Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken - Official Music Video
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Be cool if this was just for Unicef... and they indeed went with For Now. <3

Yeah. For once it'd be cool if she'd release my fav as single

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2018 07:44 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I need to fully write that For Now screenplay and send it to her for video consideration

Do it!

Old Post 01-30-2018 07:45 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

On the topic of music videos, I was thinking how the scrapped Revenge video could be used as an interlude on the tour.

Old Post 01-30-2018 10:12 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I need to fully write that For Now screenplay and send it to her for video consideration

let us read it!

Old Post 01-30-2018 11:19 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
let us read it!

It’s posted in that other thread, whichever it was

Old Post 01-30-2018 11:22 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
It’s posted in that other thread, whichever it was

oh, someone plz point me in the right direction

Old Post 01-30-2018 11:23 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
oh, someone plz point me in the right direction

Here

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...mp;pagenumber=3

Old Post 01-30-2018 11:27 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by PinK4Sand
the video quality kinda low

Ok, so it wasn’t just me who thought that

Old Post 01-30-2018 11:51 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Here

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...mp;pagenumber=3

thnx hun.

haaa that would be the cutest video for PPers. we should just colab and make it

Old Post 01-31-2018 12:06 AM
grenno

quote:
thnx hun.

haaa that would be the cutest video for PPers. we should just colab and make it

Haha thank you

Crowdfunding?

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:34 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

I'm wondering why everybody's doubting about Wild Hearts being the new single...

Time has changed, digital and streaming , basically, ruined the typical single treatment for a song. I mean look at people like Taylor Swift, she released 3 huge videos in a short time and probably radio and tv are playing them randomly. Maybe this era is going to be different from the previous ones... be honest, besides What About Us there's no potential hit in the record so they decided to release good songs with videos to sell the album, maybe we'll get more "singles" this time just for that reason.

Wild Hearts is a beautiful song with a message and I'm so happy she decided to release it and make it a video for it.
Probably Barbies, Whatever You Want and For Now will come later.

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:50 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
I'm wondering why everybody's doubting about Wild Hearts being the new single...

Time has changed, digital and streaming , basically, ruined the typical single treatment for a song. I mean look at people like Taylor Swift, she released 3 huge videos in a short time and probably radio and tv are playing them randomly. Maybe this era is going to be different from the previous ones... be honest, besides What About Us there's no potential hit in the record so they decided to release good songs with videos to sell the album, maybe we'll get more "singles" this time just for that reason.

Wild Hearts is a beautiful song with a message and I'm so happy she decided to release it and make it a video for it.

Well I think it is a single

Is it more or less of a single than I don't believe you?
Didn't Beyonce release her whole album with videos, where any of them singles or was it just a case whichever did better got more radio play?

Old Post 01-31-2018 11:15 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

in 18 years she never shot random videos, we're used to have no music videos for proper singles than actual music videos for random tracks. Considering they waste lots of money on a video that will never come out I really doubt they shot a proper music video for a song that won't be an actual single. If Wild Hearts is not a single that means they have to shoot another one for the actual 3rd single before the tour kicks in

Old Post 01-31-2018 11:27 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

Aww. Why do I always end up being “everybody”? Same happened the other week when I said something about how much I love better life.

You make it sound a bit negative and that’s not the point here at all. I’d LOVE if WH is the next “single” (with single I mean being promoted like WAU and played on radio as WAU, and preformed in every upcoming performance she’s gonna make, etc) but I just said that I doubt it. And that’s just a thought I decided to throw out in the air. So maybe better for me to shut up about these things next time.

Last edited by » Dani on 01-31-2018 at 11:33 AM

Old Post 01-31-2018 11:29 AM
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Aww. Why do I always end up being “everybody”? Same happened the other week when I said something about how much I love better life.

You make it sound a bit negative and that’s not the point here at all. I’d LOVE if WH is the next “single” (with single I mean being promoted like WAU and played on radio as WAU, and preformed in every upcoming performance she’s gonna make, etc) but I just said that I doubt it. And that’s just a thought I decided to throw out in the air. So maybe better for me to shut up about these things next time.

...no Dani please relax
with everybody i mean many people on internet and not just in this forum, basically on atrl and other random articles on web and facebook pages. I'm one of the guys behind P!nkItalia and when we posted about WHCBB many people were doubting and upset about this being a single.
Same happened for Better Life and For Now... many people here, on atrl, facebook and etc are totally in love with For Now and they believe it could be a super hit, which is cool even if it's probably one of my least fave from the album.
But please don't react like this if I use the word everybody, I know it's not every single person in the world besides me, I meant many people on the web, of course
and i didnt think everybody could sound negative or offensive

we are here just to... talk and sharing opinions and it's so good when we're not having the same idea.

I love to read praising on For Now, understanding why people love that tracks so much, cuz sometimes i feel like i'm not getting the "Just Like A Pill" of this era

and my point was... we don't have an official statement about Wild Hearts being an actual single but even if she performed at the Grammys and released a proper music video, many people on the internet are not convinced about Wild Hearts could be a single, i was just wondering why
I didnt call anyone stupid or something
we have different opinions, ideas, taste and it's cool
I didnt come here with the truth

Last edited by M*A*X*IT on 01-31-2018 at 11:50 AM

Old Post 01-31-2018 11:43 AM