Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Where are you going on holidays this year?
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
サ Dani

Going somewhere in march, not sure yet where but Europe somewhere maybe Budapest or so. Then in april to Spain and in july maybe Croatia again or somewhere else sunny. Also probably going to Seattle for work this fall or next spring for two, three weeks, so gonna take a week off after that and travel somewhere, LA or SF again or Fuji

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2016 05:52 PM
サ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for サ Dani Click here to Send サ Dani a Private Message Visit サ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by サ Dani Add サ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by サ Dani
Also probably going to Seattle for work this fall or next spring for two, three weeks

Old Post 02-01-2016 11:56 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john_walker
Underground Label Level

Croatia

Old Post 02-14-2016 01:15 PM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Boston for St. Patricks Day 👊🏻🍀

Old Post 02-15-2016 01:28 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
サ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er

yay!

Looks like it's gonna be end of May 2017 but my boss is sending me to LA after Seattle too, so double yay!

Old Post 02-15-2016 07:46 PM
サ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for サ Dani Click here to Send サ Dani a Private Message Visit サ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by サ Dani Add サ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
yay!

Looks like it's gonna be end of May 2017 but my boss is sending me to LA after Seattle too, so double yay!

Ask your boss to hire me... I want to get paid to travel.

Old Post 02-15-2016 10:12 PM
サ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Ask your boss to hire me... I want to get paid to travel.

Ha ha. Sure! You'd love her too. She's the best and toughest boss I ever had

Old Post 02-16-2016 03:33 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

2018 Travel Plans so far.....

February 1st - 3rd, Minneapolis
March 8th - 10th, Phoenix/Scottsdale
End of May - Beginning of June, Vegas/LA

June - Ireland (Maybe - Just for a couple days to disappear around my Birthday)

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:43 AM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Well I'm going to Canada In March for beautiful trauma tour so excited for Toronto and Montreal, never somewhere I thought I would go but my partner always wanted to go yo Canada

And no plans till the end of the year till October I'm going to Orlando

I would like to go away for a few days in November for my birthday but this year it really depends on money so I'll have to wait till September or October to decide on that fingers crossed

Old Post 01-22-2018 10:59 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
サ Dani

One of my friends asked me to go to Mexico with her in March because she broke up with her bf and wants to take me with her instead, almost for free, my best friends want to make a weekend trip in April somewhere to go drink wine, which we are probably booking any day soon, I知 going to US in May/June, another friend asked me to join them and rent a BBQ and pool house in Toscany near a billion vineyards with 16 other friends in June/July, I知 going a weekend to Gothenburg to see Guns n Roses with my dad end of July, one of my best friends asked me to join her to Ibiza in July but that **** was expensive so instead we booked a trip Sicily in August, and then I知 going to Croatia/Bosnia straight after to visit my family. Hm. Obviously I had to say no to some of these because I have 31 paid vacation days and these trips would need at least 50. Plus I want a two weeks sunny holiday in the Caribbean or Vietnam somewhere hot hot in December/January.

I think I might have missed a trip or two. But most of all I think I need help

Old Post 01-24-2018 10:41 PM
サ Dani

Oh no I知 turning 30 in September. I need to flee the country or they値l probably kidnap me and throw a surprise party of some kind. Do not like surprises.

Old Post 01-24-2018 10:46 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Oh no I知 turning 30 in September. I need to flee the country or they値l probably kidnap me and throw a surprise party of some kind. Do not like surprises.

Go
To
Jupiter

Old Post 01-25-2018 06:29 AM
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

Going to Rome for 4 days next week!
Next is probably Barcelona which is my husband's favourite place and it's a secret for his 30th birthday in May

Oh yes and we're gonna see Guns N' Roses too in Poland

We're also planning to take my mom somewhere for her 50th birthday. Probably Sarajevo or somewhere in Montenegro because we loooove those places. that's it so far. We spent most of summer at lake Balaton so i don't really count it as holidays but it would also be nice to go somewhere hot next winter but we'll see

Old Post 01-25-2018 07:40 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
i also hate surprise parties. For my 18rh my mom threw a huge party and invited like 40 people and i had no idea and i arrived with my eyes covered and they al started singing Happy Birthday and it was soooo nice but so bad, i cried like a baby lol. So with my husband we agreed never to throw surprise parties for each other and not let anyone else do it either

Old Post 01-25-2018 07:43 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
サ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i also hate surprise parties. For my 18rh my mom threw a huge party and invited like 40 people and i had no idea and i arrived with my eyes covered and they al started singing Happy Birthday and it was soooo nice but so bad, i cried like a baby lol. So with my husband we agreed never to throw surprise parties for each other and not let anyone else do it either

Yeahhhhh exactly like that! I have a hard time handling my emotions as it is, haha. Imagine just being surprised like that without knowing it痴 coming. I壇 too probably cry my eyes out and all that weirdness when you get surprised, lol!

Awww Sarajevo! No way! I知 flying there too. My dad has a three floors house like 40 mins outside of the city, where my aunt lives too and my cousin. Going there 8th of August. It痴 gonna be soooo hot. It痴 like a boiling kettle there between the mountains, haha. But can稚 wait to see everyone again! You致e been there before?

Old Post 01-25-2018 08:40 AM