Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk is about to shoot the video for single #3
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Uhm. I'm getting nervous tbh. Don't like this subject at all. Nor jokes about it, haha. A friend said that the national radio in Belgium confirmed she's not coming there for BT tour.
I have to joke about it or else I get super stressed. I don't think she's coming and it's pretty shocking since she never skipped Europe before. They should have started earlier or something.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2018 04:40 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I have to joke about it or else I get super stressed. I don't think she's coming and it's pretty shocking since she never skipped Europe before. They should have started earlier or something.

I'm freaking out a bit myself I'll admit but I'm so damn hopeful I just won't believe anything until I hear her say it!

Old Post 01-21-2018 04:46 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
I'm freaking out a bit myself I'll admit but I'm so damn hopeful I just won't believe anything until I hear her say it!
don't hold your breath though like, why would she say anything if she's not coming? I kinda gave up on it

Old Post 01-21-2018 06:01 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

I don't no what to think anymore I'm staying positive, I'm not saying there no tour until she says it, but it's looking unlikely.... I'm just glad I'm going to Canada, and I would encourage other fans to not miss out and really try catching an American show if they can at all

Old Post 01-22-2018 01:22 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
don't hold your breath though like, why would she say anything if she's not coming? I kinda gave up on it

Because she recently said x times that she was coming but she just didn't know when yet. So if she isn't coming at all I think we deserve to hear it from her.

Old Post 01-22-2018 04:22 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Because she recently said x times that she was coming but she just didn't know when yet. So if she isn't coming at all I think we deserve to hear it from her.

My theory:

Her camp had signed her on in November to sing the national anthem, and that with that, they believe she has a very good chance of securing the 2019 half-time show and are keeping early 2019 clear to rehearse for it, which may have originally been the time that she was going to commence the EU leg of the tour following an extended break between tour legs (she has two children now with greater family demands, of course). So, they've had to review new dates for the EU leg and perhaps the dilemma for them now is can we realistically start the EU leg in March 2019 and extend the BT project out until then, and are there venues across EU that can accommodate it? As a fan, I would be delighted with extending the project as it could mean an additional single or two more than they originally planned.

Old Post 01-23-2018 07:31 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
My theory:

Her camp had signed her on in November to sing the national anthem, and that with that, they believe she has a very good chance of securing the 2019 half-time show and are keeping early 2019 clear to rehearse for it, which may have originally been the time that she was going to commence the EU leg of the tour following an extended break between tour legs (she has two children now with greater family demands, of course). So, they've had to review new dates for the EU leg and perhaps the dilemma for them now is can we realistically start the EU leg in March 2019 and extend the BT project out until then, and are there venues across EU that can accommodate it? As a fan, I would be delighted with extending the project as it could mean an additional single or two more than they originally planned.

this actually sounds feasible. And remember, they spread the Funhouse era pretty long too with the summer tour in 2010. Although i would love to see a proper arena performance of course.

Old Post 01-23-2018 07:58 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
we definitely deserve, i just don't think they would let her do that even if she wanted to. A statement like that would be a disaster from a marketing point of view imo. I really don't see her doing that tbh

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:00 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
we definitely deserve, i just don't think they would let her do that even if she wanted to. A statement like that would be a disaster from a marketing point of view imo. I really don't see her doing that tbh

Really? IMO a disaster would be if she ignores it and doesnt say anything, from a marketing point of view. Im sure if she wont do Europe this year shell let us know when she knows she is doing Europe. So for example Europe Im coming to see you summer 2019 - get ready! Or whatever similar to that.

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:20 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
My theory:

YES. Sounds pretty logic. But is half time that much of a deal? I mean Im swedish I donno these American shows so pardon me But yeah, please extend it! We want a little bit of her every year to come ☺️😍

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:24 AM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
YES. Sounds pretty logic. But is half time that much of a deal? I mean Im swedish I donno these American shows so pardon me But yeah, please extend it! We want a little bit of her every year to come ☺️😍

What Vasili said could very well happen. Heck, she might already be close to signing a deal to perform halftime 2019 already. Yes, super bowl is a big deal. Especially if shes gonna have extra singles (which sounds plausible and this album definitely has enough possible big hits) and an extra tour. Shell be in HUGEEEEE demand.

Old Post 01-23-2018 11:28 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
What Vasili said could very well happen. Heck, she might already be close to signing a deal to perform halftime 2019 already. Yes, super bowl is a big deal. Especially if shes gonna have extra singles (which sounds plausible and this album definitely has enough possible big hits) and an extra tour. Shell be in HUGEEEEE demand.

Yeah. But I was thinking is it making more money than European tour. But I guess thats not the question here, Europe will still be here. However she could save half time 2019 for Beautiful Trauma #2 I mean didnt she say she had like 50 more songs. Haha. Yeah Im joking

Old Post 01-24-2018 05:50 AM
Cacalaca
Underground Label Level

If Superbowl 2019 is on the cards, maybe they're planning on releasing the next album in Spring 2019 after the superbowl, heading straight into a European arena tour and doing US stadiums in summer 2019. She did say that she has 50 songs written so it's plausible...

Old Post 01-24-2018 10:19 PM
Cacalaca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cacalaca Click here to Send Cacalaca a Private Message Find more posts by Cacalaca Add Cacalaca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cacalaca
Underground Label Level

quote:
Yeah. But I was thinking is it making more money than European tour. But I guess thats not the question here, Europe will still be here. However she could save half time 2019 for Beautiful Trauma #2 I mean didnt she say she had like 50 more songs. Haha. Yeah Im joking

Just saw that we posted the same thing. It's not that far fetched.

Old Post 01-24-2018 10:21 PM
Cacalaca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cacalaca Click here to Send Cacalaca a Private Message Find more posts by Cacalaca Add Cacalaca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Cacalaca
If Superbowl 2019 is on the cards, maybe they're planning on releasing the next album in Spring 2019 after the superbowl, heading straight into a European arena tour and doing US stadiums in summer 2019. She did say that she has 50 songs written so it's plausible...

And Australia again but fall/winter time 2019 Id go!

Old Post 01-24-2018 10:24 PM