Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > when did u no u were gay/lesbian/straight/bi ?
Pages (16): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wild angel
Banned

Cause that`s all the want from relationship? At least most of mans don`t really care how you feel as long as they get it,if you know what i mean.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2007 11:31 AM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Wild angel
Cause that`s all the want from relationship? At least most of mans don`t really care how you feel as long as they get it,if you know what i mean.
yer I understand where ur coming from their haha most guys are asholees and up themselves girls are more intimate

Old Post 10-23-2007 11:37 AM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:
Originally posted by callie16
lmao I like this story haha why is sex wit men horrible? Haha
its not so much horrible its not pleasurable

Old Post 10-23-2007 11:49 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by littlemissmabon
ahh yeh I understand were ur coming from add me 2 msn if ya want. The.wrong.right@hotmail.com

Old Post 10-23-2007 11:51 AM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PrInCeSs RaNdOm
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by littlemissmabon

it can be
but i see what u mean
sex with a man is So different than sex with a woman
less intimate with a man
personally
maybe
oh i duno

Old Post 10-23-2007 06:13 PM
PrInCeSs RaNdOm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PrInCeSs RaNdOm Click here to Send PrInCeSs RaNdOm a Private Message Find more posts by PrInCeSs RaNdOm Add PrInCeSs RaNdOm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

Haha I think it wud be better with a woman aswell

Wot yous think...?

Old Post 10-24-2007 04:39 PM
PLANETpink
Double Platinum

quote:
Haha I think it wud be better with a woman aswell

Wot yous think...?

haha i dunnoooo

Old Post 10-24-2007 05:18 PM
PLANETpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PLANETpink Click here to Send PLANETpink a Private Message Find more posts by PLANETpink Add PLANETpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

For sure haha

Old Post 10-24-2007 05:27 PM
קEDATED×
Triple Platinum Record Level

i'm straight..men attract me..it's naturally..there's no much to explain i've always been like that

Old Post 10-24-2007 11:09 PM
קEDATED× is offline Click Here to See the Profile for קEDATED× Click here to Send קEDATED× a Private Message Find more posts by קEDATED× Add קEDATED× to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pink Dutchie
Needs Rehab Level

cos i fell in love with my ex nearly 3 years ago

Old Post 10-24-2007 11:11 PM
Pink Dutchie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pink Dutchie Click here to Send Pink Dutchie a Private Message Find more posts by Pink Dutchie Add Pink Dutchie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lil Pink Fan
Platinum Level

Re: when did u no u were gay/lesbian/straight/bi ?

quote:
Just interested in when you new

Still serching.....

Old Post 10-25-2007 12:32 AM
Lil Pink Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lil Pink Fan Click here to Send Lil Pink Fan a Private Message Visit Lil Pink Fan's homepage! Find more posts by Lil Pink Fan Add Lil Pink Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

NEver know anything. Feels good tho.

Old Post 10-25-2007 12:42 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discordia
Platinum Level

first starting thinking about it in march/april. honestly, i dunno WHY it took me that long lol. because now, looking back, it was soooo obvious. i always noticed girls, (i admit) i always looked at girls boobs i went thru this phase last winter where i couldnt stop watching the lady marmalade video ....
in the one "relationship" i ever had with a guy, the "feeling" totally evaporated the minute he asked me out. i managed to convince myself that the shock of being asked out by this guy had just kind of numbed me i was pretty dumb...

so after lurking on pp for a couple months, and being completely infatuated with pink and unable to look away from her face, i started considering the possibility that i liked girls.

i'm gonna cut the story short. i like girls. i figured that out pretty quickly. the guys....thats a little more complicated. i guess i'm only 14, i have time to figure it out. i came out (as in, i changed my facebook page to say 'interested in: women' and now i'm being completely open if someone asked) on october 5. so thats exciting. i've had zero bad reactions so far, which is AWESOME, and i've had a couple people come up to me and say they're really proud of me. which made me SO HAPPY.

Old Post 10-25-2007 03:33 AM
Discordia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discordia Click here to Send Discordia a Private Message Find more posts by Discordia Add Discordia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tdkeirns
Platinum Level

I would like to tell all of you that I am proud to be a part of this forum. It takes a lot of courage and strength to be yourself (gay, straight, bi, whatever) and have your own style without letting peer pressure force you to be somebody you are not.

I spent many years (mostly middle school and high school) trying to fit in. Now that I have gotten older I really just don't care what others think. I am who I am and if they don't like it they can just leave me alone! I have a wonderful husband that loves me for who I am and a classroom full of students who think I am the craziest person that they have ever met (but they love me for it!).

So I wanted to congratulate all of you who have figured out who you are, who you love, and how you want to live your life. That is a pretty huge accomplishment in my opinion.

Old Post 10-25-2007 03:53 AM
tdkeirns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdkeirns Click here to Send tdkeirns a Private Message Find more posts by tdkeirns Add tdkeirns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by tdkeirns
I would like to tell all of you that I am proud to be a part of this forum. It takes a lot of courage and strength to be yourself (gay, straight, bi, whatever) and have your own style without letting peer pressure force you to be somebody you are not.

I spent many years (mostly middle school and high school) trying to fit in. Now that I have gotten older I really just don't care what others think. I am who I am and if they don't like it they can just leave me alone! I have a wonderful husband that loves me for who I am and a classroom full of students who think I am the craziest person that they have ever met (but they love me for it!).

So I wanted to congratulate all of you who have figured out who you are, who you love, and how you want to live your life. That is a pretty huge accomplishment in my opinion.

Amen 2 that!!

you seem like a cooler teacher then we ever had lol.

Old Post 10-25-2007 03:56 AM