Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken - Official Music Video
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
Is the white vest giving anyone else Family Portrait nostalgia?

Yes but for me it wasent the vest more the singing straight into the camera with so much passion and pain

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2018 11:55 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
video has been re-uploaded cuz the first version had a little mistake... a shot around 2.10 had a tag "wip" in the left lower corner... losing 150k views and all the articles talking about the video have a not-working link now. lol.
I think they need to hire you!

Old Post 01-29-2018 11:56 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

I think For now is the next single.

YESSSSSSS. i really hope so.

Old Post 01-30-2018 03:06 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
Is the white vest giving anyone else Family Portrait nostalgia?

yup. I was thinking that the whole time. I love it. So beautiful

Old Post 01-30-2018 03:07 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
YESSSSSSS. i really hope so.

Me 2. For Now would be huge as a single and I can’t wait for the people who don’t believe that to be proven wrong!!!!

Old Post 01-30-2018 03:45 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
video has been re-uploaded cuz the first version had a little mistake... a shot around 2.10 had a tag "wip" in the left lower corner... losing 150k views and all the articles talking about the video have a not-working link now. lol.

Yeah I saw that the first time I saw it. They should’ve just left it that way or redirected the link to the new one at least. Oh well

Old Post 01-30-2018 05:58 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
I donno. Feels like it's a thing she's doing for Unicef.

I need to fully write that For Now screenplay and send it to her for video consideration

Old Post 01-30-2018 09:37 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
I donno. Feels like it's a thing she's doing for Unicef.

Law of attraction 🤞

Old Post 01-30-2018 10:34 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

the video quality kinda low

Old Post 01-30-2018 10:49 AM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:

Thankfully, the views have not been lost in the new upload as the below link is showing over 200k views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL4LNg-iyY4

Old Post 01-30-2018 11:34 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
Thankfully, the views have not been lost in the new upload as the below link is showing over 200k views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL4LNg-iyY4

They're lost actually but the new version is gaining a lot of views anyways...

Old Post 01-30-2018 11:46 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Nice...but not close to any of my favs. Good for her taking a risk.

Old Post 01-30-2018 04:13 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

I love it it's my favorite from beautiful trauma so far. Defo got the FP vibe with the up close camera shots

Old Post 01-30-2018 06:54 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Law of attraction 🤞

Always ❤️✨

Old Post 01-30-2018 06:58 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Be cool if this was just for Unicef... and they indeed went with For Now. <3

Old Post 01-30-2018 07:40 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote