! What Canadian show are you going to?

Old Post 01-11-2018 03:25 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

I just don't get it guys. If this is about Willow going to school, is she only going to do summer tours from now on? if it's not, why don't we hear anything? So stressful and annoying.

Old Post 01-21-2018 06:03 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
AWESOME! What Canadian show are you going to?

In March I'm going to both shows in Toronto, still seeking a ticket for Montreal, but flights and hotel is booked I'll be there!
You?

Old Post 01-22-2018 01:16 AM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
I just don't get it guys. If this is about Willow going to school, is she only going to do summer tours from now on? if it's not, why don't we hear anything? So stressful and annoying.

Didn't JT just announce his tour and the tickets just went on sale? He's touring in May. Plus her tickets for US tour went on sale like a month ago. And the tour is in a month.

Old Post 01-22-2018 04:23 PM
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

I guess the thread title should be changed into US & AUS tour. You cannot call US and AUS the world.

sorry, I am a bit frustrated that there is still NO word about any European dates.

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:46 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
I guess the thread title should be changed into US & AUS tour. You cannot call US and AUS the world.

sorry, I am a bit frustrated that there is still NO word about any European dates.

She said she's coming. We'll hear about it again the same week as the tickets go on sale, which will be like 6 months before the tour kicks off here, probably. So stop being frustrated because it's just not necessary.

Old Post 02-05-2018 06:43 PM
2nd_december_x_

The thing is i get why people are pissed off! I am a little bit too to an extent, The reasons why she hasnt announced dates yet is valid and i get that but surely whilst the album is still Top 15 in the UK heres hoping she wins the Brit Award soon and announces something then or people WILL start to lose interest.

Old Post 02-05-2018 09:57 PM
2nd_december_x_ is online now Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
The thing is i get why people are pissed off! I am a little bit too to an extent, The reasons why she hasnt announced dates yet is valid and i get that but surely whilst the album is still Top 15 in the UK heres hoping she wins the Brit Award soon and announces something then or people WILL start to lose interest.

She’ll sell out anyway.

Old Post 02-05-2018 09:59 PM
2nd_december_x_

Theres no denying she’d sell out but cant you see anyone elses point of view Dani? I am a little frustrated i simply cannot afford to save up to see her elsewhere I just wish they’d get announced sooner but if i have to wait longer i will wait!

Last edited by 2nd_december_x_ on 02-05-2018 at 10:45 PM

Old Post 02-05-2018 10:35 PM
2nd_december_x_ is online now Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote