Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Grammys 2018
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

Grammys 2018

This year it's falling on my birthday, so I am hoping she'll make my wish come true and perform I Am Here

Thought we make this the official thread to stay up, watch together and geek out

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2018 01:08 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Happy birthday you hottie! 🎉🎁🎈

Good idea. When is it and where will they stream it? Does anyone know? Link? 😊

Old Post 01-26-2018 01:11 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

HBD.

Old Post 01-26-2018 02:50 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I am here for Beautiful Trauma or I Am Here...or But We Lost It.

Happy Birthday!

Old Post 01-26-2018 03:46 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Happy birthday you hottie! 🎉🎁🎈

Good idea. When is it and where will they stream it? Does anyone know? Link? 😊

quote:
Originally posted by nique
HBD.

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
I am here for Beautiful Trauma or I Am Here...or But We Lost It.

Happy Birthday!

Lol thank you guys

The Grammys are on Sunday, January 28th.

Don't know of any link yet and unfortunately it seems like German television is not gonna broadcast it this year like they did before :/ But I am sure someone will post a CBS live stream link soon.

I honestly still hope and wish it will be I Am Here. But we have pretty much zero info on anything about her performance which is worrying me a tad bit tbh

Old Post 01-27-2018 10:18 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I expect it to be another WAU/BT performance.

I wish you were right about IAH tho. She could do it with the full Philly choir.

Old Post 01-27-2018 11:01 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

I just hope for an impressive performance. Don't really mind which song it is. Beautiful Trauma would be my least fav, so it's probably gonna be that one

Old Post 01-27-2018 11:04 AM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Happy Birthday, fellow Aquarius!

Not to be that guy, but I'm pretty sure she will perform What About Us since artists tend to usually perform the nominated song.

I do wish for a "wow moment" performance, though. She needs a strong push to keep the album momentum going, it's almost out of the Top 40 in the US. Total sales (SPS) are at 772,500 as of this week's chart, which is great and she will eventually get platinum, but it wouldn't hurt to have a viral hit for SPS numbers the week after.

I also hope she performs in the first half of the show, so I can get some sleep before work that night

Old Post 01-27-2018 11:33 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3

Wonder if she will honor the Me Too movement. Would be cool if she paid tribute to the gymnasts that were abused! They could be flying around while she sings What About Us, and I Am Here, with a big choir of course!!

Old Post 01-27-2018 10:05 PM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc

Clive Davis pregrammy party

Jewelry is gorgeous they are beatiful but can't stand her outfit tbh

File's too big for me to post...but it's on e!

Old Post 01-28-2018 02:47 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

Old Post 01-28-2018 03:29 AM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

Do we know what she is singing?

Old Post 01-28-2018 02:07 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Lol thank you guys

The Grammys are on Sunday, January 28th.

Don't know of any link yet and unfortunately it seems like German television is not gonna broadcast it this year like they did before :/ But I am sure someone will post a CBS live stream link soon.

I honestly still hope and wish it will be I Am Here. But we have pretty much zero info on anything about her performance which is worrying me a tad bit tbh

Thanks!

Any links yet? What time swedish time? I swear Im not lazy but everytime I try to check the time and convert and and and it just turns out to be wrong. I suck at numbers

Old Post 01-28-2018 02:32 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Thanks!

Any links yet? What time swedish time? I swear Im not lazy but everytime I try to check the time and convert and and and it just turns out to be wrong. I suck at numbers

It starts around 01:30 here..

Old Post 01-28-2018 03:26 PM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by insanepinkfan
It starts around 01:30 here..

Awesome! Norway and Sweden has the same time right? Are you guys gonna be up? Dont wanna be up if Im gonna be alone here chatting to myself haha.

Old Post 01-28-2018 03:53 PM