Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink to sing the National Anthem at the Superbowl!
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
So in Vegas you can bet on anything, pretty much.
Something that is always fun is the prop bets.

The line is set for P!nk at 2:00min with a higher payout for equal to or less then 2min.... So basically the odds makers (or supposed experts) predict that P!nk will do a longer than average performance.

I disagree with this..... I think P!nk will be straight to the point w/ her performance, she's not going to try and be too much of a show off. She will do the song amazingly, but I can't see her trying to drag it out. If I were In Vegas right now I'd totally feel comfortable betting on the "less than 2min" national anthem for P!nk.

Have to agree with you there j, she definitely will sing the power and presision but not completely up ending the song with vocal acrobatics
I'm not American the anthem doesn't mean to me what it dose to other but I really enjoy it over any other anthem and I'm really really looking forward to hearing her take on it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2018 05:06 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

So by the instagram stories of her dancers, looks like they're in Minneapolis too. I wonder what they'll be doing? Is there usually a performance with the national anthem? I don't expect her to do anything fancy with it, but I could be wrong. Maybe a surprise halftime performance? Maybe they just want the experience of the super bowl? lol. Hard to know.

Old Post 02-02-2018 12:32 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
So by the instagram stories of her dancers, looks like they're in Minneapolis too. I wonder what they'll be doing? Is there usually a performance with the national anthem? I don't expect her to do anything fancy with it, but I could be wrong. Maybe a surprise halftime performance? Maybe they just want the experience of the super bowl? lol. Hard to know.

What if she sings sth together with JT?

Old Post 02-02-2018 12:37 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Uhm I think there is an actual show with Pink before Superbowl.

Old Post 02-02-2018 01:02 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

ooooh, well damn, maybe I should have gone! lol. It's only 5.5 hours from me.

Old Post 02-02-2018 01:27 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

Will that be on TV??? Oh I've got my hopes up now!!!

Old Post 02-02-2018 04:13 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

I've been thinking she might

Old Post 02-02-2018 04:14 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

That would be so good

Old Post 02-02-2018 05:38 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

She's performing either tonight or Saturday. I posted that a while ago.

Old Post 02-02-2018 08:12 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

Justin Timberlake said there won't be any guests during his performance. Just him and his band.

Old Post 02-02-2018 08:50 PM
Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by nique
She's performing either tonight or Saturday. I posted that a while ago.

I must have missed it. Thanks!!

Old Post 02-02-2018 11:17 PM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

https://instagram.com/p/BeumRbrFIWj/

One of her biggest moments and this happens.
I'm sure she's gonna kill it anyway but I do understand the frustration.

Old Post 02-03-2018 08:58 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
https://instagram.com/p/BeumRbrFIWj/

One of her biggest moments and this happens.
I'm sure she's gonna kill it anyway but I do understand the frustration.

Isn’t it ironic? There always has to be a catch

She will nail it. I don’t see this happeneing any other way.

Old Post 02-03-2018 09:37 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

She needs a shot of whiskey, neocitran lemon medicated tea, Buckley’s, cold and sinus flu Advil, and a hot hot shower.... and humidifier by her while sleeping. She has the money for whatever people and things in the world she needs to cure her. She better not mess this up... for her own sake. Lol

Old Post 02-03-2018 09:44 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
She needs a shot of whiskey, neocitran lemon medicated tea, Buckley’s, cold and sinus flu Advil, and a hot hot shower.... and humidifier by her while sleeping. She has the money for whatever people and things in the world she needs to cure her. She better not mess this up... for her own sake. Lol

Nothing beats loads of sleep and water.

Old Post 02-03-2018 10:06 AM