Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > What do you guys think is going to be the next single?
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B!BYP!NK
Underground Label Level

I heard where we go at an Ale House in Miami...I jumped off my seat when I heard it. It sounded awesome! I really hope its that one!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2017 12:58 PM
B!BYP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B!BYP!NK Click here to Send B!BYP!NK a Private Message Find more posts by B!BYP!NK Add B!BYP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr_NotDead
World Tour Level

I hope we get For Now as a winter Single + Grammy Performance and I am here as a Summer Single!

Old Post 01-03-2018 07:39 AM
Mr_NotDead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_NotDead Click here to Send Mr_NotDead a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_NotDead Add Mr_NotDead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

For Now
Where We Go (BUT Id really LOVE Secrets with an awesome video...it could also be an awesome set opener)

GAWD, I LOVVVVEEE Better Life...but my favs always get paid dust.

Old Post 01-04-2018 11:31 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
For Now
Where We Go (BUT Id really LOVE Secrets with an awesome video...it could also be an awesome set opener)

GAWD, I LOVVVVEEE Better Life...but my favs always get paid dust.

Better life is one of my favoritos now too! The music the lyrics. I cant believe it took this long for it to grow on me lol. Im such a retard. Dont think it will be a single though.

Old Post 01-06-2018 10:02 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

So good! 😍 Me either but I think my favorite genre for her voice and attitude is r&b. Ughhhh takes me back. 😍

Old Post 01-06-2018 02:39 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Nice to see that people finally see the iight with Better Life It's one of her best for sure IMO

But yeah, I too think that it'll probably never be released as a single.

Old Post 01-06-2018 10:04 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Nice to see that people finally see the iight with Better Life It's one of her best for sure IMO

But yeah, I too think that it'll probably never be released as a single.

People? I was always on board.

Old Post 01-06-2018 11:04 PM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
People? I was always on board.

Lol, well, not you. But like Dani, I hear many people who have been like either "meh" or even downright "THIS IS THE MOST BORING AND WORST SONG ON THIS ALBUM!!!!" now be like "it's one of BT's best".

For me, it clicked instantly because it reminds me of M!ss so much

Old Post 01-06-2018 11:25 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Lol, well, not you. But like Dani, I hear many people who have been like either "meh" or even downright "THIS IS THE MOST BORING AND WORST SONG ON THIS ALBUM!!!!" now be like "it's one of BT's best".

For me, it clicked instantly because it reminds me of M!ss so much

Yeah it was at the bottom with Revenge for me after the first couple of listens. I think it's mostly cause I didn't feel like it worked together with the other songs on the album. I think completely different now

Old Post 01-07-2018 05:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Yeah it was at the bottom with Revenge for me after the first couple of listens. I think it's mostly cause I didn't feel like it worked together with the other songs on the album. I think completely different now

Loool I love Revenge but I can see how people might not be into it. Still, I find it better than all their other ft. P!nk/Eminem songs tbh. It's so much fun, and weirdly enough, since it's not a song to be taken very seriously, a vocal highlight on the record.

Old Post 01-07-2018 06:35 PM
Dani

quote:
Loool I love Revenge but I can see how people might not be into it. Still, I find it better than all their other ft. P!nk/Eminem songs tbh. It's so much fun, and weirdly enough, since it's not a song to be taken very seriously, a vocal highlight on the record.

Revenge is awesome now!

Old Post 01-07-2018 06:39 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

I love revenge and better life now and wild hearts, those were my bottom 3 probably when I first heard album

Old Post 01-07-2018 07:51 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Revenge is awesome now!

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
I love revenge and better life now and wild hearts, those were my bottom 3 probably when I first heard album

Don't think I have 3 worst songs on this record. I have one song that I could do without easily and that I'd consider bottom one/skip track, but the rest of the album is great IMO.

Old Post 01-07-2018 09:42 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Don't think I have 3 worst songs on this record. I have one song that I could do without easily and that I'd consider bottom one/skip track, but the rest of the album is great IMO.

What is it

Old Post 01-08-2018 03:15 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

My first bet would be Whatever You Want. But they might go with something more unexpected... Like For Now. Where We Go would be awesome and a natural choice if it wouldn't be so similar to other songs.

Old Post 01-08-2018 08:19 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote