Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Photo book for Pink - be in!
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
Great ideas all 'round, Dani. Well done.

Perhaps the book's title can be a play on words found in her music such as: You Get Our Love, You+Us, All About Us, or Your Wild Hearts Worldwide? Random ideas.

well if the cover is all photos of Pink in the crowd or reaching to touch the fans it could be Us + Ur Hand

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:02 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
Great ideas all 'round, Dani. Well done.

Perhaps the book's title can be a play on words found in her music such as: You Get Our Love, You+Us, All About Us, or Your Wild Hearts Worldwide? Random ideas.

Thank you, Billy😊

Cool ideas - wordplay is my favorite☺️

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:48 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
well if the cover is all photos of Pink in the crowd or reaching to touch the fans it could be Us + Ur Hand

Haha😄☺️

Old Post 01-23-2018 08:49 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

Great idea Dani. Will do this for sure!

Old Post 01-25-2018 06:20 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Great idea Dani. Will do this for sure!

Yay!

Old Post 01-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Dani

Guys. I haven’t got anything for four days now. Are you not working on it? jk *just a reminder*

Old Post 01-29-2018 03:40 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Guys. I haven’t got anything for four days now. Are you not working on it? jk *just a reminder*

I'm working on it, I'll try get in in by the weekend

Old Post 01-29-2018 05:59 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I'm working on it, I'll try get in in by the weekend

Haha all good darling

Old Post 01-29-2018 09:12 PM
N@tasha

I am afraid i have no photos of P!nk that i made, since i only went to one of her shows, i have no HQ pics of it or close ups.

How should i do this?

Old Post 01-31-2018 06:50 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
I am afraid i have no photos of P!nk that i made, since i only went to one of her shows, i have no HQ pics of it or close ups.

How should i do this?

Hi sweetie!

You can use any pic of her that you like 😊 the book is for private use, not for commercial use or similar and, she’s the only one that’s getting one copy of it so no worries.

Good luck!

Old Post 01-31-2018 06:54 PM
N@tasha

quote:
Hi sweetie!

You can use any pic of her that you like 😊 the book is for private use, not for commercial use or similar and, she’s the only one that’s getting one copy of it so no worries.

Good luck!

Thank you, i will try to find something from her show here tho...

Old Post 01-31-2018 07:44 PM
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Is it too late to join in? Sounds like a really neat thing you came up with Dani.

Old Post 02-01-2018 06:39 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
Is it too late to join in? Sounds like a really neat thing you came up with Dani.

Nope! Deadline February 16th Until then it’s open for all of you’s!

Old Post 02-01-2018 06:49 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Nope! Deadline February 16th Until then it’s open for all of you’s!

How meny people have submitted so far,?

Old Post 02-01-2018 09:41 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
How meny people have submitted so far,?

20 something 😊 I haven’t worked on it for a week or so. Waiting for a few more to continue. Looks great so far 😍

Old Post 02-01-2018 09:49 PM