Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk is about to shoot the video for single #3
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

P!nk is about to shoot the video for single #3

This is pure speculation but...
Ryan Aylsworth, the photographer for both What About Us and Beautiful Trauma videoshoot just posted this on Facebook:
"Sadly I had to turn down another shoot with P!NK in favor of surgery, but I am SO thankful that they are understanding about it. I made a post about it last week, but in case you didn't know, I am getting this mangled leg taken care of finally. plate, screws, bone graft. Tomorrow is my last day of walking for 6 to 8 weeks, I will be spending most of today on my motorcycle. HMU if anyone wants to ride motorbikes or scoots today! It's the Hollywood Electrics Group ride tonight also! XOXO"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2018 10:32 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Both What About Us & Beautiful Trauma are two of the best videos shes ever released. I really hope the third single *cough* FOR NOW or I Am Here *cough* is on par with them.

Old Post 01-17-2018 12:03 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Please let it be For Now or I Am Here!

Old Post 01-17-2018 05:16 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

For now or Secretsssss❤️

Old Post 01-17-2018 06:20 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

I have a feeling it's probably going to be Barbies, but I reaaalllllyyyyy hope I Am Here will get single treatment down the line!

Old Post 01-17-2018 08:38 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

I honestly can't wait for the video for I Am Here. But I'll welcome any new video from P!nk, because DUH.

Old Post 01-17-2018 11:06 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

For Now, WWG or WHCBB please

Old Post 01-18-2018 07:44 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

Excited for any new single but I don't think it will be soon, beautiful trauma is getting so much radio play in Ireland, I'm so happy between 9am to 5 pm on Tuesday they played beautiful trauma 4 times and also played what about us as well.

I do think barbies will definitely be a single since you playd it at cmas and at Hollywood bowel as well!

Old Post 01-18-2018 09:15 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
For now or Secretsssss❤️

Old Post 01-19-2018 02:13 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I have a feeling it's probably going to be Barbies, but I reaaalllllyyyyy hope I Am Here will get single treatment down the line!

You and me both!

Old Post 01-20-2018 08:21 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Here’s my order:

I Am Here (perfect spring song = mid March)
Secrets (mid June = Perfect summer song)
Where We Go (mid September = A perfect fall song)
Barbies (January = perfect Winter song)

/closeBTera

Old Post 01-21-2018 01:11 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Here’s my order:

I Am Here (perfect spring song = mid March)
Secrets (mid June = Perfect summer song)
Where We Go (mid September = A perfect fall song)
Barbies (January = perfect Winter song)

/closeBTera

She doesn't have time to even tour Europe, how would she make 4 more videos.

Old Post 01-21-2018 08:38 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
She doesn't have time to even tour Europe, how would she make 4 more videos.

Old Post 01-21-2018 12:34 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

I hope she gets it together tho

Old Post 01-21-2018 01:56 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I hope she gets it together tho

Uhm. I'm getting nervous tbh. Don't like this subject at all. Nor jokes about it, haha. A friend said that the national radio in Belgium confirmed she's not coming there for BT tour.

Old Post 01-21-2018 02:02 PM