Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (248): « First ... « 242 243 [244] 245 246 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Apple made me smile they are actually really concerned about me

TMI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2017 09:55 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
TMI

Hahahaha, what why. Cause of my phone in the toilet? It was in my back pocket, you can relax Plus I'm allergic to germs and dirt so I had it cleaned

Old Post 11-17-2017 10:57 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Hahahaha, what why. Cause of my phone in the toilet? It was in my back pocket, you can relax Plus I'm allergic to germs and dirt so I had it cleaned

No, you admitting to be a clumsy person right there in public. Of course the phone in the toilet, what else, Dani? But I'm glad you had it cleaned... and it still works.

Old Post 11-17-2017 11:04 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
No, you admitting to be a clumsy person right there in public. Of course the phone in the toilet, what else, Dani? But I'm glad you had it cleaned... and it still works.

I'm sometimes taking baths with it Wel usually always, because I change songs and stuff Trying not to drop it but if I do it's okay, cause apparently someone said it's waterproof

Old Post 11-17-2017 11:15 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Dani entertaining the P!nk forum.

Old Post 11-18-2017 09:37 AM
» Dani

quote:
Dani entertaining the P!nk forum.

🤔😂😘

Old Post 11-18-2017 12:23 PM
» Dani

Bahahaha.

http://twentytwowords.com/completel...ZGk2eGhwZG5weDY

Old Post 11-23-2017 07:50 PM
grenno

greta gerwig's oscar nomination i love her!

Old Post 11-30-2017 07:40 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

Unexpectedly ending up at a table with 3 co-workers for lovely dinner, while visiting a restaurant to plan a work anniversary for fav my co-worker.

Coincidence doesn't exist

Old Post 12-05-2017 08:52 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

That she finally discovered the stories button 😂

Old Post 12-06-2017 03:09 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
That she finally discovered the stories button 😂

Hahaha yah.

Old Post 12-06-2017 04:08 PM
boink

Ok, I LOL'ed

Attachment: df.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post 12-07-2017 05:13 PM
» Dani

quote:
Ok, I LOL'ed

Hahahahaha❤️❤️❤️

Old Post 12-07-2017 09:45 PM
» Dani

My mom made me smile and cry happy tears today. She even told me her dream was to buy a house in toscany Italy near a vineyard 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️ Also she showed me a picture of her as a kid when she had short hair saying I wasn’t the only kid who looked like a boy 😭😭😭😭😭😭 mama❤️ we are maybe a bit alike after all. Or maybe that’s been our issue this whole time lol.

Last edited by » Dani on 12-07-2017 at 10:11 PM

Old Post 12-07-2017 09:46 PM
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Ultra sound tests back ....all good :-)

Old Post 12-13-2017 12:07 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote