Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Photo book for Pink - be in!
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

How's it going guys? I have got 11 people participating so far Great great great job everyone. Also no one picked the same quote so far! Haha.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2018 08:12 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

Done!

Pheww, this was haaardd. Which is a good thing, shows how many amazing memories there are.

I hope the link to the mega folder works, let me know if it doesn't!

Old Post 01-17-2018 08:58 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
Done!

Pheww, this was haaardd. Which is a good thing, shows how many amazing memories there are.

I hope the link to the mega folder works, let me know if it doesn't!

Got your email Milla! Thanks for taking your time to do this ♥ Everything looks good except the link to the pictures. You have to click the dots on the folder to get the link.

Old Post 01-17-2018 10:56 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

It's almost 20 now already. And it's SO beautiful. You are all fantastic. I can't say no to you all wonderful souls. So screw that with 24 participants. I don't care how much it's gonna cost me. I'll keep it open until 16 February, so as long as you keep that deadline and follow those instructions you're in!

Old Post 01-18-2018 01:33 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
It's almost 20 now already. And it's SO beautiful. You are all fantastic. I can't say no to you all wonderful souls. So screw that with 24 participants. I don't care how much it's gonna cost me. I'll keep it open until 16 February, so as long as you keep that deadline and follow those instructions you're in!

Thank you Dani I was getting worried there would be no room for me!

Old Post 01-18-2018 02:44 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Thank you Dani I was getting worried there would be no room for me!

Yeah, I didn't mean to stress you or anyone! Let me know if you need any help with the pics

Old Post 01-19-2018 08:06 AM
Dani

I'm thinking of making the book a little little bit bigger, from 21x15 to 2520 cm landscape hardcover. I think that will be even nicer. If anyone has other suggestions then I'm happy to hear your ideas

Edit: I'll go with 21x14,8 cm one as planned. It's prettier and nicer and will be easier for both me and her to carry it around

Last edited by Dani on 01-19-2018 at 02:10 PM

Old Post 01-19-2018 10:41 AM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
I'm thinking of making the book a little little bit bigger, from 21x15 to 2520 cm landscape hardcover. I think that will be even nicer. If anyone has other suggestions then I'm happy to hear your ideas

I have a question, do you need so. Either help with money, I'm sure the book and printing will be expensive, if there's a PayPal account we could help you out

Old Post 01-19-2018 12:24 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
I have a question, do you need so. Either help with money, I'm sure the book and printing will be expensive, if there's a PayPal account we could help you out

That's so sweet of you to ask! Thanks Ciara

It's fine, and it's not too bad Plus, I don't wanna keep you alls busy with boring administrative stuff like paypal or such

Old Post 01-19-2018 12:58 PM
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:

Edit: I'll go with 21x14,8 cm one as planned. It's prettier and nicer and will be easier for both me and her to carry it around

Sounds good! Do you know what you'll put on the cover?

Old Post 01-20-2018 10:09 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
Sounds good! Do you know what you'll put on the cover?

I have a few thoughts but nothing decided yet. Do you have any ideas?

Old Post 01-20-2018 07:18 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
I have a few thoughts but nothing decided yet. Do you have any ideas?

A picture and name of everybody involved?

BTW is everybody in the books a member of pp??

Old Post 01-20-2018 10:16 PM
Dani

quote:
A picture and name of everybody involved?

BTW is everybody in the books a member of pp??

Ill write it up as an option 😊 thanks!

Id say so far 80% is from pp. The other 20% are long time fans I asked to join.

Old Post 01-20-2018 10:50 PM
Dani

Here's what I'm thinking about the book cover after thinking a little while

Cover design idea.

The back covered with the words we describe her with, some of them highlighted.

Front would be pics in those colored "boxes" (I tried it and it looks AMAZING). So send me your good HQ gig pics and they might probably end up on the cover *hint* I'm thinking some pics of her and some of her with crowd/in the crowd, on stage, in the air, etc. Colorful stuff!

Also I have an idea about the "title text" but wanted to ask on here first if anyone has any ideas?

And then there's the book spine, but that's for later depending on what you think about this so far. Probably gonna include the date there only and not on the cover. We'll see

Old Post 01-22-2018 10:23 PM
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Here's what I'm thinking about the book cover after thinking a little while

Cover design idea.

The back covered with the words we describe her with, some of them highlighted.

Front would be pics in those colored "boxes" (I tried it and it looks AMAZING). So send me your good HQ gig pics and they might probably end up on the cover *hint* I'm thinking some pics of her and some of her with crowd/in the crowd, on stage, in the air, etc. Colorful stuff!

Also I have an idea about the "title text" but wanted to ask on here first if anyone has any ideas?

And then there's the book spine, but that's for later depending on what you think about this so far. Probably gonna include the date there only and not on the cover. We'll see

Great ideas all 'round, Dani. Well done.

Perhaps the book's title can be a play on words found in her music such as: You Get Our Love, You+Us, All About Us, or Your Wild Hearts Worldwide? Random ideas.

Old Post 01-23-2018 07:42 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote