Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk is about to shoot the video for single #3
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
And Australia again but fall/winter time 2019 Id go!
OMG yes I'm gonna be there around that time

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2018 08:47 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
OMG yes I'm gonna be there around that time

OH NICE. Lets hope this is their plan then, ha ha. Just I magine extending the European summer. Ahhhhh. Id be a new person, lol.

Old Post 01-25-2018 08:54 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
OH NICE. Lets hope this is their plan then, ha ha. Just I magine extending the European summer. Ahhhhh. Id be a new person, lol.
Oh yes please!!! All year summer por favor.

Old Post 01-25-2018 10:34 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

I don't mean to burst your amazing bubble as I want some of it to be true, but doesn't she and most credible artists have 5 times more songs than they need and still only get one album out if it, then move on and if she dose a greatest hits use 2 or 3 or if she needs a bed side use one..

Bust trust me when I say I would love her back catalog of songs from old albums. Off topic now but How amazing would it be to get 2 unheard songs from every era on one album. I think it would be my most anticipated album!

Old Post 01-25-2018 11:52 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Oh yes please!!! All year summer por favor.

Old Post 01-25-2018 05:59 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I don't mean to burst your amazing bubble as I want some of it to be true, but doesn't she and most credible artists have 5 times more songs than they need and still only get one album out if it, then move on and if she dose a greatest hits use 2 or 3 or if she needs a bed side use one..

Bust trust me when I say I would love her back catalog of songs from old albums. Off topic now but How amazing would it be to get 2 unheard songs from every era on one album. I think it would be my most anticipated album!

Well it depends. Maybe those 50 are great songs. You can have 500 and they can all suck. I was just thinking that because she said it as if they were actually that good and that it was hard for her to choose I'm hoping for Beautiful Trauma #2 in a year. She's super hot now. Don't see a reason to stop

Old Post 01-25-2018 06:03 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Well it depends. Maybe those 50 are great songs. You can have 500 and they can all suck. I was just thinking that because she said it as if they were actually that good and that it was hard for her to choose I'm hoping for Beautiful Trauma #2 in a year. She's super hot now. Don't see a reason to stop

I hope your right, beautiful trauma 2 would be a dream

Old Post 01-25-2018 11:24 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

i don't wanna ruin your moment
but the Calver Studios were the set of the shooting

Old Post 01-26-2018 12:14 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

Culver studios?

And that means what? Could be any song

Old Post 01-26-2018 05:08 AM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

Nice! So they already shot the video? I wonder if they used the Gone With The Wind house in the video... also wonder what song it could be for 😂

How did you get the info?

EDIT: Oh, wait. You did mean Culver Studios, right?

Last edited by grenno on 01-26-2018 at 09:29 AM

Old Post 01-26-2018 09:18 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Nice! So they already shot the video? I wonder if they used the Gone With The Wind house in the video... also wonder what song it could be for 😂

How did you get the info?

EDIT: Oh, wait. You did mean Culver Studios, right?

Last night I dreamt that it was I am here but my gut feeling is that it's For now

Old Post 01-26-2018 09:36 AM
grenno

quote:
Last night I dreamt that it was I am here but my gut feeling is that it's For now

I Am Here would be fantastic and needs to happen at some point. It's my favorite off BT

My gut says it's for Barbies, but For Now would be nice too. Already typed up a video idea for it lol (got an idea for I Am Here too, just haven't wrote it down yet lol)

