Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink to sing the National Anthem at the Superbowl!
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

I really hope she just sings it with her beautiful voice, and doesn't screw it up like Christina Aguilera.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2018 04:19 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
I really hope she just sings it with her beautiful voice, and doesn't screw it up like Christina Aguilera.

And I hope she won’t just sing the song in a cute dress and leave.

Old Post 01-09-2018 06:11 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
And I hope she won’t just sing the song in a cute dress and leave.

Me, too - I hope she'll wear a suit. Oh, and do more songs at the Super Bowl, yes please!

Old Post 01-09-2018 06:20 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

I hope she flies singing so what on the wires

Not

Old Post 01-09-2018 06:26 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Me, too - I hope she'll wear a suit. Oh, and do more songs at the Super Bowl, yes please!

Yes I hope a suit and that she makes a statement of some kind. Or I’ll be a little disappointed.

Old Post 01-09-2018 07:18 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Im down for a suit, but a more femine one or a boyish but trendy one, Im over these old-school looking ones...freshin it up.

Honestly, I just want her to nail it, especially the belt and high note.

Old Post 01-09-2018 07:23 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Yes I hope a suit and that she makes a statement of some kind. Or I’ll be a little disappointed.

Wasent it you who said stop expecting things and you won't be disappointed I joke I joke... I love her style looking forward to seeing her choice

Old Post 01-09-2018 08:43 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Im down for a suit, but a more femine one or a boyish but trendy one, Im over these old-school looking ones...freshin it up.

Honestly, I just want her to nail it, especially the belt and high note.

So looking forward to the last 2 or 3 lines!

Old Post 01-09-2018 08:45 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Wasent it you who said stop expecting things and you won't be disappointed I joke I joke... I love her style looking forward to seeing her choice

Yeah I did. And I stand for it but in this case I wouldn’t be ok with her saying that the current America is awful, she hates trump, she wears that VMA’s outfit with a message, etc etc and now she’s gonna sign the national anthem like everything is all pink fluffy coulda and flowers. ***k that. I’m happy for her, it’s an honor and she will get so much good promo and it’s really a win for her. But I do expect more of her than this. Not that she’s gonna make a cup or be disrespectful but something else to show her disappointment with the current situation. Like that VMA’s ***k trump thing or whatever. Or send out some other good vibes of some kind. I donno. Just don’t want a song and that’s it. But that’s just my opinion. You’re free to disagree.

Last edited by » Dani on 01-09-2018 at 08:54 PM

Old Post 01-09-2018 08:52 PM
nique
Double Platinum

There is a time and place for everything. The Vanguard was about her and it was her time to shine.

Making some political statement or otherwise during the national anthem at the SB? Nah
That's a Kanye level famewhore move. And would only give that twat more attention.

Old Post 01-09-2018 10:10 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Yeah I did. And I stand for it but in this case I wouldn’t be ok with her saying that the current America is awful, she hates trump, she wears that VMA’s outfit with a message, etc etc and now she’s gonna sign the national anthem like everything is all pink fluffy coulda and flowers. ***k that. I’m happy for her, it’s an honor and she will get so much good promo and it’s really a win for her. But I do expect more of her than this. Not that she’s gonna make a cup or be disrespectful but something else to show her disappointment with the current situation. Like that VMA’s ***k trump thing or whatever. Or send out some other good vibes of some kind. I donno. Just don’t want a song and that’s it. But that’s just my opinion. You’re free to disagree.

Oh no I definitely agree with, I would love a bold statement that gets everybody talking, could she kneel and sing At the same time?

Old Post 01-09-2018 10:17 PM
purple18

To be honest, trump or no trump, she is still very patriotic imo. And singing the anthem is more about that than making a political statement and causing some uproar. The most rebellious thing i expect is her wearing something subtly shady like a Time's Up pin but i dont think she'll say or do anything. That would indeed be tabloid-worthy and childish and not classy imo.

Old Post 01-10-2018 06:34 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Why not? She's smart. Have you ever seen her doing anything "trashy", "childish" or fail at something like this before? Anyway, I don't mind if she doesn't. It's not the whole world. But her whole political view/involvement makes me have these expectations on her for the first time lol Maybe she should just start singing Dear mr president and say ops I did it again

Old Post 01-10-2018 06:48 AM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Oh no I definitely agree with, I would love a bold statement that gets everybody talking, could she kneel and sing At the same time?

The woman can sing upside down, spinning miles per hour kneeling shouldn't be a problem

But to add to the discussion: a daring statement would be nice, but I think instead of attacking, a loving message like "we are a billion of beautiful hearts" written somewhere would be great too.

Old Post 01-10-2018 07:24 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
The woman can sing upside down, spinning miles per hour kneeling shouldn't be a problem

But to add to the discussion: a daring statement would be nice, but I think instead of attacking, a loving message like "we are a billion of beautiful hearts" written somewhere would be great too.

Yeah a good feeling statement of some kind. Or a wake the ***k up t-shirt

Old Post 01-10-2018 08:08 AM