Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink to sing the National Anthem at the Superbowl!
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

Top 10 anthem fails

https://youtu.be/XffxvV1PAEI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2018 12:44 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Whitney mimed? Says who?

Old Post 01-12-2018 01:32 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Top 10 anthem fails

https://youtu.be/XffxvV1PAEI

Ouchhh😬😬😬

Old Post 01-12-2018 05:54 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

The best SSB is by Dixie Chicks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U1pEXB9GDE

But P!nk wouldn't do something like that. I wonder how her arrangement would be like. Here's hoping more of her strong Somewhere over the Rainbow vocals!

Old Post 01-13-2018 02:28 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

Happy for her. Extremely happy for her. I've been waiting for this. Despite her nerves, she's got what it takes.

No. Given the increasingly vitriolic America I now live in, I do not want her to say anything except a version of "God Bless us all" and leave the stage with class.

Old Post 01-13-2018 11:43 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Whitney mimed? Says who?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hey-b...ynced-too-video

But if you YouTube the 1991 Welcome Home Heroes performance the vocal is live and comparable, so she can sing that well - but not that effortlessly!

I think Pink is the only one that can sing that well and make it look easy x

Old Post 01-20-2018 05:28 PM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Given the troubles that the NFL has at the moment with knealing during then Anthem I must admit that Im a little surprised that they went with P!nk for the anthem rather than a safer option that they know 100% wont rock the boat as we all know that she can be a bit outspoken at time . Having said that I'm over the moon thats she's doing it and if she does make a statement of some kinda I'm sure it will be classy.

Old Post 01-20-2018 10:49 PM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

Cool her home town team will be competing!!

Old Post 01-22-2018 04:08 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by betsyb3
Cool her home town team will be competing!!

Yeah I think this is evin more of a big deal for her I seen her tweets! I'm sure she always has a superbowl party in her house I wonder is it off this year and her family will be with her or will the party go on without her

Old Post 01-22-2018 11:54 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Yeah I think this is evin more of a big deal for her I seen her tweets! I'm sure she always has a superbowl party in her house I wonder is it off this year and her family will be with her or will the party go on without her

Of course they will be there with her! At least that's what I'm thinking.

Old Post 01-22-2018 04:25 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

Apparently the superbowl is showing adds saying do not adopt pitbulls (dogs) I wonder how pinks feels about this and if she would support such an advertisement

https://www.facebook.com/staci.stin...101639210835575

Old Post 01-22-2018 08:00 PM
Dani

quote:
Apparently the superbowl is showing adds saying do not adopt pitbulls (dogs) I wonder how pinks feels about this and if she would support such an advertisement

Aren't there like 100 000 ads that day?

Old Post 01-22-2018 08:10 PM
Dani

Sometimes I think we are honestly too much on her. I was the other week saying she should make some kind of statement when singing the national anthem because that's what I expect from her. She's a singer and a performer. That's how we know her. And that she's super opinionated, rebellious and an animal lover, etc is a bonus. But we really may be too hard on her sometimes. And I don't mean anything bad to you now Ciara, or to myself or anyone else for not "just going with the flow". Or to Pink for setting such standards lol. Just think about the amount of time everything takes. I want her to focus on her performance and what she does the best. I don't care about anything else atm, even if both of us have a point, Ciara.

Old Post 01-22-2018 08:20 PM
Shmoo

quote:

Snopes says this is false. https://www.snopes.com/pitbull-super-bowl/

Old Post 01-23-2018 01:14 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

So in Vegas you can bet on anything, pretty much.
Something that is always fun is the prop bets.

People bet on what color Gatorade will be poured on the winning coach, people bet on random halftime ****.... People bet on the coin toss.... This year they are betting on stupid things like "how many tweets will Trump send out during the game."... Etc etc etc....

One of the fun prop bets for the Mayweather / McGregor fight a few months back was if Lil Wayne would wear a shirt to the ring or not.

Anyway, one of the common prop bets for SuperBowl is national anthem, specifically how long the performance will last.

They say the average time over the last 10 years is about 1min58 seconds.... Alicia Keys was something like 2min35sec.

The line is set for P!nk at 2:00min with a higher payout for equal to or less then 2min.... So basically the odds makers (or supposed experts) predict that P!nk will do a longer than average performance.

I disagree with this..... I think P!nk will be straight to the point w/ her performance, she's not going to try and be too much of a show off. She will do the song amazingly, but I can't see her trying to drag it out. If I were In Vegas right now I'd totally feel comfortable betting on the "less than 2min" national anthem for P!nk.

Old Post 01-23-2018 04:07 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote