Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (929): « First ... « 925 926 [927] 928 929 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
P!nk forum family FTW.

♥ forever and ever and ever I hope!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2018 02:15 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I confess I should have never bought a wine rack. My dad was right.

Old Post 02-12-2018 09:17 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Whyyyyy did I ever fall in love with you damn expensive shoe Whaaa whaa can't let go I wish I never saw you

Attachment: adidas-yeezy-350-boost-turtle-dove-re-release.jpg
This has been downloaded 11 time(s).

Old Post 02-18-2018 06:47 PM
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I confess I should have never bought a wine rack. My dad was right.

The wine rack that almost got you killed once already? What happened now?

Old Post 02-18-2018 06:48 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

I can't stop listening to Where We Go ...

Old Post 02-18-2018 06:49 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
I can't stop listening to Where We Go ...

I can't believe this album. She always does this. ALWAYS. Always on point. BAM 100% everything. HOW.

Old Post 02-18-2018 06:55 PM
Dani

quote:
The wine rack that almost got you killed once already? What happened now?

Hahaha, yeah that's the one. It's screwed onto the wall so it's stuck and won't hopefully try to kill me again. Problem is I can't keep it filled. It's for 50 bottles and right now there are like 15 bottles in it. EMPTY bottles () I don't know if it's that I'm lazy and just don't buy wine that often, or if I'm opening them too often I mean, people come over all the time. Yesterday two of my heartbroken friends came over. That's like two bottles each for them. I donno maybe home delivery is something I should try

Old Post 02-18-2018 06:58 PM
boink

quote:
Hahaha, yeah that's the one. It's screwed onto the wall so it's stuck and won't hopefully try to kill me again. Problem is I can't keep it filled. It's for 50 bottles and right now there are like 15 bottles in it. EMPTY bottles () I don't know if it's that I'm lazy and just don't buy wine that often, or if I'm opening them too often I mean, people come over all the time. Yesterday two of my heartbroken friends came over. That's like two bottles each for them. I donno maybe home delivery is something I should try

Well, told ya to be careful with wine, there's quite some alc in it.

Old Post 02-18-2018 07:05 PM
Dani

quote:
Well, told ya to be careful with wine, there's quite some alc in it.

You're so cute ♥

Do you like red wine? Any favs?

I'm starting to think the italian wines are getting super sweet all of sudden. Does this happen with age, as in my age?

Old Post 02-18-2018 07:08 PM
boink

quote:
You're so cute ♥

Do you like red wine? Any favs?

I'm starting to think the italian wines are getting super sweet all of sudden. Does this happen with age, as in my age?

Well, I don't drink that often, and usually prefer white wine, so dunno about any favs.

Old Post 02-18-2018 07:14 PM
Dani

quote:
Well, I don't drink that often, and usually prefer white wine, so dunno about any favs.

Mm kay.

Old Post 02-18-2018 07:18 PM
boink

quote:
Mm kay.

W*T*F is the !? Can't make sh't up.

Old Post 02-18-2018 07:22 PM
Dani

quote:
W*T*F is the !? Can't make sh't up.

Ha ha, sure

I meant, of course sorry for being a ***** You know I l...ehm ike you

Old Post 02-18-2018 07:25 PM
Dani

quote:
Whyyyyy did I ever fall in love with you damn expensive shoe Whaaa whaa can't let go I wish I never saw you

I'm so glad they are $2 000. Good for them.

Also I'm glad I researched and found out KANYE WEST designed them.

Ugly shoe. Stupid shoe.

Old Post 02-18-2018 07:26 PM
purple18

quote:
check out some Nike Roshe models or Nike Free. They are super comfy and some of them look very similar (or better tbh )

Old Post 02-18-2018 07:33 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote