Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Grammys 2018
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Mr_NotDead
Chill guys! It's just my opinion and that's all. Like I said I respect her for it and adored the performance but I personally would have gone for something different. That's my opinion! No need to go all defensive! Just chill

No no. I didn't mean anything to you in particular ♥ You are free to have your opinion. I just said what I thought about this too.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2018 09:22 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Mr_NotDead
Chill guys! It's just my opinion and that's all. Like I said I respect her for it and adored the performance but I personally would have gone for something different. That's my opinion! No need to go all defensive! Just chill

There's no argument here, we're all on the same team!
I was just pointing out theat the TV show spent a half hour talking about how casual the Grammys used to be (I didn't rember that except when lady marmalade went dressed as hookers lol) I only thought people used to dress down at the mtv awards or movie awards but I guess that was all around the same time!
And in her insight you can see she wore it to match the video, the same as when she wore the same clothes for try, going home off topic a little here but I love when she Where's clothes from or similar to a video, it really brings it to life! I love how iconic glitter in the air became, and we as fans had already seen it and loved and adored it, I feel so proud and privileged to have watched her perform that so money times when the rest of the world sees that as her one time Grammy show stopper! Evin some fans don't know that she started the truth about love tour with a couple of dates with this routine on the set list I'm not sure how meny shows. But there was some fans in Berlin in August arguing about it in German some where adament she finished with so what and one was at a show that ended in glitter in the air, I had told them all day that I didn't speak German so they where shocked when I not only understood what they where arguing about but also solved the problem and knew the truth

Old Post 01-30-2018 09:56 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

I LOVED THE LOOK. Its actually my favorite P!nk look in general. I always missed this and the dickies.

I think it was perfect for the performance...all stripped down with just VOCALS. Simple but sexy and powerful. I do wish she wasnt so nervous for the belting part, but she still did it well.

LORDE though. Im guessing shes jealous that P!nk worked with Jack and her album is doing so well and hers didnt do so well sales wise, although she got an album of the year nom..not like Taylor used him first anyhow. This is just my guess. I really dont know what her issue is, cause shes done this twice now..they seemed cool at the last couple events where pics were taken (ie. Clive).

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 01-30-2018 at 04:18 PM

Old Post 01-30-2018 04:15 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
I LOVED THE LOOK. Its actually my favorite P!nk look in general. I always missed this and the dickies.

I think it was perfect for the performance...all stripped down with just VOCALS. Simple but sexy and powerful. I do wish she wasnt so nervous for the belting part, but she still did it well.

LORDE though. Im guessing shes jealous that P!nk worked with Jack and her album is doing so well and hers didnt do so well sales wise, although she got an album of the year nom..not like Taylor used him first anyhow. This is just my guess. I really dont know what her issue is, cause shes done this twice now..they seemed cool at the last couple events where pics were taken (ie. Clive).

My boyfriend pointed her face out to me, she's childish and can't sing live, she was at the Hollywood bowel she was crap!

Old Post 01-30-2018 06:14 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Am I the only one who have no idea about who this chick is? I swear I thought when everyone talked about Lorde it was this Finnish rock band that won Eurovision a few years ago.

Attachment: 3e62bd9d-fb82-4279-8824-a00b9a455518.jpeg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post 01-30-2018 06:22 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Am I the only one who have no idea about who this chick is? I swear I thought when everyone talked about Lorde it was this Finnish rock band that won Eurovision a few years ago.
LMAO Daniiiii

Old Post 01-30-2018 10:30 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Old Post 01-30-2018 11:00 PM
Dani

Ohhhh ROYALS! I love love love that song. Whys she being so boring then? This song is pure fun! Is she a one hit wonder or why is she bitter?

Old Post 01-30-2018 11:17 PM
nique
Double Platinum

Lorde won over Pink at the Grammys during the TTAL era.

Old Post 01-31-2018 01:06 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Lorde won over Pink at the Grammys during the TTAL era.

Old Post 01-31-2018 06:21 AM
AlrightSir

I find it hypocritical that after what happened at the AMAs with P!nks blown-out-of-proportion reaction now P!nk fans attack Lorde for the same damn thing. That's what they call double standard.

Old Post 01-31-2018 08:26 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

I don't really interpret Lorde's "reaction" as shade or whatever. It mostly looked like she was eyeing someone on the side for me. I didn't even think twice about it until I saw a few articles (yes, articles... slow news day, I guess) and videos on it lol

And even if she didn't enjoy the performance: whatever. You can't please everyone.

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:12 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I find it hypocritical that after what happened at the AMAs with P!nks blown-out-of-proportion reaction now P!nk fans attack Lorde for the same damn thing. That's what they call double standard.

Hmmm. Lorde did look bitter. So what if we think that? Jay Z looked bitter too. Its not like we are attacking them with Gif memes or mean tweets like they did with Pinks reaction. Correct me if Im wrong

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:13 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
its not the first time lorde has done it. Its the second time, thats why im wondering what her deal is.

Old Post 01-31-2018 01:48 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
its not the first time lorde has done it. Its the second time, thats why im wondering what her deal is.

She has done it before!! I can't remember the Awards show, but she had the same face!

Old Post 01-31-2018 04:04 PM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote