Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Interview with P!nk's hairstylist, Pamela Neal + SNL skit which never aired
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

Interview with P!nk's hairstylist, Pamela Neal + SNL skit which never aired

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/20...ist-pamela-neal

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2018 12:59 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

T4P

Old Post 02-08-2018 02:35 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

I love this:

ďAfter many years of doing any one thing, you get to a point where you donít have to do what you donít want to do anymore. You donít have to deal with people that you donít have to deal with. And so I definitely would rather spend it being creative in the company of strong-minded people capable of original thought. Theyíre harder and harder to find, and artists that donít cave under all of this pressure and donít give in to the norm of how people should look and how people should present themselves, I want to be around thatĒ.

Thanks for posting!

Old Post 02-08-2018 02:40 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

I enjoyed that insight. Thank you for sharing.

Old Post 02-09-2018 12:28 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote