Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (47): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Im sorry but i think her 'excuse' for not yet announcing UK dates is pretty poor! YES i know I've said something others may find controversial BUT if her excuse is something around the childrens shes been ok to announce AUS dates etc..... Meh! Losing hope.
I'm sure she wants to be prepared imagine if she announced it sold all the tickets and then realised she couldn't do it. Or even worse she had to cancel a show, which might be the one you're at.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2017 11:04 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Im sorry but i think her 'excuse' for not yet announcing UK dates is pretty poor! YES i know I've said something others may find controversial BUT if her excuse is something around the childrens shes been ok to announce AUS dates etc..... Meh! Losing hope.

Australia is different, she has a full month or so in the same country, it's different that schlepping an entire family through Europe for 40-50 days. Logistically, it's harder to plan.

That said, have some patience. We know she's fully booked until September 2018, so... there's still 10 months to go before she potentially could (/will) tour Europe. I think they will announce dates either now, or wait until until the beginning of the year.

Either way, they know it's big money, both her, the label and the promoters, and they wouldn't just pass up on this, especially with the great reception for both What About Us and the album.

Think about it this way: if she had no plans of touring Europe, why would she even bother with a promo tour now? It's called strategy, have some faith!

Old Post 12-03-2017 11:13 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

quote:

Wait, what did she even say??

Old Post 12-03-2017 12:14 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

Wait.. maybe they're planing to do a Stadium Tour in Europe, that would minimise the number of shows and she'd still manage to get thousands and thousands of people to see her.... So Summer 2019, get ready.

I'm not losing my hope.

Old Post 12-03-2017 12:26 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cacalaca
Underground Label Level

quote:

The planned shows are 11 months away, she can announce them after the Brit Awards for all I care. Get a grip.

Old Post 12-03-2017 01:16 PM
Cacalaca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cacalaca Click here to Send Cacalaca a Private Message Find more posts by Cacalaca Add Cacalaca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

Any ideas, when Pink will announce European Tour Dates?

Old Post 12-28-2017 08:59 AM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by patr!k
Wait, what did she even say??

she said something about planning with kids and the time she could do it the venues weren't available so it's just about timing it's not really her kids fault it's more she can't do any other time and the venues are full.

Old Post 12-28-2017 01:07 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by patr!k
Wait.. maybe they're planing to do a Stadium Tour in Europe, that would minimise the number of shows and she'd still manage to get thousands and thousands of people to see her.... So Summer 2019, get ready.

I'm not losing my hope.

Pink in croke Park is my idea of a worst case sanario, even slane I would hate, it's just so big and impersonal

I'm going to Canada and not talkeing chances on missing the tour, Peter Jay did just cancel a huge tour, maybe she could take his uk/Ireland dates?

Old Post 12-28-2017 04:47 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
she said something about planning with kids and the time she could do it the venues weren't available so it's just about timing it's not really her kids fault it's more she can't do any other time and the venues are full.

Where did she say that?

Old Post 12-28-2017 08:13 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Pink in croke Park is my idea of a worst case sanario, even slane I would hate, it's just so big and impersonal

I agree with you, I hate big stadiums.

Old Post 12-29-2017 06:46 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Advice please, I normally book my flights for my October holiday the December but I've been holding out for beautiful trauma tour dates incase they tour clashes with my holiday in October I normally go the, 2 weeks in the middle, I would really hate to book it and then she announces dates, either way I would prefer if Europe was 2019 and it gives me and everyone else more time to save... Is it safe to say she won't be in Europe in October? Maybe she's putting willow in school that September?
Is it very very unlikely going to be October, I think of I was going to be October then she would have announced, I value everyone's opinion...

Old Post 12-29-2017 09:48 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
Where did she say that?

Some interview I'm sorry I can't remember. Think it was a magazine one.

Old Post 12-29-2017 11:47 AM
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Advice please, I normally book my flights for my October holiday the December but I've been holding out for beautiful trauma tour dates incase they tour clashes with my holiday in October I normally go the, 2 weeks in the middle, I would really hate to book it and then she announces dates, either way I would prefer if Europe was 2019 and it gives me and everyone else more time to save... Is it safe to say she won't be in Europe in October? Maybe she's putting willow in school that September?
Is it very very unlikely going to be October, I think of I was going to be October then she would have announced, I value everyone's opinion...

I'm wondering the same, if I should plan some holiday trip for the summer o fall/winter 2018. Or hold out for tour dates and possibly combine a trip with her tour.

Wish we would get more info asap.

Old Post 12-29-2017 12:17 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Milla and Ciara, If I were you I'd ask myself can I live with it if I book a trip and it all clashes with the tour? But there's still time to book a holiday if you wait til like February/March? Aren't flights the cheapest two months before departure anyway? Or maybe not since my direct flight roundtrip to LA in May-June was 360 euros and I booked like 8 months ahead. Hmm. Maybe consider it too, that it might get more expensive and that some hotels might fill up but that it will work anyway?

Old Post 12-29-2017 12:31 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Some interview I'm sorry I can't remember. Think it was a magazine one.

She did say something in a radio interview but it was not what you wrote, just that she has to sort some stuff around the kids first.

Old Post 12-29-2017 12:32 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote