Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TO HER TEAM: Upload her performances on her VEVO!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

Exclamation TO HER TEAM: Upload her performances on her VEVO!

Dear P!nk's Team.

What are you doing?

1. You made Glitter In The Air at the Grammys unavailable in the US. Why?!

2. Most of her performances are only available for US viewers on her VEVO. You lost tons of views and concertgoers with this move, why would you say no for free and easily accesible WW promo?

3. Pleases pay the required fees to the networks and upload her most memorable performances and make it available WORLDWIDE as any other artist can do:

- Try at the AMAs 2012
- Glitter at the Grammys 2010
- Sober at the VMAs 2009
- Beautiful Trauma at the CMAs 2017
Wild Hearts at the Grammys 2018
- Trouble at the AMAs 2005
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow live at the Oscars
- A few of her tour performances too, covers too if available

4. I'm glad to see GTPS/JLAP at the Brits getting uploaded but she has tons of other, better, more recent, well-known performances which are not available anywhere.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2018 11:19 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

i think it depends on broadcasting tv rights but almost every other performances at the same event are available everywhere so yes, it's pretty ridicolous
now even BT at AMAs is no longer on VEVO, not even in the USA... and it was a huge performance

i'd love if the label put all of her iconic performances on VEVO, basically the Awards shows ones like JLAP at the VMAs and all the other VMAs performances and the old stuff like There You Go at Soul Train or God Is A DJ at Billboard Music Awards plus all the great performances she did after Glitter In The Air at the Grammys

Old Post 02-18-2018 12:42 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Well if they are bad at it why don’t we get a YT account called Pink Vevo 2 and upload the stuff there?

Old Post 02-18-2018 12:44 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

I swear her team is so stupid. We fans should take over, she will be the biggest pop star in the world.

Old Post 02-18-2018 12:46 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Top 100 Charts Level

I have most of these videos, but thanks to copyright whenever I try to upload any P!nk videos YouTube takes them down

Old Post 02-18-2018 01:09 PM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by PinkHistory
I have most of these videos, but thanks to copyright whenever I try to upload any P!nk videos YouTube takes them down

How's everyone else getting away with it? There must be a way.

Old Post 02-18-2018 01:37 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

I have no clue... I had to mirror the Oprah interviews on my channel so it would load. Everything else I got a thousand warnings for.... :/

Old Post 02-18-2018 01:39 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

I would love to know that too, because I have so many Pink videos that are just sitting on my hard drive doing nothing, I would love to upload them for everyone.

Its the same with Facebook. FB even threatened to close down the PinkHistory page if I didn't remove videos I had uploaded.

Years ago, before I even started PinkHistory, I uploaded videos to YouTube that I took of Pink on tour, and they even told me off for that!

Old Post 02-18-2018 02:02 PM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

oh and Get The Party Started... lol

Old Post 02-18-2018 02:03 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Makes sense though. This happened to my works FB page too. They took away a video that had some music in the background and gave us a warning.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Face...t-infringements

Still question remains how some accounts get away with it

Old Post 02-18-2018 02:29 PM
AlrightSir

RCA can and should pay the rights then, especially for those 3-5 really huge and classic performances of hers. Ridiculous.

Old Post 02-18-2018 08:45 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote