Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Selling 1 x VIP GA Pit Ticket for Each of the 2 Toronto Dates
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dfantasy
World Tour Level

Selling 1 x VIP GA Pit Ticket for Each of the 2 Toronto Dates

Hi guys,

Using the main forum as more people see it.

I'm selling 1 x VIP GA Pit ticket for each of the two nights she's performing in Toronto.

March 20th
March 21st

Selling each of them at face value + 4% (PayPal transaction fees). Once payment is made via PayPal, I will transfer the tickets to you via Ticketmaster.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2018 10:05 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Re: Selling 1 x VIP GA Pit Ticket for Each of the 2 Toronto Dates

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
Hi guys,

Using the main forum as more people see it.

I'm selling 1 x VIP GA Pit ticket for each of the two nights she's performing in Toronto.

March 20th
March 21st

Selling each of them at face value + 4% (PayPal transaction fees). Once payment is made via PayPal, I will transfer the tickets to you via Ticketmaster.

Are they early entry?
I wish I knew sooner I've spent way too much on canadian tickets

Old Post 02-01-2018 11:54 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

Re: Re: Selling 1 x VIP GA Pit Ticket for Each of the 2 Toronto Dates

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Are they early entry?
I wish I knew sooner I've spent way too much on canadian tickets

Yep early entry!

Old Post 02-02-2018 01:22 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Re: Re: Re: Selling 1 x VIP GA Pit Ticket for Each of the 2 Toronto Dates

quote:
Yep early entry!

How much?

Old Post 02-02-2018 12:06 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

CA480 for each ticket =)

I will absorb the 4% PayPal fees.

My problem here is that I'm in Singapore and don't have a US bank account, which I need if I want to sell the ticket on Ticketmaster. But if I sell the ticket, I will have to sell it at CA550++ because they have a service charge to resell the ticket.

I believe there's no charge for transferring tickets.

Old Post 02-03-2018 11:23 AM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I really wish I knew you were selling tickets before I spent stupid money on ga

Old Post 02-03-2018 11:28 AM
dfantasy
World Tour Level

It was a recent decision

Old Post 02-03-2018 12:33 PM
Dani

I hope you will find a buyer.

Guys. What ya say about a BT tour tickets thread where the main post is being updated continuously? Like a list of tickets that are for sale and a list of tickets people are wanting to buy? And with their nickname and email so its easy to get in touch? I can make the thread and keep it updated. Im sure there will be more people that sell or want tickets, etc.

Old Post 02-03-2018 12:42 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

That would be great!

Old Post 02-03-2018 12:46 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I hope you will find a buyer.

Guys. What ya say about a BT tour tickets thread where the main post is being updated continuously? Like a list of tickets that are for sale and a list of tickets people are wanting to buy? And with their nickname and email so its easy to get in touch? I can make the thread and keep it updated. Im sure there will be more people that sell or want tickets, etc.

Its a great idea, and if there's an email address people who aren't members can also make contact

Will definitely come in handy when the chaos of European tickets happens

Old Post 02-03-2018 01:17 PM
Dani

Yeah, thats what I was thinking.

I really hope the only second hand ticketing we will have to do, if any, will be between us lol.

Old Post 02-03-2018 01:18 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Not to try and ruin your sale, but so will say that SOME people who bought VIP tix in the last tour 2nd hand were turned away at the venue.
The ticket was still valid for entry, but they did not get any VIP benefits - no separate or early entry, no gift bag......

The company wants to make sure that the name on the order matches the ID of the person entering the show.....

Just a heads up.
If you do try a transfer, the straight up Ticketmaster transfer button wont fix the issue, you will have to email the VIP company and explain EVERYTHING to them and hope they are willing to make the adjustment.

Old Post 02-03-2018 06:16 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Not to try and ruin your sale, but so will say that SOME people who bought VIP tix in the last tour 2nd hand were turned away at the venue.
The ticket was still valid for entry, but they did not get any VIP benefits - no separate or early entry, no gift bag......

The company wants to make sure that the name on the order matches the ID of the person entering the show.....

Just a heads up.
If you do try a transfer, the straight up Ticketmaster transfer button wont fix the issue, you will have to email the VIP company and explain EVERYTHING to them and hope they are willing to make the adjustment.

Honestly, I think every ticket should be personal. VIP or not. Just like plane tickets. I dont mean to be mean to anyone here now but like for the future it should be like this. Its probably the only way to get rid of ticket reselling sites and that shizzle, lol.

Old Post 02-03-2018 06:22 PM
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er

Just a heads up.

Thanks for the heads-up. I have the printed ticket in hand, but it doesn't have my name on the ticket.

Old Post 02-04-2018 04:04 AM
Dani

quote:
Thanks for the heads-up. I have the printed ticket in hand, but it doesn't have my name on the ticket.

I think he meant like it doesnt matter what the ticket says, its in the app and thats another provider. So when they scan it, itll be info from them and not Ticketmaster. But I donno? I hate technology anyway it never works so Im always freaking out.

Old Post 02-04-2018 05:53 PM