For Now could have an amazig video! If we keep it Who Knew-ish with P!nk only playing "second fiddle" then I would love the story in the video to follow two people who meet at a CTMH P!nk showcase back in 2000, they date, etc. but lose touch. They meet again at a Party Tour concert, have the time of their lives, date again, this time establish a full fledged relationship. They go again to the Try This Tour, this time more dates, more fun... same with the IND Tour, but things start to get sour and they fight and split up, very heartbroken that it didn't seem to have worked out. Both cry their eyes out at the Funhouse concert which they attend not together but separately on different dates. After a while they seem to have coped and bump into each other at the local music store to purchase the GH:SF!!! album. They talk a little, the one finds out that the other one is datig someone new. Heartbroken again, of course. But they reach out to each other to go together to the TTAL Tour as friends and with all their friends. They have a grand time there, meet again for coffee... in the meantime P!nk is working on the song For Now, writing and recording. The two, now friends, purchase tickets to the Beautiful Trauma Tour and are met with the grand and painful memories from all the years before as they listen to the songs on BT. The fun, the coffees, the drinks, the sex, the cuddles, the pain, the heartbreak, the lost trust in each other and all the P!nk shows they've attended, tickets they gifted each other, albums and singles they bought, and how they called each other to turn on the TV when a new P!nk video was out and how they sent each other links to funny interviews. In the end they stand among all other fans in the middle of the concert hall, the new tour about to begin, the stage reads BEAUTIFUL TRAUMA TOUR in big letters. They hold hands, exchange a warm look, and as the curtain falls and the song ends in "for now", the video cuts to black and the fans cheer and roar in excitement for the new tour to begin... "Are you ready to have a great time tonight?". End of video.

Old Post 01-26-2018 09:50 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I Am Here would be fantastic and needs to happen at some point. It's my favorite off BT

My gut says it's for Barbies, but For Now would be nice too. Already typed up a video idea for it lol (got an idea for I Am Here too, just haven't wrote it down yet lol)

For Now could have an amazig video! If we keep it Who Knew-ish with P!nk only playing "second fiddle" then I would love the story in the video to follow two people who meet at a CTMH P!nk showcase back in 2000, they date, etc. but lose touch. They meet again at a Party Tour concert, have the time of their lives, date again, this time establish a full fledged relationship. They go again to the Try This Tour, this time more dates, more fun... same with the IND Tour, but things start to get sour and they fight and split up, very heartbroken that it didn't seem to have worked out. Both cry their eyes out at the Funhouse concert which they attend not together but separately on different dates. After a while they seem to have coped and bump into each other at the local music store to purchase the GH:SF!!! album. They talk a little, the one finds out that the other one is datig someone new. Heartbroken again, of course. But they reach out to each other to go together to the TTAL Tour as friends and with all their friends. They have a grand time there, meet again for coffee... in the meantime P!nk is working on the song For Now, writing and recording. The two, now friends, purchase tickets to the Beautiful Trauma Tour and are met with the grand and painful memories from all the years before as they listen to the songs on BT. The fun, the coffees, the drinks, the sex, the cuddles, the pain, the heartbreak, the lost trust in each other and all the P!nk shows they've attended, tickets they gifted each other, albums and singles they bought, and how they called each other to turn on the TV when a new P!nk video was out and how they sent each other links to funny interviews. In the end they stand among all other fans in the middle of the concert hall, the new tour about to begin, the stage reads BEAUTIFUL TRAUMA TOUR in big letters. They hold hands, exchange a warm look, and as the curtain falls and the song ends in "for now", the video cuts to black and the fans cheer and roar in excitement for the new tour to begin... "Are you ready to have a great time tonight?". End of video.

can we rather make this into a musical movie please? or even better, invent some kind of time machine to relive all those fun times we had ourselves?

Old Post 01-26-2018 10:28 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

btw to go back a little bit on topic, this pic was posted of the Revenge video shooting and i honestly don't get how she could say she looked horrible looks more like fire to me https://www.instagram.com/p/BeTj5a2...y=pinkeuropeans

Old Post 01-26-2018 10:30 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
btw to go back a little bit on topic, this pic was posted of the Revenge video shooting and i honestly don't get how she could say she looked horrible looks more like fire to me https://www.instagram.com/p/BeTj5a2...y=pinkeuropeans

I don't know if it was that she looked horable or just the video itself, I agree she looks amazing, and the discription of the video this woman gives sounds so cool!! All I can think of is if the moter bike scenes looked cheap or tacky maybe she didn't want to put it out!! I was really looking forward to it it, I was also looking forward to her releasing a song with Em it's the third time they gave worked together and there is still Em "fans" that don't know they've ever worked with each other.
I blame Beyonce, that song came out too close to pinks potential release with him. I also blame her for taking over Ed sherins new song, it was great without her

Old Post 01-26-2018 10:38 AM