Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken - Official Music Video
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
...no Dani please relax
with everybody i mean many people on internet and not just in this forum, basically on atrl and other random articles on web and facebook pages. I'm one of the guys behind P!nkItalia and when we posted about WHCBB many people were doubting and upset about this being a single.
Same happened for Better Life and For Now... many people here, on atrl, facebook and etc are totally in love with For Now and they believe it could be a super hit, which is cool even if it's probably one of my least fave from the album.
But please don't react like this if I use the word everybody, I know it's not every single person in the world besides me, I meant many people on the web, of course
and i didnt think everybody could sound negative or offensive

we are here just to... talk and sharing opinions and it's so good when we're not having the same idea.

I love to read praising on For Now, understanding why people love that tracks so much, cuz sometimes i feel like i'm not getting the "Just Like A Pill" of this era

and my point was... we don't have an official statement about Wild Hearts being an actual single but even if she performed at the Grammys and released a proper music video, many people on the internet are not convinced about Wild Hearts could be a single, i was just wondering why
I didnt call anyone stupid or something
we have different opinions, ideas, taste and it's cool
I didnt come here with the truth

Thank you for clearing it out

I’m a bit sensitive atm and take things more personal than I probably should. I had no idea other ppl thought this too. I guess that’s why I felt this way and that I was sad that you made it sound like I didn’t believe this song would do well as the next single, because I really do.

All good

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2018 01:08 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Whatever You Want has been sent out for radio test spins. WH isnt for sure third single (yet anyway).

I believe shes really pushing the unicef preview video for a reason...to not throw people off from her current single or future single..nothing has been said about it being an actual 'single'.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 01-31-2018 at 05:04 PM

Old Post 01-31-2018 01:54 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

I really believe in Whatever You Want as a single, so I hope they'll go with that one as the third single.

Old Post 01-31-2018 08:11 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
I really believe in Whatever You Want as a single, so I hope they'll go with that one as the third single.

YESSSS or For now or Secrets. I'd be happy with any of these three

Old Post 01-31-2018 08:12 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Whatever You Want has been sent out for radio test spins. WH isnt for sure third single (yet anyway).

I believe shes really pushing the unicef preview video for a reason...to not throw people off from her current single or future single..nothing has been said about it being an actual 'single'.

I've heard WYW the other day on the radio...

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:19 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Maybe this way I'll listen to WYW voluntarily if it has a great video. Cause otherwise, I really am for any other song on this record to be released.

I Am Here is my favorite on BT so I am hoping it will be released with an amazing video at some point.

Many people say that this album doesn't really have any bonafide hits on it, and it reminds me of what people said back in the day when M!ss was released. They also saw the same "problem" and thought that beyond GTPS it was too much on the mid-tempo/mellow side and that there wasn't a visible hit on it. But there are so many aspects that need to be factored in than just "SMASH" for a song to be a hit or be well-received by the audience.

And like Max said, times have changed so it very well may be that more than just roughly 4 songs will be released from BT. I'd welcome it if the videos aren't on True Love level.

Last edited by grenno on 01-31-2018 at 10:30 PM

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:24 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

I Am Here & For Now (and maybe Where We Go & Secrets) would all smash. Y’all crazy.

Old Post 01-31-2018 11:58 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Y’all crazy.

Haha!

Old Post 02-01-2018 11:57 AM
M*A*X*IT

once again, i wanna share with you how much i love Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
I'm so glad it got a video and it's the first time , since Just Like A Pill, that my fave track from the record became a "single"/got a music video.

We still don't know anything about this being the third single or not, even if the WHCBB video announcement had this in the description
"P!NK's new album 'Beautiful Trauma' featuring the singles "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken", “What About Us” and "Beautiful Trauma" is available now!"

But if this is not a single I'm still super happy that she shot this simple and beautiful music video and she performed this beautiful song at the Grammys... I mean I'd loved something like this for songs like Long Way To Happy, Mean or The Great Escape. So if this is everything for Wild Hearts I'm still super super happy about it... every time i watch the video i got goosebump, that shot when she breath at 2.30 before the last chorus... my god <3 *__*

now, let's talk about the serious stuff
if this is not the third single, we're going to have another new video very very soon and if it's Whatever You Want I'll be over the moon cuz this is going to be my fave era in terms of singles
If they decided to release the songs she performed at the apple concert i'll be the happiest fan on earth

with you guys of course

Old Post 02-01-2018 04:19 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
once again, i wanna share with you how much i love Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
I'm so glad it got a video and it's the first time , since Just Like A Pill, that my fave track from the record became a "single"/got a music video.

We still don't know anything about this being the third single or not, even if the WHCBB video announcement had this in the description
"P!NK's new album 'Beautiful Trauma' featuring the singles "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken", “What About Us” and "Beautiful Trauma" is available now!"

But if this is not a single I'm still super happy that she shot this simple and beautiful music video and she performed this beautiful song at the Grammys... I mean I'd loved something like this for songs like Long Way To Happy, Mean or The Great Escape. So if this is everything for Wild Hearts I'm still super super happy about it... every time i watch the video i got goosebump, that shot when she breath at 2.30 before the last chorus... my god <3 *__*

now, let's talk about the serious stuff
if this is not the third single, we're going to have another new video very very soon and if it's Whatever You Want I'll be over the moon cuz this is going to be my fave era in terms of singles
If they decided to release the songs she performed at the apple concert i'll be the happiest fan on earth

with you guys of course

Do you mean release the songs from the apple concert as in make the videos from the show public, or where there songs performed that aren't on the album??

Also I don't know how long to way to happy wasent a single

Old Post 02-01-2018 04:29 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Do you mean release the songs from the apple concert as in make the videos from the show public, or where there songs performed that aren't on the album??

Also I don't know how long to way to happy wasent a single

lol sorry i meant i'll be happy if they release as singles the songs she performed at the apple concert, so... Whatever You Want, Barbies, For Now and Revenge
i mean all the "new" songs she performed there got some attention, What About Us is the lead single of course, Revenge was suppose to be the second one but it was replace by Beautiful Trauma, Wild Hearts got a video, Whatever You Want was release as promo single and there's a lyric video, Barbies and For Now are the only tracks she performed live at the different concerts aside from WAU and BT so i really think they're focusing on those songs for singles pick actually but we'll see

and yes, LWTH was a huge waste

Last edited by M*A*X*IT on 02-01-2018 at 04:40 PM

Old Post 02-01-2018 04:37 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
lol sorry i meant i'll be happy if they release as singles the songs she performed at the apple concert, so... Whatever You Want, Barbies, For Now and Revenge
i mean all the "new" songs she performed there got some attention, What About Us is the lead single of course, Revenge was suppose to be the second one but it was replace by Beautiful Trauma, Wild Hearts got a video, Whatever You Want was release as promo single and there's a lyric video, Barbies and For Now are the only tracks she performed live at the different concerts aside from WAU and BT so i really think they're focusing on those songs for singles pick actually but we'll see

and yes, LWTH was a huge waste

I definitely think barbies will be a single at some point especially since she performed it at the cmas but also Hollywood bowel (or maybe she only sang it because she knew I was there )

Old Post 02-01-2018 04:47 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I definitely think barbies will be a single at some point especially since she performed it at the cmas but also Hollywood bowel (or maybe she only sang it because she knew I was there )

I could see barbies ending the era, tbh. Definitely would be an interesting single choice. It did very well after the cmas, but.... well enough?

Old Post 02-02-2018 08:01 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

not feeling it... actually not feeling this whole era. Sorry, did my best but I just cannot enjoy the album, nor the singles.

Dunno what it is, but perhaps I feel her sound is a bit too safe for me.

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:43 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Only 4 million views? That seems bad.

Old Post 02-09-2018 02:28 AM