Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk is about to shoot the video for single #3
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
btw to go back a little bit on topic, this pic was posted of the Revenge video shooting and i honestly don't get how she could say she looked horrible looks more like fire to me https://www.instagram.com/p/BeTj5a2...y=pinkeuropeans

I know! I felt so bad when I saw that post. I wish I never said what I thought about Revenge until I actually gave it some time. However, I always got the impression that she’s very hard on herself. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say anything “uplifting” about herself or her looks out loud in any interview or on her social media. Which is not a bad thing either because she’s very humble and down to earth, but I can only imagine that she can still be “her own worst enemy” with certain things about herself.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2018 10:42 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I don't know if it was that she looked horable or just the video itself, I agree she looks amazing, and the discription of the video this woman gives sounds so cool!! All I can think of is if the moter bike scenes looked cheap or tacky maybe she didn't want to put it out!! I was really looking forward to it it, I was also looking forward to her releasing a song with Em it's the third time they gave worked together and there is still Em "fans" that don't know they've ever worked with each other.
I blame Beyonce, that song came out too close to pinks potential release with him. I also blame her for taking over Ed sherins new song, it was great without her

You are right. I too think it was more that the “video looked horrible”, than Pink herself. That’s how I remembered it from the interview or whatever it was.

Actually Em is to blame. It’s his song with B. B didn’t do anything wrong. She’s amazing.

Old Post 01-26-2018 10:44 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

I think her main argument was that the video looked dumb cause there are only Em doubles in it and not Eminem himself. I guess if Eminem had been in the video she would have released it. This way it just looks stupid and seems weird that she couldn't get "the real thing"...

Anyway, I am sure it will leak some day. It's a cool fun song and their best collab IMO.

Old Post 01-26-2018 10:47 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I think her main argument was that the video looked dumb cause there are only Em doubles in it and not Eminem himself. I guess if Eminem had been in the video she would have released it. This way it just looks stupid and seems weird that she couldn't get "the real thing"...

Anyway, I am sure it will leak some day. It's a cool fun song and their best collab IMO.

Hmmm. Honestly, I don’t buy that argument at all On the other hand I haven’t seen the video but don’t see why it wouldn’t work without him in it.

Old Post 01-26-2018 10:52 AM
grenno

quote:
can we rather make this into a musical movie please? or even better, invent some kind of time machine to relive all those fun times we had ourselves?

P!nk, if you see this: Give me a call, girl!

Scientists, if you see this: Hurry the ***k up! We need that time machine!

Old Post 01-26-2018 10:57 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
P!nk, if you see this: Give me a call, girl!

Scientists, if you see this: Hurry the ***k up! We need that time machine!

hahaha

i did tell her to read PP in the book that Dani's gonna give her sooooo let's hope for the best! if a new member called mama_loves_cheesecake pops up, we'll know who it is

Old Post 01-26-2018 11:38 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
hahaha

i did tell her to read PP in the book that Dani's gonna give her sooooo let's hope for the best! if a new member called mama_loves_cheesecake pops up, we'll know who it is

I believe she comes here, about once a month would be enough to keep up to date...

Old Post 01-26-2018 11:42 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Obviously this place is not forgotten, since we got the presale code, which was a nice gesture even if it didn't work as we had hoped. However, I'm not sure if I believe she still comes on here anymore, at all. Mostly because I think social media is what it is today. But who knows

Old Post 01-26-2018 12:47 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Obviously this place is not forgotten, since we got the presale code, which was a nice gesture even if it didn't work as we had hoped. However, I'm not sure if I believe she still comes on here anymore, at all. Mostly because I think social media is what it is today. But who knows
yes but I do think this is where the real longterm hard core fans are, I don't really communicate with meny pink fans on ig other than like pictures I prefair to talk on here I find it more personal, more real

Old Post 01-26-2018 01:38 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote